What's new

Moving my Kids to Pakistan to study in medicine and discipline

Husssamr

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....

Hi Want people opinion on this, am born and raise in the UK and I have Two kids son is 4 and daughter is nearly 3 years of age, am planning to have my kids study in Pakistan very soon insha Allah, for what I know and I've been there the education system is very good there, if you got the money to pay for fees, also thinking to have them study in making way military medical school, am from Jhelum, Punjab Pakistan....

They are 4 & 3 years only and you want to send them to Pakistan for studies? Are you serious?

Let them study till high school in UK.

The standard of Pakistani school might be Good but not as much as in the UK.not even close.

I know my classmates who came directly to medical college in Pakistan are much better at many things than even the local pakistanis.

so let them study in UK till high school,They should apply for SAT II test and get into any medical college in Pakistan,than after medical they can apply for any division of the military,though i recommand army

around 15 years to go..

I could always bring them back and have them take their exams here in the UK to complete GCSE they will be well educated by than nurtured, the top schools in Pakistan and military school the student are well behaved and very educated also few members of mine have been born and educated in Pakistan and now they have nearly £3000 month salary job as doctors and hardly they are in debt... I mean think about it, here in the UK state schools and if you want them to study in private schools or elite schools you got to be having a big pocket.. one of the student from Pakistan came first in Cambridge university one of the top university in UK..

The British system is much better than the Pakistani system even the private institutions. Initially, based in Lahore, you will face up to 1 lakh expense in total to enroll them in a well reputed school. The medical colleges owned by the government are very hard to get into especially for kids who do not go for the Matric/F.Sc route offered by government schools and go for O/A levels. The private institutions have 5-6 lakh rupees fees, per annum.

I could always bring them back and have them take their exams here in the UK to complete GCSE they will be well educated by than nurtured, the top schools in Pakistan and military school the student are well behaved and very educated also few members of mine have been born and educated in Pakistan and now they have nearly £3000 month salary job as doctors and hardly they are in debt... I mean think about it, here in the UK state schools and if you want them to study in private schools or elite schools you got to be having a big pocket.. one of the student from Pakistan came first in Cambridge university one of the top university in UK..
Yarr let me give u a sincere advise!

Please dont discuss such things in Public forum specially PDF. As here there r members of different mentality and mind and each and everyone of them thinks he is better then others.

Take example of Farhaan_9909 He has given u a completely different opinion because this was from his own personal experience!
But his experience is his and of that guy he mentioned and has worked well for them!!!!!

This doesnt means it may work on yr kids as well.

My advice is please take yr own decision and if u want to include advice of others then take that from yr relatives, yr wife etc etc.(the people who know u personally and yr family values)

Here we have diversity of members some of them r even non Pakistanis but r commenting on yr thread abt yr Family.

In Short we will just confuse u.

Yarr let me give u a sincere advise!

Please dont discuss such things in Public forum specially PDF. As here there r members of different mentality and mind and each and everyone of them thinks he is better then others.

Take example of Farhaan_9909 He has given u a completely different opinion because this was from his own personal experience!
But his experience is his and of that guy he mentioned and has worked well for them!!!!!

This doesnt means it may work on yr kids as well.

My advice is please take yr own decision and if u want to include advice of others then take that from yr relatives, yr wife etc etc.(the people who know u personally and yr family values)

Here we have diversity of members some of them r even non Pakistanis but r commenting on yr thread abt yr Family.

In Short we will just confuse u.

Umair Nawaz...you have given such a good advice .. jazak allah brother

Government sector medical institutions facilitate overseas Pakistanis, they have certain number of seats fixed for overseas Pakistanis. I think same rule is applied in private sector institutions as well.

Let your kids study in UK till 12th standard, you can move to Pakistan afterwards if medical institution in Pakistan is your preference.

If you are a father, typical, who wants his kids to be groomed in Pakistani culture then do it tomorrow.

Will you and the kids Mother also move and stay with the kids during their study? If not then Its a bad idea. Kids require parental love and guidance during their growing up

Kids could always study in Pakistan and do the main exams in UK, by than they will be more clever and disciplined and passing exams here in the UK will be no problem for them to pass god willing, Pakistan is very advance in education but do not have much sources, the military of Pakistan is very advance and comes one of the top in military arms training. Pakistan education can make you very clever, in maths, English science and in many fields.

Umair Nawaz...you have given such a good advice .. jazak allah brother

even if are doing it for cultural and religious reasons, bring them to Pakistan after Montessori education because it will help their language development (bilingual ability). (take it as an expert's advice)

Will you and the kids Mother also move and stay with the kids during their study? If not then Its a bad idea. Kids require parental love and guidance during their growing up

My wife originally from Pakistan and I have many family members in Pakistan so support is healthy

Kids could always study in Pakistan and do the main exams in UK, by than they will be more clever and disciplined and passing exams here in the UK will be no problem for them to pass god willing, Pakistan is very advance in education but do not have much sources, the military of Pakistan is very advance and comes one of the top in military arms training. Pakistan education can make you very clever, in maths, English science and in many fields.
from your English, you dont seem to be born and raised here.. are you are first generation immigrant?

I dont have any advice for you but be careful, the competition is really tough back home. The doctors you see are 1 in 1000 students who studied really hard and were better than rest.
Am talking about Indian experience, am sure it will be as tough in pakistan. Dont be under any illusion that they will automatically become professionals.

Back
Top Bottom