What's new

MQM talking crap against Pakistan once again

Nawaz haven't put Commando in Jail as we speak. In fact even the case hasn't been registered by NS on Commando, and Government will proceed as directed by court. Once the case gets registered, then commando will have to leave his luxurious farm house and settle for a jail. He can always ask court to extend the trial but he knows he will be dragging army and a lot of parda nasheens into the case. So he will make all the owe and aww but will not ask the courts to extend the case to 1999 because this would means a lot of his merry-men go along with him.

your ministers and MNAs sitting in the parliament will be heading to the jail too BTW

musharraf alone didnt declare emergency

but i said the trial has been started by nawaz so doesnt nawaz want to start that 12 october trial when he was shamfully thrown into jail i mean common dude?

talking about the law, how many laws nawaz already broke by azghen khan;s case, and what should be done with nawaz, the justice is pending big time here, i dont think nawaz wont be thrown in jail regarding the SC judgement on azgher khan's case?

BLA has been declared enemy of the state, you want to compare yourself with them?
TTP has been declared enemy of the state, you want to be compared with them?

where did i compare MQM with them, you you dodged my question

anyway you are not the one i am referring here, its the PTI

These MQM " Tees Mar Khans " are Pathetic. As a Karachite and a Patriotic Pakistani, I am embarrassed by these clowns. But in reality anyone in Karachi does anything against Pakistan they will not live to tell the tale. They are nothing but a bunch of yahoos and they don't have any power. If need be we will clean up the city of these idiots.

Every time this Nutjob utters Anti-Pakistan rants, more and more Karachites distance themselves from him. In the end he will be left with a few lunatic fringe elements. Karachites are inherently ultra Patriotic Pakistanis.

exactly, he only has those few thousand bhata khor and murderers left with him who are willing to do anything because their job depends on it. mostly Qasais of Lalu khait and golimar

thats wrong , dont agree with applauding stupid anti pakistan remarks - but i guess these people have no choice but to vent their frustration by passing anti state remarks being a karachiette i can understand they are sick and tired of situation - murder - mayhem etc as they are cornered against a wall

what frustration?? for living in the biggest city with most facilities in life?? there everything is given first before its given anywhere else in Pakistan. Where more job more educaitonal institution more heath care facilities than anywhere else in Pakistan. What is the frustration please explain in details but dont give this bullshit about some unseen forces killing MQM workers..or is it the frustration of your fat albert seeing his last days in front of him, he is totally gone brain dead, he sees his day coming and he wants to take you all with him

your ministers and MNAs sitting in the parliament will be heading to the jail too BTW

musharraf alone didnt declare emergency
of course N will lose out 3 or 4 or let say 10. But What about MQM. Most of their leadership will be completely encircled. Thats why I said MQM will never support 1999 and let their beneficent die (as seems to be happening right now).

but i said the trial has been started by nawaz so doesnt nawaz want to start that 12 october trial when he was shamfully thrown into jail i mean common dude?
Again that mindset, o bhai the trial had to be initiated by the current government. When MQM was in coalition with PPP, why did they kept disobeying the orders of SCP? Ab Dhool kisi na kisi to bajana hay na.

talking about the law, how many laws nawaz already broke by azghen khan;s case, and what should be done with nawaz, the justice is pending big time here, i dont think nawaz wont be thrown in jail regarding the SC judgement on azgher khan's case?
Thats why I said MQM is the public representative, if Government acts in a malafied intension, it is the duty of public representatives to approach the courts. So why don't you guys campaign for implementing Asghar Khan's case when you think NS wont let that happen. BTW MQM is also a party to this case, I saw them dancing on the statement of gen imtiaz? but statements keep changing and as the court orders a transparent inquiry, I guess we will see the reality unfolding. But I am in complete agreement with you that Asghar Khan's case verdict should also be implemented indiscriminately. But MQM and PPP will have to make sincere efforts for that case.

where did i compare MQM with them, you you dodged my question

anyway you are not the one i am referring here, its the PTI
Then why are you asking me that question?

@hasnain0099 mene to apna point dediya ab aap jo bhi bolo :blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
what frustration?? for living in the biggest city with most facilities in life?? there everything is given first before its given anywhere else in Pakistan. Where more job more educaitonal institution more heath care facilities than anywhere else in Pakistan. What is the frustration please explain in details but dont give this bullshit about some unseen forces killing MQM workers..or is it the frustration of your fat albert seeing his last days in front of him, he is totally gone brain dead, he sees his day coming and he wants to take you all with him

great you want me to write your details entire history .. do your own research there are various threads on PDF , you can read remarks and replies or google it if you are interested.

It's the UK who is messing with Altaf, Why lash out against pakistan?? I get this feeling Mqm wants to do something catastrophic this year.

I have a question:

IF BHAI says PAKISTAN say ALAAG hoo jaao!

will MQM fan boys follow him in his decision? NO IFs or BUTS! just a simple yes or NO!

buahaha :lol:
subha nashte me mirchen zaida khali thin kya ?? :D
Becharay, tum logon par ab tars ata hay. 20 pound key note bhee koe kaya ghar main rakhta hay? :)

I have a question:

will MQM fan boys follow him in his decision? NO IFs or BUTS! just a simple yes or NO!
Actually they have no answer to this. When Altaf himself is saying that he is not gonna survive, then he must know that he is in deep trouble. He is now facing the reality that UK is not Pakistan and UK government has no Rehman Malik in it.

I have a question:

its same if, naqab sharif asks to the pmlns to politicly become ready or become agreed to dissmentle pakistan of its nuckler warheads?
thn wht?
couldnt understand why, a thread bieng used for a nonsense of a stupid, who was a ignorant , with a mind as same level of a , baluchi student in any baluchistan uni?
his comments are nothing tobe disscussed, karachi isnt in circle of any anti-pakistan movement?
but what about massoom ghadar harrbiyar marri, & his commrade mengal or bugti,s?
& ahsan ullha ahsan declaring damocrazy, kaffir ,s system?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom