What's new

Khalistan Movement

My statement was based on their dislike of Pakistan
did you read my statement as he wants to be selected for PSL as in Pakistan Super League
how many times have you been in Baluchistan?
I lived there in 2001-3 when the situation was worst in History
No Baloch ever harmed or badmouthed Pakistan but the Baghis in mountains and suprisingly most of their victims were Baloch
That can't be the overwhelming opinion as that is not logical.
sorry i can not accept your "opinion" even if an inttellectual to be logic as you have to back it with evidence and all evidence you can find will back my claim
My condolences again for both the attacks, but the fact remains that, unless the attackers were Hindu extremists, or the attackers originated from Indian soil, you would have to some more soul searching than this.
the fact is that Manohar Parrikar openly admitted and bragged in Indian Parliment about what he was doing in Pakistan
Deny it?
Again where we differ, and we can keep going around in circles is that when Khalistan insurgents were driven out, a lot of them were given refuge by Pakistan and found shelter there. But that didn't translate into an ability to mount devastating attacks on Indian soil again.

Whereas, until you eradicate the Taliban's ability to mount devastating attacks on Pakistani soil, which so far you haven't, you can't compare your success with the extermination of the Khalistan insurgency
cannot help but notice your concern for Taliban
sir TTP has been totally eradicated from any part of Pakistan i invite you to visit miranshah
but the thing is our Afghan border is still porous and can not maintain right scrutiny which hopefully is going to change
you can not compare any insurgency to any other
if you were any aware of Insurgency than you would have known that only insurgency close to ISIS one was this TTP which did not only included former Talibs but Uzbeks as well which made it actually dangerous as Uzbeks were trained in geurilla warfare but no you are not aware of any ground realities of baluchistan let alone afghanistan hence claiming to be an intellectual

with all due respect no matter how much you drag us in LOC brawl
its always afghanistan which needs to be addressed without it India wont have much of a upper hand but vice versa

There is declaration and there is enforcement. You will declare No fly zone, but how will you enforce it? You have just 80 or so F-16s. We have 200+ Su 30 MKI. Assuming only 50% readiness with the help from S-300 on ground. Add to that a little bit of artilary support and your No fly zone will not be able to fly. And while you were busy doing all of this on Punjab border, our folks will raise a hell in Gwadar. Attacking it from Kochi.
answering a daydream with another day dream thats more like it

I have to disagree that LeJ is residing in Afghanistan... LeJ is active, and these terrorists are move in large groups from one masjid to another for their "islam ki tabligh" with bori bistra...
o sir that is amother league of evils with the same name but it gather funds for them last of their strong leader malik ishaq shot dead in police custody

them were given refuge by Pakistan and found shelter there
back ur claim support it with evidence?
most of them were driven out to Foreign lands and the Pawns which were the middle class fled to urban centres in Mumbai creating their own mafia
atleast know the ground realities of ur own country sir

There is no real political will from the world wide Sikh diaspora for an independent Khalistan. Sikh community is a very wealthy, educated group of people who are notable in the business and medical professions in many parts of the world. The Sikh faith and people are in large numbers across the UK, America, Canada, Australia, Middle East and East Africa. Despite their large numbers and huge presence in the Indian armed forces Sikhs have lost the desire for a separate homeland. How is it a small nation such as Kosovo is able to breakaway from Serbia with a tiny population but the Sikhs which are the filth largest faith cannot rally enough support to make their own home land?

did you read my statement as he wants to be selected for PSL as in Pakistan Super League
how many times have you been in Baluchistan?
I lived there in 2001-3 when the situation was worst in History
No Baloch ever harmed or badmouthed Pakistan but the Baghis in mountains and suprisingly most of their victims were Baloch

Just search Balochistan human rights on you tube. I don't want to post graphic videos and get banned.

sorry i can not accept your "opinion" even if an inttellectual to be logic as you have to back it with evidence and all evidence you can find will back my claim

For this again, read my above comment.

the fact is that Manohar Parrikar openly admitted and bragged in Indian Parliment about what he was doing in Pakistan
Deny it?

Fact also is your former army chiefs have openly bragged in public, what they are doing in India. That doesn't answer the fact that none of the attackers who conduct attacks on Pakistani soil are either Hindu, or originated on Indian soil.

cannot help but notice your concern for Taliban
sir TTP has been totally eradicated from any part of Pakistan i invite you to visit miranshah
but the thing is our Afghan border is still porous and can not maintain right scrutiny which hopefully is going to change
you can not compare any insurgency to any other
if you were any aware of Insurgency than you would have known that only insurgency close to ISIS one was this TTP which did not only included former Talibs but Uzbeks as well which made it actually dangerous as Uzbeks were trained in geurilla warfare but no you are not aware of any ground realities of baluchistan let alone afghanistan hence claiming to be an intellectual

with all due respect no matter how much you drag us in LOC brawl
its always afghanistan which needs to be addressed without it India wont have much of a upper hand but vice versa

I didn't compare the Taliban and Khalistan insurgencies, I was just responding to who did compare them. Please read complete thread before making illogical statements.

back ur claim support it with evidence?
most of them were driven out to Foreign lands and the Pawns which were the middle class fled to urban centres in Mumbai creating their own mafia
atleast know the ground realities of ur own country sir

Are you saying Khalistan movement wasn't supported by ISI?

Just search Balochistan human rights on you tube. I don't want to post graphic videos and get banned.
an intellectual just can not claim cyber space to be relying
Fact also is your former army chiefs have openly bragged in public, what they are doing in India. That doesn't answer the fact that none of the attackers who conduct attacks on Pakistani soil are either Hindu, or originated on Indian soil
do share the source
did musharaf bragged 26/11?
we always deny it
its the job of the prosecutor to prove that a person is a theif not otherwise
Are you saying Khalistan movement wasn't supported by ISI?
you just answered your question of atteackers in Pakistan not being Hindu
just because you support them dont mean you are them ... Right?

There is no real political will from the world wide Sikh diaspora for an independent Khalistan. Sikh community is a very wealthy, educated group of people who are notable in the business and medical professions in many parts of the world. The Sikh faith and people are in large numbers across the UK, America, Canada, Australia, Middle East and East Africa. Despite their large numbers and huge presence in the Indian armed forces Sikhs have lost the desire for a separate homeland. How is it a small nation such as Kosovo is able to breakaway from Serbia with a tiny population but the Sikhs which are the filth largest faith cannot rally enough support to make their own home land?

You have answered your question in your post.

The demand for a separate homeland was planted & a wish list of the ISI

Khalistan movement in canada, uk ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:..

For idiots- khalistan includes pak punjab.. lolz

an intellectual just can not claim cyber space to be relying

What other resource does any armchair intellectual have for gathering information?

do share the source
did musharaf bragged 26/11?
we always deny it
its the job of the prosecutor to prove that a person is a theif not otherwise

Do you own a tv set? Do you watch Pakistani news channels?

Your own lawmakers have been openly questioning your establishment's support of non state actors.

you just answered your question of atteackers in Pakistan not being Hindu
just because you support them dont mean you are them ... Right?

I was making the distinction between Khalistan and the TTP, with reference to the soil being used for harboring terrorists.

Mixing and matching statements will further confuse issues.

Well welll well do any of here know what Khalistan is and where is the Capitol of "supposed" Khalistan :rofl: hint that city has a palace owned by a famous Sikh King ;)

Khalistan is very near to IB , only pak have to do is setup no fly zone in that area as khalistan is not part of India, change IB to LOC start pounding BSF post the way we pounding them at loc , start to train our khalistani brothers arm them all , keep dividing endians and keep ruling them as like we had ruled them for 1000 years

I love the delusion of your kind of people :P
Invaders ruled, some weak sections gave up and accepted their beliefs, while others stayed strong.

Now most of people who claim the they ruled Indian subcontinent are actually the ones who were unable to with stand invasion and accepted what was imposed.

Khalistan movement was a reality once inside India. Now all i see is Sikhs sitting outside the India champion this cause with no considerable support from Sikhs inside India. Though the mention of this movement is appearing more frequently now a days.

There was more people holding Baluchistan flag than on this video holding Khalistan flag..Those things are expected in Canada & US only.
atleast they are real sikhs unlike fake negro balochis RAW gathers.

Khalistan movement was a reality once inside India. Now all i see is Sikhs sitting outside the India champion this cause with no considerable support from Sikhs inside India. Though the mention of this movement is appearing more frequently now a days.

This invariably happens when such planted movements have no support on the ground.

atleast they are real sikhs unlike fake negro balochis RAW gathers.

Yeh real Sikhs:enjoy:..

Real Sikhs in the eyes of our brothers across the fence ....are people who ran away from there motherland and took asylum in US; Canada and Europe rather than facing and fighting so call injustice.

in our side of the fence they are known as DHONGI Sikhs... :dirol:

Do you own a tv set? Do you watch Pakistani news channels?

Your own lawmakers have been openly questioning your establishment's support of non state actors.
Lawmakers have been questioning our involvement within Afghanistan and again as you said mixing them will only create confusion both of the insurgencies though are proxies but are polls apart
nevertheless with all due respect you know the credibility of youtube and wikipedia and etc etc
they also have many videos exploiting India

however i would like to conclude our arguement as it is being stretched more than it should be
Khalistan movement originated after operation Blue star and was exploited by ISI though no Harboring of Sikh official has been recognized with credible evidence
as for Pakistan's support towards Extremists ......... it is not officially or formally recognized or bragged about by any official ........ however the case with India is otherwise ....
as for other topics involving Balochistan , TTP , and Khalistan any speculations without reallizing ground realities are day dreams and "should be" facts ...... an intellectual simply doesnot believes what he hears .......

Well welll well do any of here know what Khalistan is and where is the Capitol of "supposed" Khalistan :rofl: hint that city has a palace owned by a famous Sikh King ;)
I love it when Indians try to involve this supposed Capital
they dont realize that Khalistan movement is specific picked by Sikhs
now all sikhs are punjabis but all punjabis are not neccesaarily sikhs
how many sikhs actually live in Pakistani punjab??
they have more population in peshawar than in Lahore

For idiots- khalistan includes pak punjab
For Idiots- when did any dal khalsa official laid claim on Pakistani Punjab?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom