Not open for further replies.

secularpanda

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Why are there lot of ladies in PDF?
Its extremely frustrating to see many ladies of PDF spending their time in Whatever, Nazwaritan which are in no way related to defence.
And many cheerleaders(both indian and pakistani) wasting their time with ladies.
Either you should contribute to defence or go to some sites like yahoo where you can chat with others.
PS: Do not give negative rating to this you perverts...

But problem is they take everything seriously and whats the point in coming to discussion forums if they are sensitive?
Actually i have been watching this forum for atleast 5 yerars and following are my observations
  • PDF ladies are extremely sensitive to discussions.
  • They only discuss about some personal stuff in whatever kind of threads
  • If someone is not agreeing to their opinions, they bombard the poor guy with allegations of trolling.
  • And on top of that there are many perverts who give them thanks for nothing...

I hurted PDF...

@WebMaster Is there a way to know if the poster is a lady or not like we know their countries?
Because i will try to stay away from them or else i will be banned for sure...

Last edited:
180921-the-indian-air-force-contingent-at-the-republic-day-parade-2012.jpg

DPR_9801-300x221.jpg

diary2012_nat_F_SN_1323153g.jpg

chandigrah9.jpg%3Fw%3D480%26h%3D267

Please stop these sexist remarks. You are from a country where every individual has equal right irrespective of Gender, religion, sect.
I do not know who are ladies in this forum except Talon who explicitly informed her gender in her post. Most of the time I do not agree with her but I found her post very informative.

But how a person can be banned on his joining day based on his first post???!!!!!:eek:

This is the same guy who spoke about sea gulls eating too much fish. I have no doubts.

LOL...That guy sure seems to have made an impression on you!

But this was one of the quickest bans that I've seen on PDF. Nip trolls in the bud. :tup:

LOL...That guy sure seems to have made an impression on you!

But this was one of the quickest bans that I've seen on PDF. Nip trolls in the bud. :tup:

I;m saying there's something more to this. He opens a provocative thread knowing fully well that he'll be banned. But he also knows that for a brief period lots of people crowd in (which is what he wants), why? Is he serving some sort of Ads then? o_O

I;m saying there's something more to this. He opens a provocative thread knowing fully well that he'll be banned. But he also knows that for a brief period lots of people crowd in (which is what he wants), why? Is he serving some sort of Ads then? o_O
May be he does not consider PDF seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom