What's new

Mufti Muneeb announces drive against FATF-related law

He is anti Imran Niazi.

The zombies will kill everyone for Niazi
I say mostly these are not zombies but either liberals, agha khani or qadayni. You will never know as they don't reveal themselves but you can guess with their comments.

I say mostly these are not zombies but either liberals, agha khani or qadayni. You will never know as they don't reveal themselves but you can guess with their comments.

Abdul Zafar Sahib they are zombies.

You can take one name who has negated Imran Niazi and lived without being abused. I challenge you.

Most of these PTi comments are in line with PTi policy. This is why someone has to stop them before they convert all Mosques to Temples for glorifying Islam known as Imran Niazi

Abdul Zafar Sahib they are zombies.

You can take one name who has negated Imran Niazi and lived without being abused. I challenge you.

Most of these PTi comments are in line with PTi policy. This is why someone has to stop them before they convert all Mosques to Temples for glorifying Islam known as Imran Niazi
lagta hei ap ka bara bora experience raha. But reality wohi hai jo mei nei kaha hie. Liberals, Agha khani or qadiyani.

Back
Top Bottom