What's new

MQM talking crap against Pakistan once again

Nops, but Altaf's preempting his conviction means what? If he considers himself innocent then why to worry about whatever Scotland Yard is doing. Sctoland Yard is not Pakistan police, so why would they be interested in "avenging" altaf. Secondly, If you had seen the capital talk of yesterday, when asked about the relationship of man arrested (forgot his name) with MQM, Faisal Sabzwari evaded the relationship while making an interesting comment," He wasn't arrested but just detained for 24-36 hours for some information, on providing the bail, he was released". Now , why is a person "detained" for 24-36 hours just for some usual information? And why a bail is required to release a person has has just been brought "for some information". Anyways, as I said it is least likely that Meteropolitan police will issue any statement before they are 110% sure.

its because the case is related to imran farooq's case, and met police is attempting to investigate the allegations of money laundering which has got nothing to do with imran farooq's case

i dont know the background that why would met police investigate the money laundering from the houses when its the imran farooq's murder case they are investigating

thirdly i feel some awkward about this money laundering thing, UK is a very strict country in terms of laws, any money laundering happening on a big scale in terms of one million pound will be caught by UK police, if they did then it can be safely said that they were very incompetent which doesnt appear from their reputation

either way, UK government just doesnt involve met police or scotland yard it also includes MI6 etc what ever is the motive of UK police doesnt seem clear that why would they investigate MQM people for money laundering when clearly its imran farooq's murder case and whats the link between him and money laundering

Watch the capital talk of day before yesterday. Hamid meer has exlusively aired this part of speech. You can have the recording of program at Pakistani News | Stories | Politics | Talk Shows | Current Affairs | Awaz.tv

i dont think that he was serious through out his speech, it was rather emotional outburst/act or an attempt to gain sympathy from people because of his deteriorating image

Nops, but Altaf's preempting his conviction means what? If he considers himself innocent then why to worry about whatever Scotland Yard is doing. Sctoland Yard is not Pakistan police, so why would they be interested in "avenging" altaf. Secondly, If you had seen the capital talk of yesterday, when asked about the relationship of man arrested (forgot his name) with MQM, Faisal Sabzwari evaded the relationship while making an interesting comment," He wasn't arrested but just detained for 24-36 hours for some information, on providing the bail, he was released". Now , why is a person "detained" for 24-36 hours just for some usual information? And why a bail is required to release a person has has just been brought "for some information". Anyways, as I said it is least likely that Meteropolitan police will issue any statement before they are 110% sure.

Btw is it necessary to put a "?" at the end of every sentence? I mean it seems you're obsessed with the mark and secondly you may also work with structuring the argument properly, your argument seems like a mess pitthu oh i mean mitthu.

it took just to write NO, to lose all the argument by you?
you should better be concentrating on that NO, Rather thn becoming "murighi ki aik tang"!
by writting a perfect lords , punctuation cant make you win any argument at all!
all it needs is experince on the deadly ground, "my dear lord ghanta key pucher"!

But still I think that doubling the police in Karachi as well as in whole Sindh is important now.

Back
Top Bottom