What's new

KP has completed planning for adding 1471 Megawatts through Hydel Power Generation!

10561562_1101266629915756_5899047249169892619_n.jpg

For details, visit:
Welcome to Sarhad Hydel Development Organization

What is this? I want more Metro swimming pools instead! I want my vote back!!! :D :D :D

@Aether @syedali73 @TankMan @sadiqqs @Khalidr @pkuser2k12 @Bilal. @Leader @Ryz09 @yesboss @Atanz @Akheilos @GIANTsasquatch @Rasengan @RoadRunner401 @chauvunist @NaMaloom @Rajput_Pakistani @WAJsal @Jzaib @Malik Abdullah @farhan_9909 @Fawad Mahsud @CHARGER @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Jazzbot

Planning!

FACT 1: its still doesnt address the question why cannot centre build a hydro project without loans (look at NJ or dasu, hell it cannot even find funds with loans as seen in NJ) if it has budget of 45 billion dollars. provincial development fund is less than 70 billion rupees. I still didnt get an answer why center is blocking provincial project at 6rs(swat hydro) but allowing federal projects at 8rs (suki kinari)?
FACT 2: ??, what did you expected from a dictator and PPPP or are you implying that PML N is no different than them?
FACT 3: courts repeated asked the federal govt to pay, they simply ignored

Long Term planning with small and medium scale dams is very clever way to achieve target. Looks like govt. is heading in right direction.

Long Term planning with small and medium scale dams is very clever way to achieve target. Looks like govt. is heading in right direction.
When a man is dying of thurst without a single glass of water for days on end,

you don't run around gathering a single drop, and expecting him to live for long

small hydro of 1 to 3 MW are just toys.

No country in the world has met its energy needs by using 1 to 3 MW plants. They cannot provide reliable energy for industry and homes.

What Pakistan needs are the 1000 MW power plants
but our educated elite doesn't believe in such things and thus continue misleading the masses about the toy projects.

Peace

When a man is dying of thurst without a single glass of water for days on end,

you don't run around gathering a single drop, and expecting him to live for long

small hydro of 1 to 3 MW are just toys.

No country in the world has met its energy needs by using 1 to 3 MW plants. They cannot provide reliable energy for industry and homes.

What Pakistan needs are the 1000 MW power plants
but our educated elite doesn't believe in such things and thus continue misleading the masses about the toy projects.

Peace

The troll keeps on going like a balloon that's been poked with a needle and goes haywire until its out of gas..

KPK already produces surplus power vis-a-vis its needs. The problem is Federal Law that requires KPK to send that power produced to the national grid and then a quote allotment of that power is provided to KPK for use. Even then KPK is not being provided its allotted quota.

Now, these small HPPs ranging from a couple of MW to a couple of hundred MW are being put in place where accessibility is difficult which means sky high costs of putting transmission lines in place to provide far flung villages and towns up in the mountains, etc with power from the national grid.

Therefore KPK government is building putting these small scale power production units as well as solar power in such areas so that those areas become self-sufficient and self-reliant; not just for their household power needs but also small scale manufacturing, farming, etc.

What you are saying is only a half-truth in that the PMLN and PPP governments have been misleading and fooling the Pakistani public with empty promises of power self-sufficiency that are nothing more than election rhetoric while the performance is ZERO. There is NO comparison between PMLN & PPP federal government stints and their failure to build 1000MW+ powerplants with that of PTI KPK government which is doing what it can to provide strategically placed HPPs to benefit communities who cannot be reached by the national grid.

Planning!
More talk and lesser action...

Meanwhile N has issued funds for both education and health sector with plans for youth on track....
I myself got a laptop and have completed various projects on it (presentations)...
Anyhow pti needs to do more work and less words please, and also keep the people updated via newspaperss....

More talk and lesser action...

Meanwhile N has issued funds for both education and health sector with plans for youth on track....
I myself got a laptop and have completed various projects on it (presentations)...
Anyhow pti needs to do more work and less words please, and also keep the people updated via newspaperss....

hahahha !! this guy sounds like he is writing his post directly from Shahbaz Sharif's basement.. Issuing funds is easy.. Issuing funds transparently and making sure they are utilized properly is completely another thing - something PMLN doesn't understand.

Here's what happened to your laptop scheme

Audit exposes mega scam in PML-N laptop scheme | Pakistan Today

Breaking : Huge Corruption scandal in Showbaz Laptop scheme

Enjoy!

hahahha !! this guy sounds like he is writing his post directly from Shahbaz Sharif's basement.. Issuing funds is easy.. Issuing funds transparently and making sure they are utilized properly is completely another thing - something PMLN doesn't understand.

Here's what happened to your laptop scheme

Audit exposes mega scam in PML-N laptop scheme | Pakistan Today

Breaking : Huge Corruption scandal in Showbaz Laptop scheme

Enjoy!
Then why didn't he get charged? dude i'll ask you honestly if shahbaz was a corrupt person wouldn't imran be doing shahbaz shahbaz than nawaz nawaz?
anyways mismanagement are there as so is corruption but you have to agree that the current leadership is far more serious than the previous ones, this is the beauty of democracy buddy...

Then why didn't he get charged? dude i'll ask you honestly if shahbaz was a corrupt person wouldn't imran be doing shahbaz shahbaz than nawaz nawaz?
anyways mismanagement are there as so is corruption but you have to agree that the current leadership is far more serious than the previous ones, this is the beauty of democracy buddy...

You think Showbaaz Sharif will get charged in Punjab? hahaha What have you been smoking? Current leadership is serious? 1000+ dead from heat in Karachi, the PRIME MINISTER of PAKISTAN, Nawaz Sharif did NOT even bother to go visit Jinnah Hospital to do some kind of 'ayaadat'.. PMLN is a joke!

You think Showbaaz Sharif will get charged in Punjab? hahaha What have you been smoking? Current leadership is serious? 1000+ dead from heat in Karachi, the PRIME MINISTER of PAKISTAN, Nawaz Sharif did NOT even bother to go visit Jinnah Hospital to do some kind of 'ayaadat'.. PMLN is a joke!
I didn't talk about the prime minister, as far as shahbaz sharif being charged, then i'll ask you charged for what?
as far as karachi goes no one conspired to send the heat waves there, it was bitter luck that this happened and KESC which is a private entity and was privatized in the ppp era was not able to handle the needs of the people.... ask them and also tell your beloved "ledran" to not china cut properties so our dead cant be buried...

I didn't talk about the prime minister, as far as shahbaz sharif being charged, then i'll ask you charged for what?
as far as karachi goes no one conspired to send the heat waves there, it was bitter luck that this happened and KESC which is a private entity and was privatized in the ppp era was not able to handle the needs of the people.... ask them and also tell your beloved "ledran" to not china cut properties so our dead cant be buried...

Bitter 'luck'..? Wow.. Great mentality.. So you are saying KESC exists in a separate country called Karachi whose Prime Minister is NOT Nawaz Sharif of PMLN which is why its NOT PMLN responsibility to do something about people dying in the thousands...? I see..... Typical patwari mentality, 'only Punjab is Pakistan'.

I did NOT know Nawaz Sharif needs KESC / K-Electic's permission to go see the loved ones of the dead and suffering at Jinnah Hospital... The ONLY leader who had the pain of his people in his heart to visit Jinnah Hospital was Imran Khan. Period.

Last edited:
Bitter 'luck'..? Wow.. Great mentality.. So you are saying KESC exists in a separate country called Karachi whose Prime Minister is NOT Nawaz Sharif of PMLN which is why its NOT PMLN responsibility to do something about people dying in the thousands...? I see..... Typical patwari mentality, 'only Punjab is Pakistan'.
oyee watch your mouth shithead, did i ever insult you in any way? and no PML also rules GB and a majority in baluchistan... dude you wanna talk to me you better keep your potty mouth away and reply reasonably cause we both can type...

oyee watch your mouth shithead, did i ever insult you in any way? and no PML also rules GB and a majority in baluchistan... dude you wanna talk to me you better keep your potty mouth away and reply reasonably cause we both can type...

*yawn* Ring the patwari hotline and call Nawaz Sharif and inform him that he does NOT need permission from KESC to visit the dead and suffering Pakistanis at Jinnah Hospital in Karachi... that is IF he gives a damn!

Back
Top Bottom