What's new

Ladies of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright dude. we get the point.
It's getting a bit creepy right here.
Yep, was reading his previous posts and this guy really is creepy, he's like a friggin boot licker..... or a mangina if you will :crazy: :what:
I mean have some self respect dude, ladies are cool and all but men ain't shi* either.

But he made a good point before he went. We should have a gender flag out here. It makes it easy to speak to the other person. And to watch what one is speaking depending on who is watching the thread. Like in real life. Guys together will talk in a certain way. But if a lady walks into the room, won't they watch what they say? Here that is not the case. And then poor boys get banned because they said something without knowing that a woman was around or even that they were actually talking to a woman. I mean, with IDs how is one to know? I hope mods take cognisance of this issue. I too have brought it up in the past.

But he made a good point before he went. We should have a gender flag out here. It makes it easy to speak to the other person. And to watch what one is speaking depending on who is watching the thread. Like in real life. Guys together will talk in a certain way. But if a lady walks into the room, won't they watch what they say? Here that is not the case. And then poor boys get banned because they said something without knowing that a woman was around or even that they were actually talking to a woman. I mean, with IDs how is one to know? I hope mods take cognisance of this issue. I too have brought it up in the past.

We should totally have a gender orientation flag too.

Wait, not a good idea.

Ohh, this is one of them Sherlock Holmes mysteries.

Who did it ?

Elementary my dear Ravi. It was the Jacka$$ the Troller .(Note the cliched invokings and naming procedures :D)

I am a lover of Women too, but wan't that a bit on the creepy side :azn:

No? O.k. :)

What's creepy about loving women? And saying that you love women?

If gays can make one puke by kissing in public and professing undying love on National TV, why is it wrong for a healthy young sexually active heterosexual man to profess his love for women?

I'm not sure where you're going with this attempt at muzzling my sexuality and right to love who I choose to love.

What's creepy about loving women? And saying that you love women?

If gays can make one puke by kissing in public and professing undying love on National TV, why is it wrong for a healthy young sexually active heterosexual man to profess his love for women?

I'm not sure where you're going with this attempt at muzzling my sexuality and right to love who I choose to love.

Agreed :-)

Then please take back the creepy remark. Came across as very prissy prudish. Not something I normally associate with you. Of course I've been gone a month and you could have gotten religion in such time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom