What's new

Liberals have crossed all limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently come across liberals + atheist apparently Pakistanis using such disgusting language against Quaid e Azam. I can't even write what I read here. First they target Iqbal, now Jinnah. These scums have no limits. Where are we going wrong here, what ate universities teaching ??

If they hate Pakistan so much I don't understand why they just don't leave...

Most either do leave the first chance they get OR they are paid to stay in Pak and spread venom. It's not rocket science.

My parents tell me the likes of Faisal Fazal Ur Rehman (His father) and company were of opinion that Pakistan's formation was a temporary measure, they really did not support Pakistan

Majority of the Mullah Class felt they need to remain subjugated to India

These people used to criticize decision to form Pakistan in first place because they were not getting their perks

After his father died the role of "Internal" disruptors was passed to Faisal Fazal

They treat politics as a Kingdom ritual where power is passed from father to son

@PakSarZameen47 They are very depressed and screwed up so all they can do it to B@*K. So let them!

1640551583572.png

Whenever I see jinnah It reminds me of Pajeets calling us poor!
Our Jinnah was 100000... times better than Gndhi. no need to share him!
And now a chae wala's supporter calling us poor? Ajeeb C*****a makhlooq hy

Last edited:
Such negative views about Pakistan, Allama Iqbal, Quaid e Azam etc. etc. are not a new phenomenon. It is very much here, since 1947. After all, in 1945-46 Elections, which resulted into formation of Pakistan, not all the Muslims, living in these areas, forming Pakistan, did vote for AIML. Those, who voted against AIML, in fact voted against the idea of Pakistan; since AIML had gone into those elections with the express manifesto of establishing Pakistan.

Pakistan must realise its vision of becoming a safe haven for the minorities of the sub continent as a 1st world progressive country run on logic and reason. It will become the Norway/Canada of the east.

Last edited:
Actually this category of people have problems with everything related to Pakistan religion, government , founding fathers , military and country as a whole. Sadistic , pessimist losers. They have zero accomplishments in real lives and this is the main cause of their frustrations. Since its a vogue to be a liberal on internethence social media gave them some voice but in real, they are nothing but trolls.

Man our liberals suck and our right wing sucks Lmao. Liberals want to do things that would destroy foundations of Pakistan and mullahs want to divide Pakistan and start a sectarian war. we never had Islamic system in Pakistan because these two groups. A secular Muslim believes God can create complex structures and the universe but cant create laws for man kind and extremist mullahs think only they have the right system most are just Muslims in name.
did anyone see Qaid e azam mullah ?. mullahs were against him and his idea unti last day but when a liberal qaid make a country mullah rush to it and captured it with poisonous extremist ideology and from 1948 till today pakistan is in hands of mullahs . or hasher dekh lo kya ho gya pakistan ka

qaid e zam was liberal leader himself . from his lifestyle he seems to me a liberal person

View attachment 803650

View attachment 803652

View attachment 803653

View attachment 803654

View attachment 803651

View attachment 803655
Wait wait wearing suits, smoking and liking dogs makes you a liberal? Damn never knew I was a liberal

Last edited:
@PakSarZameen47 They are very depressed and screwed up so all they can do it to B@*K. So let them!

Whenever I see jinnah It reminds me of Pajeets calling us poor!
Our Jinnah was 100000... times better than Gndhi. no need to share him!
And now a chae wala's supporter calling us poor? Ajeeb C*****a makhlooq hy
I mean our leader was at least classy and handsome.

Man our liberals suck and our right wing sucks Lmao. Liberals want to do things that would destroy foundations of Pakistan and mullahs want to divide Pakistan and start a sectarian war. we never had Islamic system in Pakistan because these two groups.

That my friend is an absolute pipe dream. A country run on concepts from a thousand years will not be able to compete with countries who are evolving themselves every 10 years. The gulf is getting larger and larger and that's why you see Saudi making big changes. By all means be as practicing and devout you want to be that's your business, but the system needs to run on the latest software update.

i am proud liberal /secular and i respect our Qaid like my grand father he was greatest man in south asian recent history . . do not generalize community . by your logic we can label every mullah as conservative ? and start saying every conservative is raping children in madrasa and its crossed all limits .
Good to hear sich things about mullah grom u. We need such tolerant people in our society ...

That my friend is an absolute pipe dream. A country run on concepts from a thousand years will not be able to compete with countries who are evolving themselves every 10 years. The gulf is getting larger and larger and that's why you see Saudi making big changes. By all means be as practicing and devout you want to be that's your business, but the system needs to run on the latest software update.
Lmao Islam is for all time it systems that deal with political Islam and laws are flexible allowing us the ability to adapt everything except the core beliefs which are not an obstacle. There is a reason we have ijma, qiyas etc. Islam is a simple thing that we like to make complex so that we can find excuses but in reality we have no excuse.

Big changes include:

1.singing and dancing near holy cities
2. Adopting values of the west slowly
3. Licking Israel boots
4. Legalizing things that are totally and clearly Haram

Adaptations of the west every 10 years.

Every ten years their morality changes allows homosexuality, premarital sex, bestiality and everything abhorrent to human values. sorry I don't want such evolution in Pakistan.
System should be the latest Islamic software not western software. By latest Islamic one I mean system based on Islam.
Islam isn't just praying to God its a system of how humans could live the best life and some of what Islamic teaching cant be something that it could only be practiced privately as Islam dose deal with political and socio economic aspects of life unless you want to change Islam you cant have the western system and be Islamic chose one.

Last edited:
I have recently come across liberals + atheist apparently Pakistanis using such disgusting language against Quaid e Azam. I can't even write what I read here. First they target Iqbal, now Jinnah. These scums have no limits. Where are we going wrong here, what ate universities teaching ??

If they hate Pakistan so much I don't understand why they just don't leave...
Pakistani Taliban who are Deobandi Wahhabi, They call Kafir e Azam to Quaid e Azam,
Are they not mullah? Are they Liberal?
wow why only target one particular group of Muslims & what agenda behind it & what about shia hindu Christian Buddhist jews extremism...

Last edited:
aid bro aid, the funds from west and usa are going direct into teachers and professors account of libatard universities. brain game is going strong at these universities.
some of these sellout liberals are also active on this forum as well. U can recognise them by the anti-Molvi anti Islam posts.

Islam isn't just praying to God its a system of how humans could live the best life and some of what Islamic teaching cant be something that it could only be practiced privately as Islam dose deal with political and socio economic aspects of life unless you want to change Islam you cant have the western system and be Islamic chose one.

Any country run on faith is destined for chaos. Just look at whats happening in India. Organised religion is big ego, when it tastes power it becomes tyrannical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom