What's new

Ladies of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
But problem is they take everything seriously and whats the point in coming to discussion forums if they are sensitive?
Actually i have been watching this forum for atleast 5 yerars and following are my observations
  • PDF ladies are extremely sensitive to discussions.
  • They only discuss about some personal stuff in whatever kind of threads
  • If someone is not agreeing to their opinions, they bombard the poor guy with allegations of trolling.
  • And on top of that there are many perverts who give them thanks for nothing...

I hurted PDF...

@WebMaster Is there a way to know if the poster is a lady or not like we know their countries?
Because i will try to stay away from them or else i will be banned for sure...

And you hurted my brain.

What in the holy cluster fcuk is this?

:blink:

I;m saying there's something more to this. He opens a provocative thread knowing fully well that he'll be banned. But he also knows that for a brief period lots of people crowd in (which is what he wants), why? Is he serving some sort of Ads then? o_O

Very sneaky indeed. His end game remains cloudy. :)

Woman is God's gift to Man. Without Woman there could be no Man. Women are Goddesses and we should feel honored that we share this world with them and that they are so nice to us in spite of being so mch higher than us on the evolutionary scale. I pity the man who does not respect women.

@Spring Onion @Talon @levina @Elmo @I forgot that beautiful Pakistani name chick who is my friend

This guy seems to be a male chauvinist pig!! :hitwall:

This was his first post and banned already! That must be a record for the shortest life ever, on PDF! :lol:

Horror! I clicked on Ahmad's "Beautiful Afghan Ladies" thread link under Similar Threads below .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom