What's new

Modi will develop India into a Hindu state: Goa minister

1. While I liked the song, I am not too certain about its underlying message. It is one thing to say why you seek god outside of you, when you have it within you, it is entirely another thing to say destroy/ignore the outside and only concentrate on the soul. Both the inner soul and its outward expression which results in the material world are equally important. What is a body without a soul, but a corpse. What is a soul without a body, but a ghost.

2. BJP/VHP/SS are protectors of both the soul and the body.

Bulleh Shah's Poetry

You should go little deeper to understand what Bulle says. But BJP/VHP/SS/SP are political projects camouflaged under messages of peace and purity.They are a murderous lot who massacred in Gujarat, rioted in Mumbai, bombed in Ajmer and there is no end to their crimes.

Bulleh Shah's Poetry

You should go little deeper to understand what Bulle says. But BJP/VHP/SS/SP are political projects camouflaged under messages of peace and purity.They are a murderous lot who massacred in Gujarat, rioted in Mumbai, bombed in Ajmer and there is no end to their crimes.

You cannot grow up in India without being familiar with these concepts. They are up there in the very air we breathe here. Consider human body, the finest creation of God. Does it not have an immune system to fight back that which threatens its very existence? Have BJP/SS/VHP disturbed any country outside India? Their main aim and goal is the protection of Indian religio-cultural identity. Every single time they have fought back it has been in response to intense provocation.

You cannot grow up in India without being familiar with these concepts. They are up there in the very air we breathe here. Consider human body, the finest creation of God. Does it not have an immune system to fight back that which threatens its very existence? Have BJP/SS/VHP disturbed any country outside India? Their main aim and goal is the protection of Indian religio-cultural identity. Every single time they have fought back it has been in response to intense provocation.
Not to mention that they killed Gandhi. And Godse's urns are preserved in the JS HQ for sprinkling over the Indus when India has conquered Pakistan!!! Such hatred against the Muslims!

Not to mention that they killed Gandhi. And Godse's urns are preserved in the JS HQ for sprinkling over the Indus when India has conquered Pakistan!!! Such hatred against the Muslims!

No they did not kill Gandhi. Godse did. He was not in RSS when he committed the act. I tend to side with Godse. Also I am not familiar with the story of Godse's ash being preserved for sprinkling over Indus. If they are doing that, then it is stupidity. RSS, you know has a Muslim wing to it right. So there is no hatred against Muslims.

what is nandhi bull??

Shiva's mount.
upload_2014-7-26_15-49-32.jpeg

Are you watching Zaid Hamid's garbage these days too much. BTW Indus river flows in India before it enters Pakistan. :girl_wacko:

Bull and other forms of meat is not disallowed, though it is not encouraged either. Hindus are not required to take up arms to prevent their slaughter.

However either way, the dilution of Dharmic value system will not bode well for the citizens of this nation. We are slowly wiping out what makes us special and unique and valuable and irreplaceable in this world. All because we want to imitate the west/middle east and THEIR value system. You might want to think about that.
so killing bulls/buffalos are not against Hindu belief???......

1.You should go through the lyrics of this great mystic, Bulle Shah. It will be a great experience. Similarly we in BD have Fakir Lalon Shah whose words also feeds the soul..
Fakir Lalon Shah

2.Whereas Lalon, Bulle and many others like them were pure in their belief and propagation, unfortunately same cannot be said of SP/VHP/BJP. Purity of the soul and political expediency are different.

Ya ,,apparently taliban and isis are even purer in their thoughts than bulleh shah:lol:

so killing bulls/buffalos are not against Hindu belief???......

U nailed it man,,,actually scientifically speaking

Buffalo milk is much better compared to a cow's milk in terms of fat content and protein content:coffee:

Ya ,,apparently taliban and isis are even purer in their thoughts than bulleh shah:lol:

U nailed it man,,,actually scientifically speaking

Buffalo milk is much better compared to a cow's milk in terms of fat content and protein content:coffee:

Listen to this for the reason of our objection.

Listen to this for the reason of our objection.

What makes u think this is first time i am listening to rajiv malhotra.

But point stands,,,,buffalo milk is just better:coffee:

What makes u think this is first time i am listening to rajiv malhotra.

But point stands,,,,buffalo milk is just better:coffee:

Since you tend to dismiss everything as due to fundogiri instead of rational thought. Have no issues with Buffalo milk.

Since you tend to dismiss everything as due to fundogiri instead of rational thought. Have no issues with Buffalo milk.

Rajiv malhotra looks rational to u??
Wow,,i am stunned.

But anyways i will stop at that

Back
Top Bottom