What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

I am not going to search for one post amongst a 1000.
I think you are just a person who has not achieved anything and jealous of those that have done well. If I am blessed to live in a gated community so what. You carry on serving the Christians and bad mouth Pakistan. Meanwhile I can say with conviction all my income is halal. Can you molvis do the same. I think your jelousy is pathetic...if you didn't study didn't achieves don't be bitter.

All you molvi have got is a big beard fat belly rolled up trousers. No education religious or otherwise and throw 10 rupees and you sell your religion.

I am so disappointed your jealousy. What do u do in the UK? Bus driver? Taxi driver or a takeaway worker ? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I am trying to gauge you pathetic attitude

The bus drivers bring food to your gated community in Pakistan too.

The bus drivers bring food to your gated community in Pakistan too.
See how you avoided the question. See like a molvi how you twisted the fact I said not that there is anything wrong with a bus driver....honestly you are really pathetic. Are you not ashamed of your shaitaneeyat? So once again what is your education what do you do? Or will you duck and dive again...people like you are the reason each day more people hate molvis.

See how you avoided the question. See like a molvi how you twisted the fact I said not that there is anything wrong with a bus driver....honestly you are really pathetic. Are you not ashamed of your shaitaneeyat? So once again what is your education what do you do? Or will you duck and dive again...people like you are the reason each day more people hate molvis.

show me the forum rule which stipulates that I should answer petty personal questions?

do you think that those considered educationally challenged have lesser rights?

Mufti muneeb, the person who in his entire life never got a moon sighting correct is now telling ppl to disobey govt. These 2 nmber nalaiq mullahs need to be removed. The mullahs of lal masjid are devils and it only proves Musharraf was right. These fasaadi mullahs need to be taken care of.

Mufti muneeb, the person who in his entire life never got a moon sighting correct is now telling ppl to disobey govt. These 2 nmber nalaiq mullahs need to be removed. The mullahs of lal masjid are devils and it only proves Musharraf was right. These fasaadi mullahs need to be taken care of.

hazam nahi horaha inko sath dekhe?

firqawarana fassad chahte ho?

CoronaVirus is a great equalizer...few weeks ago in Jumma prayer the Imam Masjid in the end prayers was saying

'Allah save every human being from this deadly virus'... earlier all the prayers were like Allah Musalmano ki hifazat farma...

You have a very liberal molana sahab he doesnt pray for the barbadi of qaum ul kafirin ? Or probably wanting them to invent the vaccine first !

Actually I meant just announce that patients will be praying and that announcement should be enough for the civilians to pray from home.

Yes, I see your idea.

Can anyone threadban this loser?

This is why Indians don't deserve to come in issues concerning Pakistan.

I hope you see this @jamahir

I agree with you that @The BrOkEn HeArT should have been more general and spoken of the difficulty posed by every religion community everywhere in not obeying government guidelines when worshiping. I read somewhere in the thread that the Republican Party in USA is not discouraging its Christian supporters from being careful or even not Church attendance.

show me the forum rule which stipulates that I should answer petty personal questions?

do you think that those considered educationally challenged have lesser rights?

what a shady character you are...how many times have you been banned for breaking the rules.
'do you think that those considered educationally challenged have lesser rights?' prophet of Allah wasn't educated but he wasn't stupid and didn't argue stupidly and hide behind jahiliyyah. if you cannot discuss coherently and judge people living in gated communities and show open jealousy then be prepared for people to call you out.

I think i have your credentials and that's sufficient. I didn't want to humiliate you. my objective was to show you when you don't have knowledge or ability to comprehend complex issues don't just take the side of blind jahil molvis and put simple Muslims in danger. remember Islam is a perfect religion and Allah is perfect but molvis mislead. your answers are an example of your shifty shady character and those that lead and guide you.

what a shady character you are...how many times have you been banned for breaking the rules.
'do you think that those considered educationally challenged have lesser rights?' prophet of Allah wasn't educated but he wasn't stupid and didn't argue stupidly and hide behind jahiliyyah. if you cannot discuss coherently and judge people living in gated communities and show open jealousy then be prepared for people to call you out.

I think i have your credentials and that's sufficient. I didn't want to humiliate you. my objective was to show you when you don't have knowledge or ability to comprehend complex issues don't just take the side of blind jahil molvis and put simple Muslims in danger. remember Islam is a perfect religion and Allah is perfect but molvis mislead. your answers are an example of your shifty shady character and those that lead and guide you.

still does not explain why the markets are operating but mosques banned in ryasat e masonry

Pray pray and pray, not for the virus but for these ignorant and stupid people we have in masses around us, not knowing the gravity of issues...

And then they cry, the usual “R*n*i rona” government ne ye kia wo kia.

This lockdown has proven, not government, not civil forces, not rangers, but the most corrupt element of this nation are the people, out and out, no obeying of law...

My friends in dubai, They don’t even think of getting out of their houses knowing that they will be fined for 3000AED. That is what law is, Fear in the heart of people...
well said. Us pakistanis understand 2 things sadly.

1. dunda.....rule of law
2. heavy fine....take their money away

purchase in bulk to reduce trips.

Actually that would be not advisable. If people start panic buying say four bottles of cooking oil instead of the normal one or two it would create unnecessary shortage for all.

actually the enemies of Islam and Muslims are these jahil molvis and people with limited or zero knowledge who blindly follow them.

people blindly followed a Muslim who said open construction industry

when are you revolting against him? he keeps a bead to show off his pious ness too

still does not explain why the markets are operating but mosques banned in ryasat e masonry
well you need a brain to work that out?

if no market was open....how will the people eat? will you deliver food. will jahil molvis deliver.
musjid is not essential to pray jamat in as it can be done at home. however food has to be purchased?
you prophet taught you even in stroms stay at home for safety and you want to go AGAINST THE PROPHET? who are you? you know your religion better than the prophet of ALLAH?

now stop asking dumb questions.

Back
Top Bottom