What's new

Khara Sach with Mubashhar Luqman special on MQM issue

Even Mubasshar is blasting MQM and watch this video guys @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @Oscar @pak-marine @darkinsky and others MQM completely exposed

All guns are towards MQM these days , serious trouble they are in right now - i will use the critisism to bring positive reforms in the party rather than accusing anchors of silly stuf. Luqman is quiet balanced and fair , if he or najam sethi making negative remarks i see the problem lies with MQM than

Last edited by a moderator:
All guns are towards MQM these days , serious trouble they are in right now - i will use the critisism to bring positive reforms in the party rather than accusing anchors of silly stuf. Luqman is quiet balanced and fair , if he or najam sethi making negative remarks i see the problem lies with MQM than

The day they stop trying to associate with the fatso.. they will realize their true potential.

Thank God media had the courage to speak about MQM.

The day they stop trying to associate with the fatso.. they will realize their true potential.

Fatty is anti venom for this venomous society , he's got to be there - waqt ki zaroorat , mostly karachiettes are self employed they will not support some one without a purpose

Mubashir Lucman is a pro MQM boy! totally MQM pet! look at his past that speaks for itself!

the guy has no credibility

Fatty is anti venom for this venomous society , he's got to be there - waqt ki zaroorat , mostly karachiettes are self employed they will not support some one without a purpose

he is the one that brings in the venom bhai! clearly he has started this hate and ethnicity in Karachi! first he hated pathans then liyari baloch then he hated sindhis of interior. then finally now he hagtes Punjabis

& finally he is ANTI UK now!

remove him and MQM will move forward leaps & bounds! MQM is hostage of this guy! clearly he killed Imran farooq if not he should be cheering for the fact that the case is progressing rapidly! but chor ki daari mein tinka hai!

Tere profile picture main kaun hai re ye cartoon?

the fatso nawaz is in the throne now, punjabis are happy that they are now the king of pakistan, now guns will be against PPP, MQM etc

their biggest enemy is MQM because PPP is finished, only MQM has the guts to slap ganja now

its like saying when in rome do as romans do, the rome belongs to the village idiots

Walking talking drama. Fatass is one of the only leaders in Pakistan I can call mentally unstable.

Back
Top Bottom