What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

adanna thinokke aagolla...
is it on the top of the chamundeshwari hill,mysore??..i have been there 3-4 times..

Adanna thinokke prayatana pat re, mate nane abjktumardini aagi banbudthine.

Rajiv malhotra looks rational to u??
Wow,,i am stunned.

But anyways i will stop at that

LOL. He has set the ball rolling for the future direction India takes as far as its dealing with the rest of the world goes.

Adanna thinokke prayatana pat re, mate nane abjktumardini aagi banbudthine.

LOL. He has set the ball rolling for the future direction India takes as far as its dealing with the rest of the world goes.

Well good luck with it.
Muslims have got zakir naik too:lol::lol:

Let the fight begin:D

All killings without cause and only to satisfy your greed is against Dharma.
are you aware of 'mriga bali'???(i don't know its exact English name)......In many temples of Tamilnadu,few in Kerala,they are sacrificing hens/goats for the happiness of the god(deva preethi)..is that killing acceptable??

Well good luck with it.
Muslims have got zakir naik too:lol::lol:

Let the fight begin:D

Malhotra never spoke about Gazwa-e-Pakistan nor about Roohani takatein. So chalk and cheese.

are you aware of 'mriga bali'???(i don't know its exact English name)......In many temples of Tamilnadu,few in Kerala,they are sacrificing hens/goats for the happiness of the god(deva preethi)..is that killing acceptable??

Hinduism has a lot of animism component to it. So yes they do follow the customs of appeasing the spirits/bhoota. The food though is consumed and becomes the main meal of the day for the village and the family. Even this habit is phasing out slowly.

A 'bali' is a sacrifice made to the gods. Today most hindus have substituted 'mriga' with pumpkin. So in short, it is not required and not acceptable to most hindus.

but but beware of my holy Cross..olagade bandre hoge aagi hogbiduthe...

No problem. Eivaga vargu ondu witches nah sayasoke aagilla Holy Cross innda. Their legion just seems to be growing stronger and immune to the cross. I also visit churches because I like haunting old places........wooohooooo.

3806818812_8c99a46183.jpg

Well Pakistanis already believe India is Hindu state.

Their whole existence depends on the two nation theory!

Why should they be so obsessed with how we want to run our country when they have made their own Islamic country a fort of Islam!

Because India is a Hindu state that's why Pakistan is an islamic state. But the difference is , in India even Muslims are Hin
There are Muslims who say that Islam is not a religion, rather it is a way of life and every child born is considered a Muslim, I bet that you disagree with that assertion.

The same logic applies, hinduism is considered a religion by non-hindus. It is not misrepresenting anything if the belief system has a god or a set of gods, and has holy books.

Those who say that are themselves not considered Muslims by the Majority of Muslims, that's the Problem. They are termed as Kaffirs.

Those who say that are themselves not considered Muslims by the Majority of Muslims, that's the Problem. They are termed as Kaffirs.
Based on your own assumptions. Fortunately, the world doesn't work like you seem to think it does.

Based on your own assumptions. Fortunately, the world doesn't work like you seem to think it does.

Not he world, but the 'Muslim world' . You have to be specific. And the current situation is that Muslims are confused.

No problem. Eivaga vargu ondu witches nah sayasoke aagilla Holy Cross innda. Their legion just seems to be growing stronger and immune to the cross. I also visit churches because I like haunting old places........wooohooooo.

3806818812_8c99a46183.jpg
adakke vondu parihara idde...vondu olle nandhi bullna karkondu bandbittu saayis beku...nantara adanna bissi raktha kudi beku..matte maamsa thinn beku...aaga bhoota shakthi gala mele attack maadokke bala siggute...

adakke vondu parihara idde...vondu olle nandhi bullna karkondu bandbittu saayis beku...nantara adanna bissi raktha kudi beku..matte maamsa thinn beku...aaga bhoota shakthi gala mele attack maadokke bala siggute...

Badu praniyara himmse higge madduthairu, pishacha rakhshasa anntha beedi beedi biddse vadaskondthiya janarathira.

Not he world, but the 'Muslim world' . You have to be specific. And the current situation is that Muslims are confused.
No, the world in general, considering your other posts.

Muslims are far from confused; again, you seem to have a very narrow view of Muslims, based upon your own bias mindset.

Anyways, I just noticed you managed to change the subject, so you wouldn't have to answer my original point. We're not talking about kaffirs or Muslims being declared as such, nor are we talking about Muslims being confused about anything; We're talking about your mindset of "everyone is a hindu and hinduism is a way of life, not a religion". My point was that there are Muslims that say Islam is a way of life, and everyone is born a Muslim, and that you'd probably have an issue with that; the fact that you haven't addressed this point directly, pretty much tells me that I've hit the nail on the coffin that your dead argument's corpse is in.

No, the world in general, considering your other posts.

Muslims are far from confused; again, you seem to have a very narrow view of Muslims, based upon your own bias mindset.

Anyways, I just noticed you managed to change the subject, so you wouldn't have to answer my original point. We're not talking about kaffirs or Muslims being declared as such, nor are we talking about Muslims being confused about anything; We're talking about your mindset of "everyone is a hindu and hinduism is a way of life, not a religion". My point was that there are Muslims that say Islam is a way of life, and everyone is born a Muslim, and that you'd probably have an issue with that; the fact that you haven't addressed this point directly, pretty much tells me that I've hit the nail on the coffin that your dead argument's corpse is in.

There is nothing to answer there. Hinduism is not a religion per se in the sense that there is no founder, no one book, no one doctrine, no initiation, no apostasy, etc. etc. Whereas one does not get born a Muslim (no matter what some copycat Muslims say). You have to read the Kalima, boys have to get circumcised. Denial of the prophet gets one thrown out of the group. So how can one be born a Muslim when they have no acceptance of the prophet when they are born?

There is nothing to answer there. Hinduism is not a religion per se in the sense that there is no founder, no one book, no one doctrine, no initiation, no apostasy, etc. etc. Whereas one does not get born a Muslim (no matter what some copycat Muslims say). You have to read the Kalima, boys have to get circumcised. Denial of the prophet gets one thrown out of the group. So how can one be born a Muslim when they have no acceptance of the prophet when they are born?
I'm sorry, I'm confused here, did you even read my comment? It seems you've missed my entire point. You're arguing religious and philosophical differences, when that isn't even my point.

Hinduism is a religion to everyone who isn't Hindu, simply because Hinduism has a set of beliefs and a set of deities, thus it can be constituted as a religion.

I suggest you go back and read all the comments that are connected to mine, that way you'll have a better understanding of what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom