What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

My dear brother, this is not fair. These two respected scholars are not your local neighborhood firebrand jahil fighting with mosque down the street of same firqa.

Mufti Taqi Usmani, head of Rue Hilal committee whichh determines moonsightings, the (unofficial) mufti of all Sunnis of Pakistan and Afghanistan, the unabashedly pro-Pakistani, nationalistic, and deeply loyal sheikh who put his life in danger for pur country (and even faced assassination attempt from Iranians.)

He is revered by Muslims all over the globe. He was invited to the UN conference on the global economic depression, where he spoke, and for which he wrote a very logical and earnest plea for rubbishing interest-based economic systems.

He is perhaps the most important Islamic scholar of the world. When he speaks, it means something.

We can disagree with him, but we should not abuse a great man like him.

Allah swt does not take kindly when we abuse those close to Him.

Dear brother, there are better ways than this to deal with this issue.

asalam u alyqum...thank you so much for your kind words. trust me i have more respect for you than these molvis.

the emolvis may be respected but wasn't the last molvi looking at the moon also looking at qandeel balouch? he was on social media with another lady yesterday.
regarding this issue of COVID 19. these people are plain wrong. globally the ulema are united on the issue of gatherings and these two are in the opposite camp. sorry, they are plain wrong. no matter who they are. they are endangeing muslims. period

CoronaVirus is a great equalizer...few weeks ago in Jumma prayer the Imam Masjid in the end prayers was saying

'Allah save every human being from this deadly virus'... earlier all the prayers were like Allah Musalmano ki hifazat farma...

i am sure people will listen to the molvi when he says due to exceptional circumstance please stay 2m apart.

secondly you can always impose restrictions that only people praying in mosque should be there and not the kids and others who idle around there to combat any aggravated risks.

mosques can only request those who are healthy to attend.

there are plenty of ways to work around this. extremism however will not help.

Inshallah mods delete hojayenge.

why are you worried about what is happening in UK?

Allah doesn't need you in a musjid. he will hear your prayer from the deepest cave.
in pakistan if you miss jamat prayers these molvis forbid two muslims from praying together, so please spere me that people will monitor social distancing if the molvi asks. here the have slapped movlis. literally kicked them out of musjids when it doesnt suit them. clearly you have been with the Christians too long. come back to muslim lands and learn real islam from real molvis.

That's not true, if they do that then it'd be bad for them too because you can't think you'll be isolated for long. The issue is of the difficulty with viruses in general, for instance, one can have an HIV infection an spread them but not test positive for it for up to 90 days in some cases. This is because the virus attacks the cells and hides in them but bacteria usually are larger and try to attack cells via consumption. Therefore, the guidelines for measuring who's infected or not is a tad bit different and medical professionals are assessing the data according to guidelines released as we learn things. This is a new virus therefore; it's important to have some range here. However, as you can see, we're doing much better than many countries (hopefully they'd do amazingly too Inshallah) but let's weather this storm and listen to the professionals rather than those who're not trained in this. That's what I'd say to you. Go on YT or better yet PDF's member's area (yes, I'm being a capitalist) and let's enjoy. Relax. Stress affects the immune system too. If you're chill, Corvid-19 wouldn't stand a chance. :)
Pray pray and pray, not for the virus but for these ignorant and stupid people we have in masses around us, not knowing the gravity of issues...

And then they cry, the usual “R*n*i rona” government ne ye kia wo kia.

This lockdown has proven, not government, not civil forces, not rangers, but the most corrupt element of this nation are the people, out and out, no obeying of law...

My friends in dubai, They don’t even think of getting out of their houses knowing that they will be fined for 3000AED. That is what law is, Fear in the heart of people...

Allah doesn't need you in a musjid. he will hear your prayer from the deepest cave.
in pakistan if you miss jamat prayers these molvis forbid two muslims from praying together, so please spere me that people will monitor social distancing if the molvi asks. here the have slapped movlis. literally kicked them out of musjids when it doesnt suit them. clearly you have been with the Christians too long. come back to muslim lands and learn real islam from real molvis.

you fail to differentiate between culture, religion, theology and society.

please continue to call everyone wrong and yourself right. it is your human right as well.

i just hope Christians in Pakistan are safe from you as you seem to give them all the blames for what is happening in the Muslim world.

you fail to differentiate between culture, religion, theology and society.

please continue to call everyone wrong and yourself right. it is your human right as well.

i just hope Christians in Pakistan are safe from you as you seem to give them all the blames for what is happening in the Muslim world.
thats how people hide behind words when they have nothing to add...enjoy money from Christians and abuse pakistan and pakistanis when you are not even here. support molvis that want to kill muslims and use terms like culture, religion theology and society. what you forget is islam is not just a religion but its practitioners are or should be identical in their thinking....then you put a molvi in there.....and you have fitna.....thats why there is a hadith that these molvis will be the 1st to be questioned and first to taste the fire because their goals is to mislead.

good luck with that. enjoy theology and society and chritian income...i am going to sleep in the islamic state of Pakistan. May Allah make us good muslims and may he save us from these jahil molvis.

thats how people hide behind words when they have nothing to add...enjoy money from Christians and abuse pakistan and pakistanis when you are not even here. support molvis that want to kill muslims and use terms like culture, religion theology and society. what you forget is islam is not just a religion but its practitioners are or should be identical in their thinking....then you put a molvi in there.....and you have fitna.....thats why there is a hadith that these molvis will be the 1st to be questioned and first to taste the fire because their goals is to mislead.

good luck with that. enjoy theology and society and chritian income...i am going to sleep in the islamic state of Pakistan. May Allah make us good muslims and may he save us from these jahil molvis.

Thank you for contributing in the thread based on stereotypes and mainstreaming Islamophobic tirades.

You sleep peacefully because it is an Islamic Republic. Regardless of who you label as what

Thank you for contributing in the thread based on stereotypes and mainstreaming Islamophobic tirades.

You sleep peacefully because it is an Islamic Republic. Regardless of who you label as what
you cant take being called out can you. don't be a jahil molvi. simple. protect Muslims. simple...don't put them in harms way. simple.

if the prophet of Allah said pray at home during heavy rains and storms so people are protected .....who are you or these molvis to go against his teaching???

now thanks for proving you are intellectually inept and will follow anyone in a topi

you cant take being called out can you. don't be a jahil molvi. simple. protect Muslims. simple...don't put them in harms way. simple.

if the prophet of Allah said pray at home during heavy rains and storms so people are protected .....who are you or these molvis to go against his teaching???

now thanks for proving you are intellectually inept and will follow anyone in a topi

then when are you not revolting against the government for bringing people back to Pakistan in this pandemic?

Flawed argument. Don't use Islam to your liking. Rain != coronavirus.

According to Sweden, coronavirus isn't a threat and not enforcing a lockdown. And they seem to be doing half worse than Pakistan with lockdown. Their country also hasn't gone to crap.

What do you have to say about that?

i had great respect for Mr. Usmani .It all went down the drain..
My personal views are different from mainstream..I believe lockdown prolongs an epidemic..(i hope its not true in our case,only time would tell)
However no way would i disrespect the state and break the lockdown..that includes praying home and maintaining minimum contact.

Flawed argument. Don't use Islam to your liking. Rain != coronavirus.

According to Sweden, coronavirus isn't a threat and not enforcing a lockdown. And they seem to be doing half worse than Pakistan with lockdown. Their country also hasn't gone to crap.

What do you have to say about that?
Bye...in your world there is no COVID 19.
So go mullah worship.

Ps every muslim.country and its scholars are using the same hadith....rain covid....ps...are you still travelling on a camel because cars are haram???

Jog on

asalam u alyqum...thank you so much for your kind words. trust me i have more respect for you than these molvis.

the emolvis may be respected but wasn't the last molvi looking at the moon also looking at qandeel balouch? he was on social media with another lady yesterday.
regarding this issue of COVID 19. these people are plain wrong. globally the ulema are united on the issue of gatherings and these two are in the opposite camp. sorry, they are plain wrong. no matter who they are. they are endangeing muslims. period

Pakistani state needs to increase its control over religious institutions. Divisive leaders need to be removed and more nationalistic, rational ones put into power. Any sectarian bigot needs to be thrown in jail permanently.

Preferably Pakistan deals with these people with a bit of a heavy hand so that they learn.

literally kicked them out of musjids when it doesnt suit them.

There needs to be state oversight of masajid and madarris, nothing less.

i had great respect for Mr. Usmani .It all went down the drain..
My personal views are different from mainstream..I believe lockdown prolongs an epidemic..(i hope its not true in our case,only time would tell)
However no way would i disrespect the state and break the lockdown..that includes praying home and maintaining minimum contact.

Mufti Taqi Usmani is indeed wrong here, howevwr I would give him personal benefit of the doubt due to his great work and loyalty to our country.

Maybe he is getting old or does not have complete knowledge of this subject.

then when are you not revolting against the government for bringing people back to Pakistan in this pandemic?
My dear brother in islam....r u telling me you dont know that for past several weeks there are no flights in or out of pakistan? Come on man...you are smart please dont do this.

Bye...in your world there is no COVID 19.
So go mullah worship.

Ps every muslim.country and its scholars are using the same hadith....rain covid....ps...are you still travelling on a camel because cars are haram???

Jog on

Huh? If you don't have any response to my legit question, don't respond.

Don't need to spew whatever nonsense it was that you just did.

And you are actually lecturing people about Islam lol

Back
Top Bottom