What's new

Moving my Kids to Pakistan to study in medicine and discipline

My son now 7 was in Pakistan since he was 3. He now speaks 5 languages fluently and was on top of his class before moving to germany. Once your childs formative years are over, there is nothing much you can do for increasing his success rate in life other than saving massive amounts of money for an ivy league school.

My son now 7 was in Pakistan since he was 3. He now speaks 5 languages fluently and was on top of his class before moving to germany. Once your childs formative years are over, there is nothing much you can do for increasing his success rate in life other than saving massive amounts of money for an ivy league school.

Wow, force, you got a great kid, Mashallah! Actually, now that he has a good solid base he will flourish no matter where he ends up and I am sure he can easily secure a good scholarship.

@Husssamr

Hi, brother you might wana look into Islamabad based school systems. @Marshmallow can name a few good schools there.

Mil College Jehlum and other colleges run by military are indeed very high quality, but thats way too deep in the future when your kids graduate from grade 7.

Make sure you,do your research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum is broken again. Can not go to page 2.

P.S - If that ever happens to anyone you need to clear browser history. Atlast something @WebMaster said could be used to fix something.

Wow, force, you got a great kid, Mashallah! Actually, now that he has a good solid base he will flourish no matter where he ends up and I am sure he can easily secure a good scholarship.

Thats what I am banking on. Otherwise I dont think I will end up with $200k exploiting this country.

Plus all kids are great, if coupled with the correct ingredients (choose what you marry correctly - DNA trumps everything). The rest is the molding in the early years. After that it is practically auto pilot till the teens. Then you can look back at what you did as a teenager and hope that it does not repeat itself.

@Husssamr

Hi, brother you might wana look into Islamabad based school systems. @Marshmallow can name a few good schools there.

Mil College Jehlum and other colleges run by military are indeed very high quality, but thats way too deep in the future when your kids graduate from grade 7.

Make sure you,do your research.

That is interesting point, ls Lahore Lyceum any good ?

from your English, you dont seem to be born and raised here.. are you are first generation immigrant?

I dont have any advice for you but be careful, the competition is really tough back home. The doctors you see are 1 in 1000 students who studied really hard and were better than rest.
Am talking about Indian experience, am sure it will be as tough in pakistan. Dont be under any illusion that they will automatically become professionals.

Am second generation, and my English is my first language, using high grammar hasn't been my strongest point, anyways the point is, it doesn't has to be in medical field it can always be in Pakistan navy or Air Force, as a British citizen and so are my kids it might be difficult to a place in such fields, am opening my options.

Why am I having a mushrikeen giving me advice on my country and my kids future

Am second generation, and my English is my first language, using high grammar hasn't been my strongest point, anyways the point is, it doesn't has to be in medical field it can always be in Pakistan navy or Air Force, as a British citizen and so are my kids it might be difficult to a place in such fields, am opening my options.

do you have any contacts that can help your kids in getting into navy/airforce?

Sir if u want to waste ur money here and u got many £ welcome .
coz school here Lgs, Lacas, Beaconhouse etc are hell expensive middle class ppl cant even think abt these school

while they can study better and for free there.

im sure they will curse u later that dad we cn live in cool weather while u kept us in hot.

Apart from joking Sure they can be better person if they live in our culture. I suggest u raise ir kids in Pak man then they cn go there

Why am I having a mushrikeen giving me advice on my country and my kids future
For joining any of the armed forces, your children will have to first surrender their British Citizenship. For further details on how to go about induction, you may contact Defence Attache in Pakistan High Commission in London.

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....

Hullo bro....:wave:

if you want them to study in Islamabad then few options are here below...listing them according to the standards they have...they are bit xpensive esp da first 3 but have very high standards in education n xtra curricular activites....

1- Headstart School (best one)

2-Ace in Bahriatown (another best)

3-Froebel's International School (best)

4-BeachonHouse (although da standard has gown down over da years)

5- Roots International School (is ok)

i do know though that in Jelum,if you are willing to let them study there then,schools like

1- Presentation Convent School Jeylum

2- APC (Army Public School)

3- Beaconhouse School Jelum Campus are quite few you can think of....but the standard of schools in big cities is much higher than small cities...even same school with different brances have different standards according to the cities....

and plz dun listen to ppl who are forcin you to keep the kids in UK cuz of quality of education....you have no idea how intelligent pakistan students in pak are and by studying from same schools like abuve,they are able to get admission later in the best universities of the world....also the Pakistani doctors n engineers all around da world have their basic n initial education from Pakistan so you can imagine their level of educational grooming etc here in Pakistan...

Sir if u want to waste ur money here and u got many £ welcome .
coz school here Lgs, Lacas, Beaconhouse etc are hell expensive middle class ppl cant even think abt these school

while they can study better and for free there.

im sure they will curse u later that dad we cn live in cool weather while u kept us in hot.

Apart from joking Sure they can be better person if they live in our culture. I suggest u raise ir kids in Pak man then they cn go there

shame on you for asking him to keep them there just cuz of bad weather in Pakistan.....despoz like you waste no moment to go abroad if given free visas:omghaha:

Pak is not that bad....the schools are xpensive but are providing best education...and just to tell you the Government Schools of UK that u say will provide free education to his kids are very very low standard schools of UK....just ask any of ur relative living there abt them!

if you want them to study in Islamabad then few options are here below...listing them according to the standards they have...they are bit xpensive esp da first 3 but have very high standards in education n xtra curricular activites....

i do know though that in Jelum,if you are willing to let them study there then,schools like

3- Beaconhouse School Jelum Campus are quite few you can think of....but the standard of schools in big cities is much higher than small cities...even same school with different brances have different standards according to the cities....

and plz dun listen to ppl who are forcin you to keep the kids in UK cuz of quality of education....you have no idea how intelligent pakistan students in pak are and by studying from same schools like abuve,they are able to get admission later in the best universities of the world....also the Pakistani doctors n engineers all around da world have their basic n initial education from Pakistan so you can imagine their level of educational grooming etc here in Pakistan...

shame on you for asking him to keep them there just cuz of bad weather in Pakistan.....despoz like you waste no moment to go abroad if given free visas:omghaha:

Pak is not that bad....the schools are xpensive but are providing best education...and just to tell you the Government Schools of UK that u say will provide free education to his kids are very very low standard schools of UK....just ask any of ur relative living there abt them!

Thank you, very positive feedback so far, and yes UK Education maybe free but low standards, you would need to have them joined a private school And even so the religion and cultural difference but that not the only reason why I want to have my kids move to Pakistan with my wife, I have a business here so I can not leave In Such instance...

Thank you, very positive feedback so far, and yes UK Education maybe free but low standards, you would need to have them joined a private school And even so the religion and cultural difference but that not the only reason why I want to have my kids move to Pakistan with my wife, I have a business here so I can not leave In Such instance...

you will hav to invest in their schooling in Pak by gettin them in gud school ,as gud schools mayb xpensive but afta high schools,they will by themself be able to get admission in any gud uni in Pak due to gud schooling....or if you or they will want to go back to UK,it will still be helpful...so i wud say choose those schools which will also help them getting admission to universities in UK later!

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....

I think your actual purpose of sending them in Pakistan is not education but to let them stay away from western culture or western lifestyle . I may be wrong but thats what i have seen our desi parent doing in here to send their kids in Pakistan for 5 to 6 year until they become mature and adults then they bring them back in UK :)

Yea if you have money you can get best education in pakistan. Lahore Grammar, The city school, The Educators, Beaconhouse, Roots are some of the top educational institution

Back
Top Bottom