What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

Pakistani state needs to increase its control over religious institutions. Divisive leaders need to be removed and more nationalistic, rational ones put into power. Any sectarian bigot needs to be thrown in jail permanently.

Preferably Pakistan deals with these people with a bit of a heavy hand so that they learn.

There needs to be state oversight of masajid and madarris, nothing less.

Mufti Taqi Usmani is indeed wrong here, howevwr I would give him personal benefit of the doubt due to his great work and loyalty to our country.

Maybe he is getting old or does not have complete knowledge of this subject.
Very well said bro

Huh? If you don't have any response to my legit question, don't respond.

Don't need to spew whatever nonsense it was that you just did.

And you are actually lecturing people about Islam lol
When you jump in on a conversation and try to be a smart *** you will be treated as such. Asking a simple irrelevant question is just wasting your own time and mine. Plus I dont need to answer anything. I hope you know that. Have a nice day

Pakistani state needs to increase its control over religious institutions. Divisive leaders need to be removed and more nationalistic, rational ones put into power. Any sectarian bigot needs to be thrown in jail permanently.

Preferably Pakistan deals with these people with a bit of a heavy hand so that they learn.

There needs to be state oversight of masajid and madarris, nothing less.

Mufti Taqi Usmani is indeed wrong here, howevwr I would give him personal benefit of the doubt due to his great work and loyalty to our country.

Maybe he is getting old or does not have complete knowledge of this subject.
Mufti Taqi Usmani also said arresting Mir Shakeel is wrong under Shariah on Geotv. Now what next ?

Here are my 2 cents.

If mufti keeps mosques open in ramzan then only solution left for govt is curfew and who is the person that wants curfew in Pakistan? That person is pulling the strings of Mufti sahib.

There is a solution to all this.

Just threaten governor Raj in Sindh and everything will be fine.

My dear brother in islam....r u telling me you dont know that for past several weeks there are no flights in or out of pakistan? Come on man...you are smart please dont do this.

reparation flights are in service.

there are private jets flying around as well.

i really hope you have calm yourself down by now

May Allah help keep people safe since their leaders have chosen to fk them. Praying for the safety for everyone but i think it is high time we promote SELF lock down, rather than Government Lockdown. Those who are willing to take risks know what they are playing with.

reparation flights are in service.

there are private jets flying around as well.

i really hope you have calm yourself down by now
Always calm...but why is your glass always half empty.

Here is an example...you are so anti Pakistan government...what have you done for pakistan...I bet you wont answer. Like most molvis you talk without thinking. Limited repatriation flights are happening but people like living in Christian land to earn money are begging to go because of their family and some claiming medical needs. Hospitals you fav NS and bhuttos faed to build etc. Should the gov hold them hostage when say the uk gov who's citizens they are want them back. Plus stranded pakistani on holidays..who will pay thir hotel Bill's. You and your fat bellied molvis with just empty talk?? So easy to point fingers but very hard to do. I suggest you stop pointng at peoples flaws and see good in people maybe you will be a happier person.

Always calm...but why is your glass always half empty.

Here is an example...you are so anti Pakistan government...what have you done for pakistan...I bet you wont answer. Like most molvis you talk without thinking. Limited repatriation flights are happening but people like living in Christian land to earn money are begging to go because of their family and some claiming defines etc. Should the gov hold them hostage when say the uk gov who's citizens they are want them back. Plus stranded pakistani on holidays..who will pay thir hotel Bill's. You and your fat bellied molvis with just empty talk?? So easy to point fingers but very hard to do. I suggest you stop poi ting at peoples flaws and see good in people maybe you will be a happier person. See good in people.

Did you just finish reading the tweet of PM asking for funds from overseas Pakistanis again?

So what is the lockdown situation in your locality this morning then?

May Allah help keep people safe since their leaders have chosen to fk them. Praying for the safety for everyone but i think it is high time we promote SELF lock down, rather than Government Lockdown. Those who are willing to take risks know what they are playing with.

That's what it boils down to.

But in zombie apocalypse, these same guys will be smashing through the windows of your home's after a few weeks.

Did you just finish reading the tweet of PM asking for funds from overseas Pakistanis again?

So what is the lockdown situation in your locality this morning then?
Yes...its a good thing..pay..or give up your right to come here stay where you are.

I am in Bahria town. Generally people are being good. Even molvis on the whole are being good. Early days they would say stupid things like shaking g hands kills germs etc. Rawalpindi has few areas in complete lockdown due to COVID 19 cases. Same for Islamabad. I pray everyone everywhere is safe. It's tough for poor people. But goodness of Pakistani is evident. People are helping the poor. This is a time to give.

Gov has brought in good measures...12000 per person. Landlords told dont take rent for april and may. They are trying with empty coffers.

I am in Bahria town.
Everytime they asked how are things in Memphis they said its all good we should go ahead with the temple building.

12000 per person.

this is corruption scheme.

hallmark of government so far.

first patwari renamed to village officer

then Bhutto program to Ehsaas e Bhutto

What have you done to stop foreign dual nationals to become policymakers?

Their is more of an economic motivation behind this behavior then Religious. Its a controversial topic. The economic activity with which all the Masajid are related through out the country is in billions of rupees a year. And all the people whose livelihood is associated with Masajid are affected. As it is considered a Taboo in our country to talk about Money and Religion alongside and the business affiliated with religious activities, These Representatives of Molvi union take ease using religion as main cause of this fuss instead of economic activity. I see it the same dissent that Representatives of Trade and Industry unions are making around the country. And it might have a weight to it, If government is allowing other sectors to open then why not our sector.

Anyways we should all understand this now. we are not ONE people. Their are clear Fault lines in our society like all other societies. Instead of arguing your brains to death with each other. Distance yourself from people who follow this madness. Totally boycott them. No meter who they are, Your Friends, Family, Colleagues etc. That is the only way of survival. Let them all infect themselves and die. They are not your BROTHERS. And not just these Mullah Fanatics. People who still want to arrange any sort of Public Gatherings every type is your enemy. But who are we kidding to. even Government officials are huddled together without any precautions when addressing the public.

Pray from homes and pray for forgiveness from this unprecedented calamity of modern age. Don't go outside without genuine reason. Go to market only when required and purchase in bulk to reduce trips. Donate to Charitable institutes and government funds. At work keep your distance. wear masks and gloves. always wash hands and face.

Everytime they asked how are things in Memphis they said its all good we should go ahead with the temple building.

this is corruption scheme.

hallmark of government so far.

first patwari renamed to village officer

then Bhutto program to Ehsaas e Bhutto

What have you done to stop foreign dual nationals to become policymakers?
mate then thats the muslims for ya. if the molvis were striaght the nation would know deen.

so lets hear what you suggest the gpvenrment does?

it seems to me...if they do something you are against it and if they dont you still complain. so please enlighten us as to what you would do??? i await patiently

mate then thats the muslims for ya. if the molvis were striaght the nation would know deen.

so lets hear what you suggest the gpvenrment does?

it seems to me...if they do something you are against it and if they dont you still complain. so please enlighten us as to what you would do??? i await patiently

Please refer to Coronavirous in Pakistan thread and see my post there.

I do not feel like repeating myself.

By the way the molvis did not ask for the shops to open in Lahore and Karachi as they are opened now.

Volunteers in the mosque through community watch and ehsas are not letting older people and sick in the mosques and maintaining social distancing.

keep living in gated communities and keep wishing to dictate Pakistan from these gated communities built upon ilhad riba and zulm

Please refer to Coronavirous in Pakistan thread and see my post there.

I do not feel like repeating myself.

By the way the molvis did not ask for the shops to open in Lahore and Karachi as they are opened now.

Volunteers in the mosque through community watch and ehsas are not letting older people and sick in the mosques and maintaining social distancing.

keep living in gated communities and keep wishing to dictate Pakistan from these gated communities built upon ilhad riba and zulm
I am not going to search for one post amongst a 1000.
I think you are just a person who has not achieved anything and jealous of those that have done well. If I am blessed to live in a gated community so what. You carry on serving the Christians and bad mouth Pakistan. Meanwhile I can say with conviction all my income is halal. Can you molvis do the same. I think your jelousy is pathetic...if you didn't study didn't achieves don't be bitter.

All you molvi have got is a big beard fat belly rolled up trousers. No education religious or otherwise and throw 10 rupees and you sell your religion.

I am so disappointed your jealousy. What do u do in the UK? Bus driver? Taxi driver or a takeaway worker ? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am trying to gauge you pathetic attitude

Its extremely unfair to the daily wage earners in sectors which are essential. Why should a construction worker seeking to put food on the table for his children have to be put at a higher risk of contracting the virus just so that some holier than thou person can go to the mosque and claim how pious he is. Why do these children deserve to risk becoming orphans?

The level of selfishness is unbearable. How blind are these people that care absolutely zero about the people and society around them. Hearts of stone they have.

Back
Top Bottom