What's new

Islamisation fears at top Pakistan university

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok even if Quran says Burqa or Covering Face is required.

but why should it be mandatory for all women?

religious books says a lot of things, not everyone needs to follow everyone of those things. I mean following religious to such a great extent is not a common man's job. Isn't it only for the religious scholars and priests to follow religion fully.

Isn't it awkward for everyone if a woman covers her face and comes to work. This is year 2013 and not 1500. Obviously you want women to work and interact freely in today's world and face covering is just a medieval thing not suited to today's world.

religious books says a lot of things, not everyone needs to follow everyone of those things. I mean following religious to such a great extent is not a common man's job. Isn't it only for the religious scholars and priests to follow religion fully.

Isn't it awkward for everyone if a woman covers her face and comes to work. This is year 2013 and not 1500. Obviously you want women to work and interact freely in today's world and face covering is just a medieval thing not suited to today's world.
who says? TIME TO KILL YOU

the mullahs league wishes to keep it as when running from conflicts they tend to choose to dress like a sissy to hide their identities

who says? TIME TO KILL YOU

I mean I am not saying against or in favour on whether Quran says face covering is essential.

but assuming it says it is, I still do not see it as mandatory for women to cover face. Obviously because you do not expect every soul to follow every rule of their respective religion. it is upto an individual to choose or pick rules he likes and follow them.

I mean I am not saying against or in favour on whether Quran says face covering is essential.

but assuming it says it is, I still do not see it as mandatory for women to cover face. Obviously because you do not expect every soul to follow every rule of their respective religion. it is upto an individual to choose or pick rules he likes and follow them.
Quran doesnt say to cover face, i think, either you follow fully or dont follow lol

WHy is @Zarvan fighting so hard for Hijab/jibab . No one is taking away his rights of wearing one ??

you really think HE is gonna wear one? he is forcing it on others

Man i am kidding :) . If he is so keen about one he should wear one . Whats the point of forcing on others . Jisko pehena hai woh pehnega jisko nae pehna hai woh nae pehnega .

End of story .

Man i am kidding :) . If he is so keen about one he should wear one . Whats the point of forcing on others . Jisko pehena hai woh pehnega jisko nae pehna hai woh nae pehnega .

End of story .
exactly, he should know that if he is correct then we will go to hell, if he is wrong he will go to hell, sub ko apna apna

exactly, he should know that if he is correct then we will go to hell, if he is wrong he will go to hell, sub ko apna apna

He will forcefully save you from the pits of hell . Don't you know he is the enlightened one :D .

End of story .

wahi to saari problem hai.

people force others to wear them, and label them as Non Muslims if they refuse. lol

if people do not force others tab to problem hi na hoti koi.

WHy is @Zarvan fighting so hard for Hijab/jibab . No one is taking away his rights of wearing one ??

Sister Zarvan all ready wears a full veil. You can only see one eye through the veil. Just imagine if sister Zarvan popped through a dark alley it would scare the shit out of any passer by who might mistake sister Zarvan as a black Cyclops coming towards them to devour the passer by.

Sister Zarvan all ready wears a full veil. You can only see one eye through the veil. Just imagine if sister Zarvan popped through a dark alley it would scare the shit out of any passer by who might mistake sister Zarvan as a black Cyclops coming towards them to devour the passer by.

o_O sister zarvan really :o:

Are the words of our prophet not enough

Firstly these Qur'anic verses do not make covering the face compulsory for women. Secondly, to prove that these verses make the covering of women's face compulsory, Mullahs like @Zarvan have to quote an authentic hadith for it, which they don't.

There is no clear-cut authentic hadith to the effect of making the face veil obligatory

On the other hand

The Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said, "...The Muhrima (a woman in the state of Ihram) should not cover her face, or wear gloves."

(Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3, Hadith No. 1838)

With regards to the hadith quoted above, some people say that the commandment of the prophet (pbuh) not to cover the face is specifically for the women in the state of Ihram, thus it cannot be used as an evidence because in Ihram certain rules and regulations change. However, the point to be noted here is that the things that are Mustahab (recommended) can be made Haraam (forbidden), like the cutting of nails, even the things that are Mubah (permissible) or Mustahab (recommended) can be made Fard (obligatory), e.g. wearing two pieces of white unsewn cloth is made Fard for a man, while normally it is Mubah (permissible). But anything that is Haraam in the normal course of life can never be made Fard. Hence, if exposing the face is Haraam for women, then how can it be made Fard in Ihraam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom