What's new

Liberals have crossed all limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone see Qaid e azam mullah ?. mullahs were against him and his idea unti last day but when a liberal qaid make a country mullah rush to it and captured it with poisonous extremist ideology and from 1948 till today pakistan is in hands of mullahs . or hasher dekh lo kya ho gya pakistan ka

qaid e zam was liberal leader himself . from his lifestyle he seems to me a liberal person

View attachment 803650

View attachment 803652

View attachment 803653

View attachment 803654

View attachment 803651

View attachment 803655
To win Muslim hearts he became like this.....

images

quaid-e-azam.jpg

1a7fa5e721971a993334de8ce1f65637.jpg

Any country run on faith is destined for chaos. Just look at whats happening in India. Organised religion is big ego, when it tastes power it becomes tyrannical.
Islam is not like any religion its far different comparing Islam to Hinduism shows how ignorant you are about it. you want disorganized religion so you can opress Muslims like Ataturk did. Hmm Umayyads and many other caliphates then should have been weak and collapse quickly huh? well 500 year history of Ottomans is a lie made by mullahs. you act like only religion is effected and becomes tyrannical while neo liberalism and secularism is the best and makes everyone free yay! Religion bad for country and should be restricted to only individuals. Religion shouldn't have any power so we can have all the power to make a degenerate society YAY!

Islam is not like any religion its far different comparing Islam to Hinduism shows how ignorant you are about it. you want disorganized religion so you can opress Muslims like Ataturk did. Hmm Umayyads and many other caliphates then should have been weak and collapse quickly huh? well 500 year history of Ottomans is a lie made by mullahs. you act like only religion is effected and becomes tyrannical while neo liberalism and secularism is the best and makes everyone free yay! Religion bad for country and should be restricted to only individuals. Religion shouldn't have any power so we can have all the power to make a degenerate society YAY!
Any good theological states in the last 200-300 years?
This can answer your question

Any good theological states in the last 200-300 years?
This can answer your question
How dose that matter? we had ottomans last 300 years. All Islamic countries were destroyed by liberal Muslims that fought for non believers it was us Muslims that had abandoned Islam for western system. Tell me the situation of Muslims in modren times we are being killed everywhere I feel ashamed to call myself part of the modren Ummah. I don't like playing the blame game but I want us to change and bring Islam as it was supposed to. IDK Allah already said in the end times we Muslims would be like this so i think we are screwed anyway.

How dose that matter? we had ottomans last 300 years. All Islamic countries were destroyed by liberal Muslims that fought for non believers it was us Muslims that had abandoned Islam for western system. Tell me the situation of Muslims in modren times we are being killed everywhere I feel ashamed to call myself part of the modren Ummah. I don't like playing the blame game but I want us to change and bring Islam as it was supposed to. IDK Allah already said in the end times we Muslims would be like this so i think we are screwed anyway.
god damn which teacher teach you this history man ?

Philosopher John Locke (1632-2704)is often credited with founding liberalism . while failed religious gov bodies and states are almost 3000s to 4000s years now . how can you blame liberals for killing of khulfa e rashdeen . zakat war camel war / safeen war / karbala massacre and so on ?. you are rightly ashamed as there is no place of theologen state on earth now every country have proud identity and religion is not identity anymore .

religion is not identity anymore

Oh wow. You just have your tiny mind and thoughts. You don't even know the reason behind Pakistan and it's slogan "Meaning of Pakistan"!

Well what you say is nothing to us. Speak or shout!

Oh wow. You just have your tiny mind and thoughts. You don't even know the reason behind Pakistan and it's slogan "Meaning of Pakistan"!

Well what you say is nothing to us. Speak or shout!
that slogan was pushed in mouths by a dictator names zia . :lol: paksistan is just 73 years ago and islam is 1400 . paksitanis are acting like islam is here because of pakistan . countries will form and dissapear and people will keep following believes . what happen to BD when they removed identity as pakistanis did they became non muslims ? paksitan ceases in east paksitan not islam .

that slogan was pushed in mouths by a dictator names zia . :lol: paksistan is just 73 years ago and islam is 1400 . paksitanis are acting like islam is here because of pakistan . countries will form and dissapear and people will keep following believes . what happen to BD when they removed identity as pakistanis did they became non muslims ? paksitan ceases in east paksitan not islam .
Ok Abandon Islam accept the west forget Allah just like most Muslims have. Neo liberalism is based on western notion of separating church for the state if you think Islam is just like any religion ok believe it I will no longer waste my time with those who love this temporary world more than Allah. Neo liberalism is a cancer to Pakistan it will leave to nothing but suffering.

I have one last Question for you. Will liberal secular Pakistan allow homosexuality and same things as that of the west. What will our values be based on?

Ok Abandon Islam accept the west forget Allah just like most Muslims have. Neo liberalism is based on western notion of separating church for the state if you think Islam is just like any religion ok believe it I will no longer waste my time with those who love this temporary world more than Allah. Neo liberalism is a cancer to Pakistan it will leave to nothing but suffering.

I have one last Question for you. Will liberal secular Pakistan allow homosexuality and same things as that of the west. What will our values be based on?
MY ANSWER IS WHY ITS WORRYING YOU IF PEOPLE OF PAKSITAN SELECT TO BE LEGALIZE HOMOSEXUALITY ? its upon people what they want . there should be democracy and people vote for free . and then law makers make laws as per wishes of people . i will never mind it .

MY ANSWER IS WHY ITS WORRYING YOU IF PEOPLE OF PAKSITAN SELECT TO BE LEGALIZE HOMOSEXUALITY ? its upon people what they want . there should be democracy and people vote for free . and then law makers make laws as per wishes of people . I will never mind it .
Guess people of Pakistan should have authority greater than of Allah kind of makes me question if your a Muslim but that isn't the point thanks for answering honestly. lets agree to disagree but one things for certain our leader Jinnah had class and was cool.

Quaid was the greatest Muslim leader with Ataturk we have produced since hundreds of years

These four CLOWNS found your post funny. @AUz , @karachidude86 @fisher1 @Turingsage . Can I ask you Four Clowns why do you think this post is funny?? Did Quaid put a big bamboo through their rear ends by any chance and it is still hurting?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

it has nothing to do with being liberal.........come out of your own hatred first to discuss issues.

secondly being a liberal and secular myself i respect Sir Jinnah more than any one as he himself was secular and liberal educated human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom