What's new

Ladies of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then please take back the creepy remark. Came across as very prissy prudish. Not something I normally associate with you. Of course I've been gone a month and you could have gotten religion in such time.

Alright. But it was just a joke you know :(

@doppelganger deleted the post :-)

Can someone tell his Real ID?
I want to explore his previous posts:lol:

Alright. But it was just a joke you know :(

I have a very low humor threshold now man. I got banned for a whole month for pointing out the double standards of some of the women here. Now I will ensure that I am extremely politically correct and careful with what I write and say.

Troll opens sexist thread, troll gets banned.

I don't think there's anything more to be told or understood through this thread.

Request the mod @WebMaster to kindly close the thread as it may have run it's course.

But he made a good point before he went. We should have a gender flag out here. It makes it easy to speak to the other person. And to watch what one is speaking depending on who is watching the thread. Like in real life. Guys together will talk in a certain way. But if a lady walks into the room, won't they watch what they say? Here that is not the case. And then poor boys get banned because they said something without knowing that a woman was around or even that they were actually talking to a woman. I mean, with IDs how is one to know? I hope mods take cognisance of this issue. I too have brought it up in the past.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you sissies .

NO gender flag needed.

why this thread is still running...
@WebMaster sir, please close it.....:tup:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you sissies .

NO gender flag needed.
-2-37-.gif

But he made a point , but in a funny way...
And he only pointed ladies of PDF:lol:
Why to hate him just to prove that we like women and all that...

Man you calmed down a lot.

Usually you take poeple to task for calling you a sissy.

Jana ji I have a weird liking for. Despite her obvious faults. Plus she is my buzurg so she can call me what she wants. No India Pakistan when it comes to desi tameez and badon ka aadar.

Plus she is not a fundamentalist. Most important point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom