What's new

Liberals have crossed all limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess people of Pakistan should have authority greater than of Allah kind of makes me question if your a Muslim but that isn't the point thanks for answering honestly. lets agree to disagree but one things for certain our leader Jinnah had class and was cool.
i still have a question sir . its not GOD send us on this planet for exam ? and we will face GOD on the day of justice ? then why some people want to rule us by the name of GOD? i never see a direct rule of GOD on people here all i see people ruling other people on the name of GOD . why not let us direct deal with GOD rather then the lunatic mullahs whom cant even agree on how to pray and even prayer times rule us by the name of GOD ? there is authority of GOD directly god can kill us in second . but few people rule the masses on the name of authority of GOD .

These four CLOWNS found your post funny. @AUz , @karachidude86 @fisher1 @Turingsage . Can I ask you Four Clowns why do you think this post is funny?? Did Quaid put a big bamboo through their rear ends by any chance and it is still hurting?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chutiye, if you weren't such a Pakjeet turd...you'd release that we (at least I) put laughing emojie because of Ataturk's mention as greatest Muslim leader of 20th century. I find Pakistanis who worship Ataturk as weird, altho I have respect for @Rafi as a poster.

Get a bamboo stick from your *** and stop being overly defensive. Secularists are literally pajeets of Pakistan. Hence, Pakjeet is a very useful term people use for ya'll on twitter. :lol:
it has nothing to do with being liberal.........come out of your own hatred first to discuss issues.

secondly being a liberal and secular myself i respect Sir Jinnah more than any one as he himself was secular and liberal educated human.

Jinnah was not a secular man in his later years of life (when he fought for Pakistan). He was moderate, not liberal either. For God's sake...read a book or two before ignorantly writing words. Ashfaq Ahmad (himself a secular liberal historian now based in Norway) has done a good job in documenting Jinnah's speeches, letters, and his public positions post 1940. Give it a read someday

its seem like liberalism is become a new religion...
it already is. its called atheism. atheist have murdered more people on this planet than all the religions combined. stalin, mao, hitler were all atheists.
Chutiye, if you weren't such a Pakjeet turd...you'd release that we (at least I) put laughing emojie because of Ataturk's mention as greatest Muslim leader of 20th century. I find Pakistanis who worship Ataturk as weird, altho I have respect for @Rafi as a poster.

Get a bamboo stick from your *** and stop being overly defensive. Secularists are literally pajeets of Pakistan. Hence, Pakjeet is a very useful term people use for ya'll on twitter. :lol:

Jinnah was not a secular man in his later years of life (when he fought for Pakistan). He was moderate, not liberal either. For God's sake...read a book or two before ignorantly writing words. Ashfaq Ahmad (himself a secular liberal historian now based in Norway) has done a good job in documenting Jinnah's speeches, letters, and his public positions post 1940. Give it a read someday
bhai sb aap kis se behas kr rhay ho. in logon ne accept nai krna. abu jehal wali zid hai in libturdds ki

I have recently come across liberals + atheist apparently Pakistanis using such disgusting language against Quaid e Azam. I can't even write what I read here. First they target Iqbal, now Jinnah. These scums have no limits. Where are we going wrong here, what ate universities teaching ??

If they hate Pakistan so much I don't understand why they just don't leave...
Call them khanzeeran e Pakistan , they are cancer for our society

The expected reaction from a Clown. Priceless ! :lol: ..... The turks consider Ataturk as one of their greatest leaders, but then we have foreign Clowns like you who think Turks are wrong ! .... You need to remove that laughing Emoji from your post because it is offensive to our Turkish brothers. Or is it Ataturk who has put a big bamboo down your rear end? :lol:

The expected reaction from a Clown. Priceless ! :lol: ..... The turks consider Ataturk as one of their greatest leaders, but then we have foreign Clowns like you who think Turks are wrong ! .... You need to remove that laughing Emoji from your post because it is offensive to our Turkish brothers. Or is it Ataturk who has put a big bamboo down your rear end? :lol:

Yeah, Pakjeets like you can continue to lick Turkish a$$hole, but why bothering me? :lol: Ataturk was a national Turkish leader with positives and negatives. Unlike your ignorant self, I have read on him enough to have a nuanced opinion. I just disagree with referring to him as the 'greatest Muslim leader' of past 200 years or whatever. Even Ataturk himself would disagree with such categorization. So stop it here, kid. Grow up and learn not to needlessly drag yourself into unwanted verbal wars.

i still have a question sir . its not GOD send us on this planet for exam ? and we will face GOD on the day of justice ? then why some people want to rule us by the name of GOD? i never see a direct rule of GOD on people here all i see people ruling other people on the name of GOD . why not let us direct deal with GOD rather then the lunatic mullahs whom cant even agree on how to pray and even prayer times rule us by the name of GOD ? there is authority of GOD directly god can kill us in second . but few people rule the masses on the name of authority of GOD .
Nobody should rule in the name of God they should rule by the laws of God and system of God. Also I never said I want mullahs to rule sir.
Lmao I don't think anyone likes kemalists here.

I have recently come across liberals + atheist apparently Pakistanis using such disgusting language against Quaid e Azam. I can't even write what I read here. First they target Iqbal, now Jinnah. These scums have no limits. Where are we going wrong here, what ate universities teaching ??

If they hate Pakistan so much I don't understand why they just don't leave...

On the contrary its the mullahs + religious fanatics who opposed creation of Pakistan. Not only that they still are hell bound to destroy it.

BTW!, definition of Liberal in Pakistan is what a normal human being is in any other country. I can be somewhere in center if seen from other muslim countries perspective. Can be seen as conservative if seen from Europe's perspective. But for Pakistan, I'd be called as Liberal. Why ? Because I will behave as normal human being. I will raise voice against child rapists, I will raise voice when innocent minorities are mercilessly killed.

Liberals (normal humans) are gazillion times better for society & humanity then religious fanatics ( I am talking about fanatics not the people who follow religion at its true spirits, and are most patient & tolerant because of religious teachings.. What we are producing from our Madrassahs are fanatics majorly)

I wonder why Islam for fanatics only wakes up on
co-education, women clothes, and against very very tiny population of already suppressed minorities, blasphemy issues, violence of any sort, protests & destroying public property against west's ambassadors.

But their Islam never wakes up on:
Cleanliness (half of eemaan). They will yell bayyhayeee seeing girl & a boy holding hand but would gladly untie their shalwars anywhere and pee around (ofcourse that's not bayyhayee for them). will never wake up on Bribery, will never wake up against child rapists (guess what that's their sport - What happens in Madrassahs is no secret anymore. Countless videos, cases, testimonies are proof of it),

You can disagree with me, I don't really care but I will speak with my heart & mind and will genuinely say what's right. If a liberal does not harm anyone in society, stays away from violence of any sort & raises voice for human rights (including children, women, minorities).. That liberal is the only thing holding the society & playing his positive role. For a nation he is way more important then his opposite.

BTW! As I said, Liberals in Pakistan are only normal humans belong to center. I have never heard anyone protesting or even thinking to protest to legalize gay marriages or stuff like that. So don't worry Islam has no Khatra from "Liberals" .. It has all the dangers from fanatics.

There is no source here (we need something solid to discuss ) and the topic in general has been discussed to death.
The bottom line is that there are plenty of secular patriots as there are religious patriots. But we also have enemies among 'religious' people e.g. TTP and secular folks and there is a long list of names of such types.
Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom