What's new

Lanti Mullahs Kill more Ahmadis, including old woman.

Very sad incident and RIP however reporter himself presumed it violence against minorities.

You should leave this does not concern you. Do the lungi dance please and leave us alone.

Eh.......

Trying to be more Muslim than Muslims??

You are trying too hard and your desperation is showing.:lol:

Eh.......

Trying to be more Muslim than Muslims??

You are trying too hard and your desperation is showing.:lol:

You do not make any sense, however i will continue my offensive against saffron chaddi trolls like you.

People keep saying to me that Ahmadis just whine and there is no violence against Ahmadis in Pakistan. Every single time I present them with facts and every single time they choose to wilfully ignore the presented facts. If this isn't hypocrisy then I don't know what is. @Pakistanisage You say I am anti Pakistani, but the truth is Pakistani is anti me. Even though people in Pakistan are ready to dispatch me to hell for a free ticket to heaven, I still pray that all the problems Pakistan faces are sorted out and ALL Pakistanis can once again live peacefully with each other.

This is a great tragedy. Immense injustice. A contributing individual, who helped Pakistan. Please have sabr in your heart brother. I know how you feel. Of course there is violence against Ahmadis in Pakistan. No one can deny this fact. The most likely reason the mother and son were murdered is because they were Ahmadis.

So, who murdered them? Someone who thought a murtad (like an ahmadi) is wajib ul qatl. But, Ahmadis are no longer murtads. They were declared as non-Muslims long ago in the country. So, anyone who tries to kill an ahmadi, is not killing a murtad. He/she is killing a non-Muslim. And non-Muslims have full rights to practice their religion, and have their rights in Shariat, no matter Shia or Sunni.

Even a murtad is not to be killed by anyone. It is the ruler's responsibility to punish murtads in an Islamic society. So, even if the mother and son were not Ahmadis, but were plain and simple murtads, the common man has no right to harm them or their property in any way. Justice is not mob or individual responsibility in Shariat.

This tragedy is criminal behaviour. And it is a sign of anarchy and failure of law enforcement in the country at the local level.

I hear about murders of Ahmadis throughout Pakistan very often. No one can deny this fact.

Mubashir Ejaz Ahmad, 27, and his mother were killed in G-11 area last night, his brother Mujadid Ejaz Ahmad said.

To kill an innocent human being, muslim or non-muslim, is like killing of all humanity!

The killer must be someone with no heart, soul, or mind to have murdered a mother together with her son.

This is inconceivable injustice if you think about it. And to imagine the rate at which this occurs all over the world. Reminds me of the saying that this world is worth nothing more than a mosquito's wing.

Sad incident. Rest in Peace. :angel:
There is nothing more to discuss here I am afraid :unsure:

Indian trolls need to be dealt with iron fists. Anywhere you mention Pakistan or Islam these mentally ill patients would swarm that place.

And your comrades destroyed Babri Masjid.

lol frothing at Indians .. while not a peep against mullahs killing innocent Pakistanis. way to go

Back
Top Bottom