What's new

MQM talking crap against Pakistan once again

Nou sou chuhay khaa kar billi Hajj ko challi :lol:

and about racism, it was just to make a point, there are other ethnicities in Pakistan who are more loyal to Pakistan then you people are, so when you say, you are muhajir and then supports british pig views of breaking pakistan, it doesn't make you loyal but namak harams.

a guy saying his ethnicity is most patriotic :lol: 60% of the political representation is from punjab look what you have achieved till now, most patriotic my arse

if patriotism means monopoly then you are sorry arse my friend, if you are patriotic then make something worthy in pakistan

70% of the revenue is not generated with the help of your father its mohajir who works day and night and operates big companies, run corporations

one doesnt become most patriotic with village work, education is most important for patriotism

if punjabis were patriotic then they hadnt chosen their goon leader nawaz by giving him a majority, a patriotic punjabi couldnt think beyond feudals for 65 years

if you guys were patriotic baloch wouldnt have resorted to azaad balochistan

60% of the political mess is because of punjab and its more then a majority in terms of population

i understand your frustration and your goonish thoughts

again, making fugitive terrorists and separatists traitors harbayar marri and brahamdagh bugti heroes

but then again didnt PTI made TTP heroes, didnt PTI also claimed nawab bugti as a slain shaheed :angel:

So by that logic we should entertain MQM the same way we treat BLA? Who has been sitting in "Pakistani" Parliament for the past 15 years? Hasnt been BLA. If you get 35000 phone calls is because they are not being treated the same as BLA and hopefully they will fix that.

the end of MQM...the end of ye ... the end of woh
Abe mere pyare bhaion ek baat to batao ke pakistan ka sara kanoon sirf muhajiron ke liye he?
Pervez Musharref pe mukadma aur altaf hussien ke khilaf london police ki karwai baki sab dood ke dhule hen???
aur ab meri is post ke reply me aega ke hum pakistani hen hume lisaniat nae phelani chahiye aur altaf hussien aur Musharraf mujrim hen na zia ul haq na ayub khan na yahya khan na nawaz shrif na zardari MashaALLAH kitni lambi line he imandar logon ki :lol:
65 saal hogae magar hume abhi bhi pakistani nahi samjha jata na mein MQM supporter hun aur na Musharraf mein pti ka supporter hun aur jo samne dekhunga wahi bolunga

a guy saying his ethnicity is most patriotic :lol: 60% of the political representation is from punjab look what you have achieved till now, most patriotic my arse
Because 60% of the population lives in Punjab...Common Sense!

70% of the revenue is not generated with the help of your father its mohajir who works day and night and operates big companies, run corporations
I don't know who had Fed this myth to Karachi? Can you prove how karachi "Generates" 70% of the revenue? I would love to know that. Please also tell me whats Karachi's share in Total population and what's karachi's share in National Income (GDP)?

One doesnt become most patriotic with village work, education is most important for patriotism
Yes what parhi likhi party in collabroation with other parties and talibans is doing to karachi, yes education is indeed necessary for looting.

if punjabis were patriotic then they hadnt chosen their goon leader nawaz by giving him a majority, a patriotic punjabi couldnt think beyond feudals for 65 years
Who would they choose then? Altaf Hussain? We don't want a karachi style chaos in Punjab. Thank you very much, keep your mandate and politics to yourself. Punjab voted for IK,PPP,Q and even MQM (51000 votes). Mohajirs were the ones who were not able to break their ethnic paradigm. MQM was an ethnic party, is an ethnic party and thus will always be restricted to one particular city.

if you guys were patriotic baloch wouldnt have resorted to azaad balochistan
It was also the acts of urdu speaking Mushi who killed Bugti and launched massive military operation in Baluchistan. It was NS who sacrificed his right to government for Baloches. History is very cruel my friends, you guys don't read it.

60% of the political mess is because of punjab and its more then a majority in terms of population
Punjab is a majority, one vote for one person equality gives Punjab the political majority. And the reputation of MQM is daily built all over the country (including KPK,Baluchistan Where they couldn't even score a four figure of votes) when target killing, extortion, lawlessness and U-turns make it into the news headlines. When the leader of a political party itself commits that the party is ravaged by Killers, extortioners and China cutters what do you expect from people vote for them? Thank you but keep your mess to yourself.

I don't know who had Fed this myth to Karachi? Can you prove how karachi "Generates" 70% of the revenue? I would love to know that. Please also tell me whats Karachi's share in Total population and what's karachi's share in National Income (GDP)?

Yes what parhi likhi party in collabroation with other parties and talibans is doing to karachi, yes education is indeed necessary for looting.

Who would they choose then? Altaf Hussain? We don't want a karachi style chaos in Punjab. Thank you very much, keep your mandate and politics to yourself. Punjab voted for IK,PPP,Q and even MQM (51000 votes). Mohajirs were the ones who were not able to break their ethnic paradigm. MQM was an ethnic party, is an ethnic party and thus will always be restricted to one particular city.

It was also the acts of urdu speaking Mushi who killed Bugti and launched massive military operation in Baluchistan. It was NS who sacrificed his right to government for Baloches. History is very cruel my friends, you guys don't read it.

Punjab is a majority, one vote for one person equality gives Punjab the political majority. And the reputation of MQM is daily built all over the country (including KPK,Baluchistan Where they couldn't even score a four figure of votes) when target killing, extortion, lawlessness and U-turns make it into the news headlines. When the leader of a political party itself commits that the party is ravaged by Killers, extortioners and China cutters what do you expect from people vote for them? Thank you but keep your mess to yourself.

Thank you hasnain sahab, Couldn't have said better my self

And you, I, and everyone knows, All the headquarters of MNC and National corporations, banking sectors, IT sectors are in karachi, stock exchange is in karachi, hence higher revenue generation. But some phathetic mentality will always attribute this to hardwork of muhajir.

I say let's move all these things from karachi and let's see how much so called muhajir generate revenue and how much non muhajir generate revenues.

lol urdu speaking mushi killed the traitor, you make deals with traitors and give them province, now the same baloch nationalists
are not even condemning the terrorism which brought down the pakistani monument in ziarat, infact justifying the act of terrorism

feudals like nawaz and bhutto didnt give baloch their rights long time ago, bugti didnt became anti pakistani in mush era, he became anti pakistani because of discrimination and its not mushy which is written on baloch wall, its very anti punjabi slogan written by BLA, go figure that out

altaf wont never match the corruption and swiss accounts holding corruption money my dear, try to convince nawaz in bringing his foreign assets to pakistan

altaf hussain doesnt get elected its the same goon nawaz supported by punjab feudals who is now our PM and its no hidden fact that he got 90% of the seats from punjb, now punjab gave him throne and not only that, gave him clear majority

its very shameful that still in this age feudals govern our country

Thank you hasnain sahab, Couldn't have said better my self

And you, I, and everyone knows, All the headquarters of MNC and National corporations, banking sectors, IT sectors are in karachi, stock exchange is in karachi, hence higher revenue generation. But some phathetic mentality will always attribute this to hardwork of muhajir.

I say let's move all these things from karachi and let's see how much so called muhajir generate revenue and how much non muhajir generate revenues.

mohajir runs these corporations and companies, if you dont believe me go search the COs if all these companies

so its not just about having the HQ of these corporations in karachi, mohajirs run them like it or not

lol urdu speaking mushi killed the traitor, you make deals with traitors and give them province, now the same baloch nationalists
are not even condemning the terrorism which brought down the pakistani monument in ziarat, infact justifying the act of terrorism

feudals like nawaz and bhutto didnt give baloch their rights long time ago, bugti didnt became anti pakistani in mush era, he became anti pakistani because of discrimination and its not mushy which is written on baloch wall, its very anti punjabi slogan written by BLA, go figure that out

altaf wont never match the corruption and swiss accounts holding corruption money my dear, try to convince nawaz in bringing his foreign assets to pakistan

altaf hussain doesnt get elected its the same goon nawaz supported by punjab feudals who is now our PM and its no hidden fact that he got 90% of the seats from punjb, now punjab gave him throne and not only that, gave him clear majority

Speaking of altaf income source, please enlighten us all what's his source of income? From where he get money to bought such an expensive house in posh area of london? How he sustain his life style? from where money comes ? Does he do some job in london?

And there is one theing more shameful then being governed by feudals,,, Sab sai bari begharti, You call yourself Anti feudal party yet you support very feudals.

mohajir runs these corporations and companies, if you dont believe me go search the COs if all these companies

so its not just about having the HQ of these corporations in karachi, mohajirs run them like it or not

LOL, muhajir runs the corporations so it's muhajirs generating revenues,,, A big LOL . Facepalm for having such mentality

LOL, muhajir runs the corporations so it's muhajirs generating revenues,,, A big LOL . Facepalm for having such mentality

what should i do if you are so oblivious to this fact? please find the names of governors of state bank of pakistan?

thanks

what should i do if you are so oblivious to this fact? please find the names of governors of state bank of pakistan?

thanks

Mian Mansha is the richest person in Pakistan who runs his own business and first billionair in pakistan. Malik Riaz is another bigger name in business community

Pathetic MQM'ers have a bad habit of comparing apples and oranges. So you are comparing salaried employees of corporations to businessman who generate revenues... LOL

Now again you're making a U-turn. Do i need to quote your post about who escalated Balochistan crisis? Either deny that Mushi didn't kill Bugti Sahib or he didn't launch any operation there? Or he didn't pick up baloch people extrajudicially and helped forced disappearances? Why Mengals and others have been calling for Bugti's killer to be a pre-requisite for peace in Balochistan.

Are not even condemning the terrorism which brought down the pakistani monument in ziarat, infact justifying the act of terrorism
That wasn't said by National Party but rather PKMAP's General Secratary, gets your facts correct. It was NP and PKMAP who brought Akhtar Mengal to parliament. And please let me know any bit of role played by MQM in bringing nationalists into mainstream?

Yeah because he deals in 20 pound denomination.

altaf hussain doesnt get elected
Because he didn't dare to come back. BB did so, she sacrificed herself. Nawaz didso despite commando's threat. Even Commando did so.
and its no hidden fact that he got 90% of the seats from punjb,now punjab gave him throne and not only that, gave him clear majority
But he also got 10% from the rest of the country, please do enlighten me if an MQM candidate was even able to bag 5000+ votes from elsewhere in the country.

Mian Mansha is the richest person in Pakistan who runs his own business and firsy billionair in pakistan. Malik Riaz is another bigger name in business community

Pathetic MQM'ers have a bad habit of comparing apples and oranges. So you are comparing salaried employees of corporations to businessman who generate revenues... LOL

i dunno about mansha but malik riaz we all know is a big fraudster and he had gained wealth by having contacts with corrupt governments and political mileage

zardari is also a billionaiare and he is just a feudal lord lol

Now again you're making a U-turn. Do i need to quote your post about who escalated Balochistan crisis? Either deny that Mushi didn't kill Bugti Sahib or he didn't launch any operation there? Or he didn't pick up baloch people extrajudicially and helped forced disappearances? Why Mengals and others have been calling for Bugti's killer to be a pre-requisite for peace in Balochistan.

the BLA supported by PMLN has stabbed in its back, PMLN will be held responsible to what happened to ziarat residency, your rented LeJ terrorists are killing hazara shias everyday

please befriend mengal sardars, bugtis sardars, baloch nationalists, what has been left will be devoured by them all kudos to the feudal lords who didnt give baloch their rights in the first place

i also told you that its not anti mush slogans written by BLA and azad baloch terrrorists on the walls, its anti punjabi, try to google it, i have posted photos before

mush did the right thing by killing bugti, any guy who operates armed milita, and challenges the sovereignty of our country is a traitor and according to the law itself bugti was supposed to be hunted down

its PMLN which is encouraging all the terrorists whether it be BLA, whether its LeJ or TTP, PMLN is the biggest terrroist supporter and harbourer in pakistan

mush also did many other things like making N20, coastal highway, gwadar, initiating saindek, ricodek projects, chamalang mining projects which made common baloch earn lots of money and then eradicating poverty

the gas from balochistan is given to punjab but balochistan doesnt earn any royalty, that was the grievance of bugti that he doesnt get the royalty and its been happening since ages and not mush did it

the BLA supported by PMLN has stabbed in its back, PMLN will be held responsible to what happened to ziarat residency, your rented LeJ terrorists are killing hazara shias everyday

please befriend mengal sardars, bugtis sardars, baloch nationalists, what has been left will be devoured by them all kudos to the feudal lords who didnt give baloch their rights in the first place

i also told you that its not anti mush slogans written by BLA and azad baloch terrrorists on the walls, its anti punjabi, try to google it, i have posted photos before

mush did the right thing by killing bugti, any guy who operates armed milita, and challenges the sovereignty of our country is a traitor and according to the law itself bugti was supposed to be hunted down

its PMLN which is encouraging all the terrorists whether it be BLA, whether its LeJ or TTP, PMLN is the biggest terrroist supporter and harbourer in pakistan

mush also did many other things like making N20, coastal highway, gwadar, initiating saindek, ricodek projects, chamalang mining projects which made common baloch earn lots of money and then eradicating poverty

the gas from balochistan is given to punjab but balochistan doesnt earn any royalty, that was the grievance of bugti that he doesnt get the royalty and its been happening since ages and not mush did it

Spare me the Blah Blah Blah and just answer my questions, if you can of course.

Spare me the Blah Blah Blah and just answer my questions, if you can of course.

the forced disappearces happened not in mush time but PPP's time, rest i have answered you, please explain the LeJ nexus and what happened to quetta yesterday? and why PMLN is mum on this issue of sectarian killings in balochistan?

What the hell is wrong with this party?
Psychopaths.

Back
Top Bottom