What's new

Moving my Kids to Pakistan to study in medicine and discipline

Thank You! The fun in england is watching soccer games and going to the same pub your entire life.

You called O & A Levels as Crap ! :cray:

I did both - I'm alright ! :P

And the word is 'Football' ! :pissed:

We're not like you lot who call a sport 'Football' where 90% of the time the ball is held in the hands as opposed to the foot ! :omghaha:

Beat That ! :bunny:

So whats up ? :)

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....
Brother I have lived in the UK for years before moving back to Pakistan I have some advice for u too ... I think u shud go ahead with ur plan . Have ur kids study in Lahore , there are very good educational institutions here and it will not be a huge drain on ur pocket (if u earn in UK) . I was myself educated in a military institute here i-e Pakistan Air Force College Sargodha and we had cadets with us who had families abroad , however to join an armed force in Pak one has to renounce all other nationalities but one u r in trust me its a life worth living. Army officers in Pak are taken care of / well looked after then their counterparts in UK i can comment on this bcz i hav myself been a part of British army . I think this is a good decision by u.

I don't drink. And I hate British Pakistanis. They are embarrassing and not even Muslim.

I hate british pakistani girls! They have a funny accent and think they are too good for pakistan.

You called O & A Levels as Crap ! :cray:

I did both - I'm alright ! :P

And the word is 'Football' ! :pissed:

We're not like you lot who call a sport 'Football' where 90% of the time the ball is held in the hands as opposed to the foot ! :omghaha:

Beat That ! :bunny:

So whats up ? :)

I kinda agree with the Football part but not with the O/A level part. Most schools in pakistan hire matric teachers to teach O/A levels:hitwall: Just to save money. What's worse they made up this rumor that those tests are checked in England and returned to pakistan. Most of the students don't get to see their test all they receive is their result after 2-3 months. Schools who teach O/A levels are more interested in money than actually providing education,Think about it why do 90% of those kids join academies?

I kinda agree with the Football part but not with the O/A level part. Most schools in pakistan hire matric teachers to teach O/A levels:hitwall: Just to save money. What's worse they made up this rumor that those tests are checked in England and returned to pakistan. Most of the students don't get to see their test all they receive is their result after 2-3 months. Schools who teach O/A levels are more interested in money than actually providing education,Think about it why do 90% of those kids join academies?

Hey baby girl,

Don't tell me you drink...?

I mean I've been to english pubs a few times, but they are so dirty I didn't even ask for water. Don't be one of the self hating people here on the forum.

I believe that you are a Muslim Pakistani girl that gives our people pride. And your Haitian half is totally cool.

Hey baby girl,

I mean I've been to english pubs a few times, but they are so dirty I didn't even ask for water. Don't be one of the self hating people here on the forum.

I believe that you are a Muslim Pakistani girl that gives our people pride. And your Haitian half is totally cool.

I only drink organic stuff or water.Yea those english pubs are weird.I am not one of those self-hating people lol You saw me defend Pakistan and Muslims here alot. I was only pointing out how O/A level schools are not so good for pakistan that's it.

I only drink organic stuff or water.Yea those english pubs are weird.I am not one of those self-hating people lol You saw me defend Pakistan and Muslims here alot. I was only pointing out how O/A level schools are not so good for pakistan that's it.

Nah, I know you rep, and I genuinely respect you for that.

And about education, there is no place better than the USA.

Most of the people that are arguing against you are the brain drain within their own countries.

England looks like a broke version of Afghanistan with cameras. LoL

do you have any contacts that can help your kids in getting into navy/airforce?

@hinduguy

He dont want a mushrikeen(pagan) giving him an advice then why are you wasting your time although in good spirit?

Let him flourish with islamic advises only.

I was about to give an advise but then I am saved. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't generalise all of them with one brush, you will be surprised... Yes you get some stuck up girls with an attitude

Hey baby girl,

Hi,

Buddy---that is a very bad description of either what you could afford or the neighborhood that you living in. Don't tell me that your hosts could only afford to take you to poverty stricken areas---.

Why do pakistanis have the shi-tiest example for the richest countries of the world---if the richest counjtries are so bad----then what would be the level of fi-lth in the poorest country ( pakistan ) of the world.

Where did you hear those things ? :undecided:

All schools are interested in making money as opposed to providing education - Except the good ones !

And everyone (the Matriculation Students more so than O/A Levels) frequent the Academies - How else do you think we score considerably more 'As' than our British or other Commonwealth Counterparts ? :azn:

I actually feel sorry for desi kids born and grow up in here as they get stuck between two different culture and ways of life. our Parent expect children to born and live/study in west but want them to grow up/behave like typical Pakistani kid. If some of these kids are confuse then they have valid reasons for it. Parent are here for better economical condition and living standard but they still want to maintain their cultural values. kids spend most of their times outside home and parent also busy in job so they can hardly give them enough time. I know many desi kids who got in bad company here and now their parent thinking to move in Pakistan. You always compromise one thing for other :)
And i feel sorry for the British people (not immigrants) coz their government gave visas to such people who refuse to assimilate with British Culture. Why would they want their children to inherit Pakistani culture when they are going to spend the rest of their live in UK.These people have no problem in earning $$ sorry i mean ₤ in UK but have a problem adapting their culture.

Why am I having a mushrikeen giving me advice on my country and my kids future
They are just trying to help you out.I hope your kids don't grow up with such bigoted thinking! And aren't you living and earning in a mushrik country?

Back
Top Bottom