What's new

KP has completed planning for adding 1471 Megawatts through Hydel Power Generation!

"To complete"

PML to complete x plants. And then they stop working. Or plants that will be made next month, then next year.

Your part is basically PML-Imran.

Try harder next time.

Try checking something in detail before running your mouth. That news is from last month, they are complete now..

Your sheer hatred towards PTI is making a fool out of you.. :lol:

@I FLY HIGH come and whine here too.. :lol:
u know me very well through my posts, therfore stop adding these fake posts , u know theose are fake and has got nothing to do with reality . If you really want to show something , dont show me the table , show me 1- financial closure of these projects ,2-Budget allocation for these projects . If not u know PTI can dance well so keep doing that .

u know me very well through my posts, therfore stop adding these fake posts , u know theose are fake and has got nothing to do with reality . If you really want to show something , dont show me the table , show me 1- financial closure of these projects ,2-Budget allocation for these projects . If not u know PTI can dance well so keep doing that .

There is a right to information system in place in KPK, which is far superior in functionality compared to Punjab. Why don't you file a R2I request yourself and ask for these things? It will be dual treat, you'll get your info and you'll also have a chance to test KP's R2I ? :lol:

First you claim nothing has been done by KP govt, but when something's presented to you. You come up with "Show me this, show me that..."

Its good they are done with the planning but they need to execute and start building these Dams fast. If PTI wants to win the next election, they need to build these Dams fast.

Execution of a project is more tough than planning a project. Lets see if the Provincial Government can deliver, i wonder why they aren't tapping the brains of the PTI Leadership in the centre.
If they want to win the hearts of people they will have to start BUILDING these dams. PLANS wont suffix, this is something other parties do very well already, for a change, PTI must actually do something practical. I hope that work on these projects start soon, soon as in months, and is completed on time

There is a right to information system in place in KPK, which is far superior in functionality compared to Punjab. Why don't you file a R2I request yourself and ask for these things? It will be dual treat, you'll get your info and you'll also have a chance to test KP's R2I ? :lol:

First you claim nothing has been done by KP govt, but when something's presented to you. You come up with "Show me this, show me that..."
it is just a heart thumping and do noth ing campaign and nothing else , when kpk govt allocates just 3 billion pkr for energy sector , it is self explainatory . So these are chill out posters and nothing else .

it is just a heart thumping and do noth ing campaign and nothing else , when kpk govt allocates just 3 billion pkr for energy sector , it is self explainatory . So these are chill out posters and nothing else .

These are small hydel project we are talking about, and they aren't gonna finish in mere one year. So the budget is sufficient. But what more can we expect from a paindu who only knows to run his mouth here and there..

Not even 1 one will be build and PTI will once again blame N league/federal. If they build it then all the credit goes to PTI only.
you are most probably right.
Hydro projects are expensive, if the federal govt cannot build even a single one with its own money how do you expect a province to build them??(dasu has alot of foreign funding, nothing else in govt sector)

The only choice is partial govt plus foreign loans which will be blocked by federal govt , as it has done before. PPIB will allow funding the projects but that comes under Federal jurisdiction.(like the suki kinari project)

I feel so sorry for KPK people.

well at least I hope this planning leads the next gov to do something.

i hope next time KPK govt is the same which is in the center so this bias can be over come.

These are small hydel project we are talking about, and they aren't gonna finish in mere one year. So the budget is sufficient. But what more can we expect from a paindu who only knows to run his mouth here and there..
you are most probably right.
Hydro projects are expensive, if the federal govt cannot build even a single one with its own money how do you expect a province to build them??(dasu has alot of foreign funding, nothing else in govt sector)

The only choice is partial govt plus foreign loans which will be blocked by federal govt , as it has done before. PPIB will allow funding the projects but that comes under Federal jurisdiction.(like the suki kinari project)

I feel so sorry for KPK people.

well at least I hope this planning leads the next gov to do something.

i hope next time KPK govt is the same which is in the center so this bias can be over come.
To arrange the funds and to coordinate with federal govt for the better economic development is the duty of CM kpk but he wasted last year in dancing , He could have visited and tried for financing his projects but he was on the container waiting for an umpires finger .
Bad for business?: K-P loses out on foreign investment as CM declines visit to China - The Express Tribune

Waiting for the execution & completion of the planned projects. Good Luck....... in any project .. the end result & meeting the deadline matters, what are the deadlines for these projects????

To arrange the funds and to coordinate with federal govt for the better economic development is the duty of CM kpk but he wasted last year in dancing , He could have visited and tried for financing his projects but he was on the container waiting for an umpires finger .
Bad for business?: K-P loses out on foreign investment as CM declines visit to China - The Express Tribune
your rising fingers and speculating, i am quoting facts.

fact 1. fedral govt blocked viable funding for hydro projects. NO loans can be acquired by provincial govt without federal government grantees example is your orange metro line. link shared many times and i am tired...
fact 2. fedral govt continue to refuse to provide money in hydro net profit, money that has been freezed since 1990 and if recalculated will be lot more. but govt isnt even ready to pay the 1990s lower amount
fact 3. this isnot about PTI/PML N, its abut KPK govt not getting its due rights

fact 1. fedral govt blocked viable funding for hydro projects. NO loans can be acquired by provincial govt without federal government grantees example is your orange metro line. link shared many times and i am tired...
fact 2. fedral govt continue to refuse to provide money in hydro net profit, money that has been freezed since 1990 and if recalculated will be lot more. but govt isnt even ready to pay the 1990s lower amount
fact 3. this isnot about PTI/PML N, its abut KPK govt not getting its due rights

No point arguing with this troll. He'll come back with another stuff after getting busted in this.. :lol:

KP has completed planning for adding 1471 Megawatts... Meanwhile Sharif league secures Orange line Metro project for his family.

Shhh... The Ittefaq Industry's products are at surplus, they have to go somewhere.. :lol:

Ab patwariyon ko rulae ga kia, roze ki haalat main? :rofl:

fact 1.If you are tired to listen that kpk CM was busy in overturning the federal govt last year and was not ready to talk for his provinces projects , its your problem . Pinjab CM has got through his project and Punjab will pay back the investment . It should not be issue to anyother province . if anyother province wants to build metro , no need of approval from fed govt and can be built as Lahore /islamabad/Multan metro . while Sindh CM got through his thar coal power project with chineese .
If KPK wants to set up a hydro /coal project it can do so without any approval from fed govt from its PSDP , its budget is 488 billion PKR per annum and mostly comes from divisible pool. if you calculate for 5 years it is 2500 billion Pkr approx . and spending of 10%to power would raise 250 billion PKR which is a huge amount of money to make any hydro /coal power plant . But KPk govt has no priority for power and only want to bash fed govt and wants to do nothing . KPK govt must pull up their socks and go for it .
I agree that Fed govt is vital in arranging the foreign funding but now kpk CM must tell this to Imran khan as he said in 2013 that Power was not a responsibility of Zardari and is the responsibility of Shahbaz Sharif .
fact 2. I support that KPK must get their share of power from centre , now centre and provincial govts are different but were same in last tenure , during Musharraf it was not even paid when their was centeralised command . Now how can it be given when their is a bitter hatred between the ruling parties . You cannot ignore it .
fact 3.If KPK govt doesnt get the share of its hydro power , courts are free , it must file a case against federal govt and it can win it there . But PTI govt is only bent upon allegations and bashing and no practical steps .

Back
Top Bottom