What's new

MQM talking crap against Pakistan once again

mashallah :lol:

a logic of an idiot, did harbayar marri not formed BLA and did brahamdagh bugti didnt talk anti pakistani? do they not support azad balochistan and did BLA not destroy that building?

pakistanis like you shame us all in the entire world

mashallah :lol:

a logic of an idiot, did harbayar marri not formed BLA and did brahamdagh bugti didnt talk anti pakistani? do they not support azad balochistan and did BLA not destroy that building?

So an active operation is been done against BLA. Going by your logic. Operation against MQM should be done too, because they talk against pakistan, they have destroyed peace of karachi

And shame on all MQM'ers who defends anti pakistani rehtorics of their leaders and when someone condemn them, they defend their leaders. Lanat on all such breads

So an active operation is been done against BLA. Going by your logic. Operation against MQM should be done too, because they talk against pakistan, they have destroyed peace of karachi

And shame on all MQM'ers who defends anti pakistani rehtorics of their leaders and when someone condemn them, they defend their leaders. Lanat on all such breads

im telling why those 35,000 phone calls werent made?

no where am i comparing BLA to MQM

i have already said that MQM guy made some anti pakistan statement and so much hoo haa, those guys who destroyed a decade old pakistani monument have not been complained

WHY??

Aur alliance banao PPP kai sath bar bar,,, Gand khud daalo aur ilzaam pakistan par lagao wah!

under the circumstances and choices available PPP kay illawa their is no one , MQM - PPP and ANP are only left leaning parties, rest are all right wing parties. Ilzam Pakistan par dalna ghalat hai , i condemn and i am sure many MQM supporters dont agree with this , in my view its sheer frustration thats all.

matlab EK AUR BAAR MQM ki ghadaari koo maaf karr dein hum?

& MQM workers will come say no he meant something else!!! how many times will this drama repeat itself!!

why do come up with such patatic excuses trying to divert attention ... ..if BLA is doing it we all hate it , if TTP is blowing up people we all hate him . but they are different issues .. altaf on the other hand is a different case .... the murderer of more then 100 men is sitting in UK, and destorying life of every karachite for two decades ...

im telling why those 35,000 phone calls werent made?

no where am i comparing BLA to MQM

i have already said that MQM guy made some anti pakistan statement and so much hoo haa, those guys who destroyed a decade old pakistani monument have not been complained

WHY??

Genius, could you point me one video where harbyar marri and bugti said they were operational commander of BLA or BFA so we could launch complaint against both individuals?

and on the other side of fence a British pig appeared on Pakistani news channel and other forums and repeatedly threatens to kill people and break pakistan while being professing he is head of a political party in Pakistan

Either you provide proof of harbyar marri or bugti coming on TV and claiming themselves head of BLA so we could launch complaints against them?

So stop comparing apple and orranges

Genius, could you point me one video where harbyar marri and bugti said they were operational commander of BLA or BFA so we could launch complaint against both individuals?

this alone deserves million face palms dude :disagree:

under the circumstances and choices available PPP kay illawa their is no one , MQM - PPP and ANP are only left leaning parties, rest are all right wing parties. Ilzam Pakistan par dalna ghalat hai , i condemn and i am sure many MQM supporters dont agree with this , in my view its sheer frustration thats all.

It's catch 22 situation, where you have no choice but to follow your Altaf hussain or be prepared to die like senior leaders of MQM died, azeem tariq, imran farooqi and others. So frustration is understanable

this alone deserves million face palms dude :disagree:

Agaya na Jaahil auqaat par, :lol: it happens when you runs out of arguments and logics. So we both agree on one point. Operation against MQM should be launched BLA style, because both talk against Pakistan and work against Pakistan

It's catch 22 situation, where you have no choice but to follow your Altaf hussain or be prepared to die like senior leaders of MQM died, azeem tariq, imran farooqi and others. So frustration is understanable

Agaya na Jaahil auqaat par, :lol: it happens when you runs out of arguments and logics. So we both agree on one point. Operation against MQM should be launched BLA style, because both talk against Pakistan and work against Pakistan

sorry boy i have seen PTI fan following :lol:

you guys must be the last to complain

i understand your frustration and your goonish thoughts

again, making fugitive terrorists and separatists traitors harbayar marri and brahamdagh bugti heroes

but then again didnt PTI made TTP heroes, didnt PTI also claimed nawab bugti as a slain shaheed :angel:

i understand your frustration and your goonish thoughts

again, making fugitive terrorists and separatists traitors harbayar marri and brahamdagh bugti heroes

but then again didnt PTI made TTP heroes, didnt PTI also claimed nawab bugti as a slain shaheed
:angel:

Really? For me they are still terrorists, all of them, but for you altaf hussain is still a hero. there lies the difference. Punjabis are more patriotic then Bhayyas, you can't find a single punjabi speaking against Pakistan or breaking Pakistan :chilli:

Really? For me they are still terrorists, all of them, but for you altaf hussain is still a hero. there lies the difference. Punjabis are more patriotic then Bhayyas, you can't find a single punjabi speaking against Pakistan or breaking Pakistan :chilli:

:lol: now resorting to racism

good going man

but you are mistaken if i have supported MQM militancy and altaf hussain, looks like you missed my posts yesterday

:lol: now resorting to racism

good going man

but you are mistaken if i have supported MQM militancy and altaf hussain, looks like you missed my posts yesterday

Nou sou chuhay khaa kar billi Hajj ko challi :lol:

and about racism, it was just to make a point, there are other ethnicities in Pakistan who are more loyal to Pakistan then you people are, so when you say, you are muhajir and then supports british pig views of breaking pakistan, it doesn't make you loyal but namak harams.

Back
Top Bottom