Liberals have crossed all limits

An unpopular opinion but nonetheless the absolute truth...

What Pakistanis don't realize is that Jinnah was never a hero but a collaborator and why do I say this??

Because when the two states were being made he got the end of the stick.. It never made logical sense to me and I am still baffled about it. It is as if the Indians liberated themselves entirely with just the ''PEN'' after nearly 1000 years of muslim rule how did this occur I am still stretching my head.. India has never defeated us in war in West Pakistan but I agree with one thing that is undoubtedly true they have defeated us in the negotiation table during the partition this was a defeat and since then they tried to mask it and I mean the Pakistani side by creating some fake azz Kashmir tug war that is irrelevant.

Jinnah has reserved and handed over 80% of Muhammad of Ghor's gains.. Because if you think about what everyone held pre-negotiation and what he got is criminal. He should have carved out of India atleast 3 other states including Pakistan. A huge junk should have gone to Deccan Hydarabad in their own state and one in the Kerala and the surrounding area. Bangladesh-Pakistan one country and the final and 3rd country should have been a smaller delhi state that has border all the way upto Kashmir-Ladakh in total 4 muslim countries..

But the Indians somehow managed to succeed in turning the tied back to 1192 pre- the battle of Tarain exactly where the lines of Muhammad of Ghor and prithviraj chauhan were because they held strong to their demands that they were invaded or some sort but this guy agreed to it and he could only have agreed to it if he was a collaborator

If you're athiest, Cristian, ahmedi, Hindu, agnostic, Muslim, Sunni, Shia- Pakistani
Criticizing Iqbal or Jinnah is off-limits - always criticize Thier views on certain things
But you can't call yourself Pakistani after insulting them - period

Both are the reason for our nation hood

Liberals have historically criticized Iqbal while islamists have had issues with h Mr.Jinnah
Both are wrong and should be condemned

Attaturk, the Shah of Iran and the Quaid were able to create 3 modern and progressive modern Muslim nation states, they succeeded to an extent, but just stopped short because of setbacks and death.

Attaturk banned Azaan in Arabic, banned hijab, banned Quran in Arabic and did many things to haram Islam in Turkey. Attaturk might have been good economically and politically for Turkey but he destroyed Islam in Turkey.

Quaid was the greatest Muslim leader with Ataturk we have produced since hundreds of years
Ataturk great Muslim leader??? !!!!!
Attaturk banned Azaan in Arabic, banned hijab, banned Quran in Arabic and did many things to haram Islam in Turkey. Attaturk might have been good economically and politically for Turkey but he destroyed Islam in Turkey.
He did more than that you are bring polite

European Liberals are God's of Pakistani Liberals. Pakistani Liberals are the Dalit worshipers of their Gora white masters. Pakistani Liberals suffer from an inferiority complex. Just like Pakistani religious right suffer an inferiority complex from Saudi Mullahs.
this party had 3 members and was dissolved after police raided owner's home. and the amount of cognitive dissonance required to say liberals are the pedophilia advocates... man. which liberal in Pakistan was releasing videos advocating marrige of 13 year old girls? it was liberal and secular reformers who relentlessly advocated for raising of age of consent and age of marriage laws, otherwise you know the "tradition" to which some are struggling to return.

You shouldnt label this bemari to liberals. These self loathing Sons of B can be found in every walk of life. I met a molvi once he kept barking about how Iqbal used to drink whilst writing poetry and how jinah was an atheist. According to him Hind kay Molvi took Pakistan and jinah took credit. Same way an Elitiya college mate of mine and graduate of LUMSU had very similar views. It is funny how two extremes have very similar view points yet they bark at each others. I naturally gave them both a shut up call rather than arguing with those obnoxious haram kay pilas. My point is most Liberals hold Quaid as an ideal only a few self loathing scums bark against him. Whereever you meet them tell them to fcuk off rather than arguing with them.

The takeover began with Liaquat Ali's assassination as you can see why he was killed:

Liaquat Ali Khan is often accused of initiating the policy of Pakistan’s tilt towards the United States by preferring Washington DC over Moscow for his first state visit. He is also accused of rejecting the Soviet invitation. Historical evidence, however, suggests that it was Quaid-i-Azam who had decided that Pakistan would join the American — rather than Russian — block. He had made up his mind even before partition.

Takeover was complete in 1956 when Pakistan changed from a republic to an Islamic republic.

A sailor with feet in two boats will get to sail in none. The thing is no matter which side we choose there will always be someone who will be against us. It all comes down to from which side we can reap more economic and strategic benefits.

No Ataturk did not ban Hijab, it was banned in 1980 after the military coup. Ataturk wanted the Turks to understand their religion, so he encouraged Turkish as the language of religion, that was a mistake.

But he saved Turkey from being utterly destroyed by the Greeks, Armenians, and allies, the Quaid saved a large portion of South Asian Muslims that wanted to be saved.

Nowhere it says that Azan cant be given in a language other than Arabic. No where it says you cant pray namaz in turkish. Pakistan mein bi aisa system hota tu jo jahan ka molvi apna apna phudu laga kar na baitha hota. Arabic mein Quran parh parh kay 99% pakistani awam ko Quran kay eik lafaz ka matlab nae pata. Pakistan mein Quran ko Urdu language mein available hona chahiye yay hamara complex hai kay har Islamic cheese Arabic mein parhani hai. UK mein goray converts kay liye quran English mein available hota hai har masjid mein.

Mein tu kabi kabi sochta hoon Aakhirat mein ham kya mun deikhayein gay. Nawaz Parhi matlab nae pata Quran parha matlab nae pata. Kash Eik Attaturk Pakistan mein bi hota tu Pakistan mein Molviyon ka buisness band ho jata. Yay Chooran kay Arabic mein Quran parhnay say awaab zayada milta hai sirf Pakistani molvi baichtay hai.

Butcher of average muslim are leaders of these brown liberals and their co in muslim nation around the globe , be it sisi, assad, shah of iran or ata turk . All these ppl were pure evil and anti islam and used everything in their power to get rid of islamic influence in their respective societies .

So for any religious pakistani , you know who your enemies are . these librals produce only landa (second hand) educated pro western traitors like hussain haqqani, tarik fateh, zardari, farah isfahani, hamid mir,farzana bari, asma jahangir and that buffolo of a women ( dont remember her name, she comes on tv whenver some molvi does an stupid act). I have yet to meet or see a mullah hater who has not the same thinking like their western counterparts when it comes to islam and its role in nation building.

Butcher of average muslim are leaders of these brown liberals and their co in muslim nation around the globe , be it sisi, assad, shah of iran or ata turk . All these ppl were pure evil and anti islam and used everything in their power to get rid of islamic influence in their respective societies .

So for any religious pakistani , you know who your enemies are . these librals produce only landa (second hand) educated pro western traitors like hussain haqqani, tarik fateh, zardari, farah isfahani, hamid mir,farzana bari, asma jahangir and that buffolo of a women ( dont remember her name, she comes on tv whenver some molvi does an stupid act). I have yet to meet or see a mullah hater who has not the same thinking like their western counterparts when it comes to islam and its role in nation building.

You are so simple, it is tragic, if not for Jinnah or Kemal, there would have been no Pakistan or Turkey, they took weak and divided, defeated nations and renewed them, made them into steel, secular does not mean anti religion, it means that the state treats all its sons and daughters equally.

It means science and technology flourish and even religion flourish, remember God Almighty says "there is no compulsion in religion".

@Imran Khan

Imran sahib and others are right. Liberals are the ones who follow our Qaids vision- the ones who abuse him most are Sanghis and Gandhians while Islamists misappropriate him.

As far as the issue of child **** raised by a fellow poster to abuse liberals, there is a group of pedophiles and pederasts who are trying to advance their nefarious agenda by piggybacking on those who argue for greater freedom in gender identity and sexual orientations (the LGBTIQ group) by creating a spurious identity called Pedosexual and LGBTIQP. It has nothing to do either with liberals or maulvis.

If you think Islam = Molvi, that ridiculing a do kori ka molvi is ridiculing Islam then you have a very low opinion of Islam.

Simply asked a question, everyone else answered except him for some reaosn