What's new

Moving my Kids to Pakistan to study in medicine and discipline

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....

very good decision, in Jehlum i think there already are military schools, perhaps you should enroll them in cantt schools.
im from Kharian btw just 25 mins away from Jehlum lol.

He clearly said he doesn't want any advise from mushrikeens, stop tryna poke your nose where you are not wanted:lol:

Is Hindu guy mushrik? :D

I assumed he don't believe in God let alone associating partner with God

Thank You!

lolz .. was pulling his legs.. there are good institutions and there are bad... if you live in some ghetto areas, you will have to join nearby not-so-good school.. which is why school have an effect on property price (better school has high property price surrounding it as everybody wants to be there).
for higher study, it depend on you, your ability and your parent's pocket.

I'd advise you to let them complete their education in UK unless you're planning to move back home to Pakistan again? In that case then good luck and I hope your kids do well and make you proud.

british education is better then american education.

Hell no! What makes you say that? O level A level Cambridge are all crap! America has more opportunities and the they Focus on the basics unlike the british.

Back
Top Bottom