What's new

Moving my Kids to Pakistan to study in medicine and discipline

Hi,

Buddy---that is a very bad description of either what you could afford or the neighborhood that you living in. Don't tell me that your hosts could only afford to take you to poverty stricken areas---.

Why do pakistanis have the shi-tiest example for the richest countries of the world---if the richest counjtries are so bad----then what would be the level of fi-lth in the poorest country ( pakistan ) of the world.

Hello, sir.

I don't want to share my entire story on the forum, but everything I have is due to my hard work and a little bit of luck with a lottery visa. I am doing quite well for myself.

I have no idea what you are trying to get at.

And i feel sorry for the British people (not immigrants) coz their government gave visas to such people who refuse to assimilate with British Culture. Why would they want their children to inherit Pakistani culture when they are going to spend the rest of their live in UK.These people have no problem in earning $$ sorry i mean ₤ in UK but have a problem adapting their culture.

They(desipakistani) were here for ₤ and for better living standard and job opportunities . They did not came over here because they love western culture . Well it is not requirement of visa to give up your culture or religion so you should not feel sorry for British people.. they are fine with it as long as no one impose their culture or beliefs on them :D

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....
Let them graduate high school first, they are way too young right now.

Have you even thought that your kids might not be bright enough to study medicine. They are only 3 and 4 year olds. My advice is to at least let them study up to GCSE level to know if the investment is even worth it. Every child has different abilities and never impose them to do something because you want them to do it. They have their own dreams as well.

I know I am only a Mushirkeen but I can help you. Having been in the British school one thing I can tell you is that it all depends on the area. If you have kids from rubbish areas in your school the school itself is more likely to be crap. Go on the BBC website and look at the GCSE pass rates for schools in your area. Avoid schools with low exam pass rates. Below 50% is too low. However if you have confidence in your child's ability to stay focused no matter what school and not fall in the wrong crowd then go with whatever is closest to you. My opinion is that taking them to Pakistan at this crucial early development time could be a culture shock and effect them however it's your choice. Hope I helped.

They(desipakistani) were here for ₤ and for better living standard and job opportunities . They did not came over here because they love western culture . Well it is not requirement of visa to give up your culture or religion so you should not feel sorry for British people.. they are fine with it as long as no one impose their culture or beliefs on them :D
You can't have your cake and eat it too. That's how you end up with socially awkward people who can't live in a society peacefully and end up becoming bombers (like 7/7 bombers). That's why British Pakistanis are retarded.............They have given bad name to Pakistan.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. That's how you end up with socially awkward people who can't live in a society peacefully and end up becoming bombers (like 7/7 bombers). That's why British Pakistanis are retarded.............They have given bad name to Pakistan.

You have no clue what you are talking about and how you relate pakistani culture with terrorism or succide bombing.. if some people stick to their cultural/moral values or religious beliefs then it does not mean that they will become sucide bombers lol

It is also stupid to paint all british pakistani with same brush. Britian is multicultural society with all sort of culture and religious freedom and its their constitution which give people this rights so its all fine as long as they keep it to themselves and i have seen that their government organise different cultural events and you see even prime minister visit aftar party and congrats muslim for Ramdhan so you also need to open your mind :)

Dear do you want them to become mentally sick with daily attacks on minorities, media hate mongering , politics, etc?

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....

Good riddance. You should immigrate back to Pakistan along with your family. If you feel the ''evil'' British culture is bad watch until you get back in Pakistan and you will realize how big mistake you made and ruin your kids lives.

In UK you can keep 4 ft beard, be wahabi, salafi,suni shia what ever you want. These ''Kafirs'' are more tolerant then our brothers back home.:lol:

in my own opnion u should more them after they are in 5th grade... but if u want to move them earlier .. get them to becon house school or any other good schools for that matter ..but do ask the reputation of the schools ..preffer schools which have more middle class students ... medical colleges are good in pakistan ..but they are hard to get in but fortunatly for u .. they can get in overseas quota ...

hardly any was British pakstani.....

Back
Top Bottom