What's new

MQM talking crap against Pakistan once again

Becharay, tum logon par ab tars ata hay. 20 pound key note bhee koe kaya ghar main rakhta hay? :)

Actually they have no answer to this. When Altaf himself is saying that he is not gonna survive, then he must know that he is in deep trouble. He is now facing the reality that UK is not Pakistan and UK government has no Rehman Malik in it.
sorry, but can you come up with any credible evidence that he is facing any criminal charges in any court of ùk?
i dont know about ùk, but plz dont make PDF ! noora.com?

I think Karachi Police needs some MEN right now. I am sure that now is the time to bring about:
7000 Baloch + 7000 Pakhtoons of Karachi in Police.

I am sure this will going to increase their confidence as well.

wow,
are we going to hve another wazirstan in karachi?
or may we call it, the capital of azad baluchistan?
policing to stop peoples, talking bad or against pakistan isnt any solution !

Then how can we have peace in Karachi and in SINDH. It seems that Talibans are every where...

We all have seen that these talibans are every where....How can we get rid of them....???

I am sure that if Political parties settle down then there would be a solution there... Its bad to see that people all across Pakistan used to say bad words about URDU speaking...

Becharay, tum logon par ab tars ata hay. 20 pound key note bhee koe kaya ghar main rakhta hay? :)

Bhai ye tum mujhe bar bar tum tum kar ke kyun bula rahe ho apna dimagh durust karo mein bata chuka pehle bhi ke mein MQM supporter nahi hun ab woh alag bat he tmhe sach hazam nae hota

sorry, but can you come up with any credible evidence that he is facing any criminal charges in any court of ùk?
Well its meteropolitan police, not me who is doing that job. Anyways, rona dhona does indicate that there is substance behind this.
i dont know about ùk, but plz dont make PDF ! noora.com?
Yes I agree, it should be muft-key-mouthpieces.com

Well its meteropolitan police, not me who is doing that job. Anyways, rona dhona does indicate that there is substance behind this.

Yes I agree, it should be muft-key-mouthpieces.com
can you provide any official details or a statement from metro police stating altaf hussians name with any criminal charges?
i know you cant? its noora.com@live?
well at least you get agreed you are from noora.com?
they got whole dam govt in their hands ? astonishing is ?
still they need key pushers like you?
anyway hve done khidmat to his highness naqab sharif, by sending him a loti snake in his cell, he knows my name,even?lol
willbe proud tobe doing same, if get the chance?

Then how can we have peace in Karachi and in SINDH. It seems that Talibans are every where...

We all have seen that these talibans are every where....How can we get rid of them....???

I am sure that if Political parties settle down then there would be a solution there... Its bad to see that people all across Pakistan used to say bad words about URDU speaking...
manufacture a force from the urdu speaking community of karachi?

Investigation is happening IN UK but complaining about it in Pakistan? weird!

and IF the "ESTABLISHMENT" of UK is against BHAI then why is BHAI living there! he ran away from Pakistan claiming ESTABLISHMENT is against me!!! today one of his party leader DR.IMRAN got killed & today he claims UK is against him!

so why is BHAI not running from UK????

and IF the "ESTABLISHMENT" of UK is against BHAI then why is BHAI living there! he ran away from Pakistan claiming ESTABLISHMENT is against me!!! today one of his party leader DR.IMRAN got killed & today he claims UK is against him! sowhy is BHAI not running from UK????

Next stop Canada. That's where all the money has been transfered. Nothing more to say.:coffee:

and IF the "ESTABLISHMENT" of UK is against BHAI then why is BHAI living there! he ran away from Pakistan claiming ESTABLISHMENT is against me!!! today one of his party leader DR.IMRAN got killed & today he claims UK is against him!

so why is BHAI not running from UK????
thread is still missleading, which make it as an official mqm statment, which its not?lol
since when he is running away from ùk any proves?
if pakistani establishment was against him?
how could he or even imran farooq had flyed out of pakistan to any where in the dam world?
think about it?
game is still on?

dude @Zarvan, a guy talks anti pakistani based on frustration and 35,000 phone calls and sudden hooo haaa this that, just because media covered it

BLA destroys quaid's residency and total silence as if nothing happened, no statements condemning the act, no reaction, no phone calls and chants to bring back harbayar marri and brahamdahg bugto to pakistan and face justice and not even one phone call

Baloch nationalists government infact justified the attack by saying that it was representation of colonialism in balochistan so they were glad that it got destroyed

TTP killed 18 peshawaris yesterday and total silence no word against TTP

please identify your real enemy

what do you mean by you guys?
who is you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
can you provide any official details or a statement from metro police stating altaf hussians name with any criminal charges?
Nops, but Altaf's preempting his conviction means what? If he considers himself innocent then why to worry about whatever Scotland Yard is doing. Sctoland Yard is not Pakistan police, so why would they be interested in "avenging" altaf. Secondly, If you had seen the capital talk of yesterday, when asked about the relationship of man arrested (forgot his name) with MQM, Faisal Sabzwari evaded the relationship while making an interesting comment," He wasn't arrested but just detained for 24-36 hours for some information, on providing the bail, he was released". Now , why is a person "detained" for 24-36 hours just for some usual information? And why a bail is required to release a person has has just been brought "for some information". Anyways, as I said it is least likely that Meteropolitan police will issue any statement before they are 110% sure.
i know you cant? its noora.com@live?
well at least you get agreed you are from noora.com?
they got whole dam govt in their hands ? astonishing is ?
still they need key pushers like you?
anyway hve done khidmat to his highness naqab sharif, by sending him a loti snake in his cell, he knows my name,even?lol
willbe proud tobe doing same, if get the chance?
Btw is it necessary to put a "?" at the end of every sentence? I mean it seems you're obsessed with the mark and secondly you may also work with structuring the argument properly, your argument seems like a mess pitthu oh i mean mitthu.

Nops, but Altaf's preempting his conviction means what? If he considers himself innocent then why to worry about whatever Scotland Yard is doing.

on this perticular point, how did you come to know about this?

on this perticular point, how did you come to know about this?
Meaning why is preempting that he will be killed or hanged by the UK (which the last stage, conviction comes far earlier than that) even when there is nothing being said by London Police.

Meaning why is preempting that he will be killed or hanged by the UK (which the last stage, conviction comes far earlier than that) even when there is nothing being said by London Police.

where he said that??

sorry but if you provide me his speech clip as i didnt fully followed him on sunday

Back
Top Bottom