What's new

Sikh soldier kills four Hindu soldiers in attack on Bathinda military station in Punjab

You done all ready that was quick in and out in 2 minutes

I am not a bhappa we dont marry in our village our mother's village our nanis village or if last name is the same cousin is one thing but a niece you dirty fucker

I would rather knock one out for the rest of my life a niece is a daughter after marriage she still call you mama
But you are ok with your Sikh Jatts marrying their own sisters to get a visa.

I am not insulting you, nor am I using offensive language. But you are throwing insults at me for no reason. For stating some bitter facts!!

Your Sikh Jatts are notorious for being addicts, honour killers, and rapists. How dare you point fingers at South Indians?

Just leave it. I shouldn't have tried to reason with a low-IQ Punjabi.

rape white girls
Some honesty at last.

But you are ok with your Sikh Jatts marrying their own sisters to get a visa.

I am not insulting you, nor am I using offensive language. But you are throwing insults at me for no reason. For stating some bitter facts!!

Your Sikh Jatts are notorious for being addicts, honour killers, and rapists. How dare you point fingers at South Indians?

Just leave it. I shouldn't have tried to reason with a low-IQ Punjabi.

Some honesty at last.
Thats what you said we do and visa fraud is not the same as sticking your dick in your niece ok it was only 2 minutes but still you dirty fucker we dont **** our sisters but you **** your nieces sick why . Must be a lot of kids born with extra digits.

Now im going to go out but find other stuff but hiw can you call us pervs when you marry your niece . North Indians can be dumb fucks but you south Indians on a different level . I thought you lot educated doctors i rather drive a cab in kannada then be educated and after work go home to a romantic evening with my niece . You not answer me does your wife still call you mama

Thats what you said we do and visa fraud is not the same as sticking your dick in your niece ok it was only 2 minutes but still you dirty fucker we dont **** our sisters but you **** your nieces sick why . Must be a lot of kids born with extra digits.

Now im going to go out but find other stuff but hiw can you call us pervs when you marry your niece . North Indians can be dumb fucks but you south Indians on a different level . I thought you lot educated doctors i rather drive a cab in kannada then be educated and after work go home to a romantic evening with my niece . You not answer me does your wife still call you mama
Bro, what's wrong with you? Why are you throwing insults? Why can't you debate like a civilized adult?

You drive Texis in Kanneda and your wives end up getting pregnant back home in Punjab. Little jatts bros of yours having all the fun.

There is seriously something wrong with you people🤮🤮🤮

Listen i be honest with you it was only a couple of months ago i was bigging South Indians up one of my waitresses came to the gurdwara for langar . She was telling me how it good that we welcome every community . I told her straight its only here a lot of these people follow our teachings that in the outside world Punjabis have derogatory words for people from our own country. How they call south Indians black midgets When the truth is South Indians more educated less tribal and hiow our space agency is mostly filled with Indians from the south
But after your words your not really that different you hate everyone judges others when you guys marry your niece. Poor girl in most cases must be at least 20 year age difference. So on her wedding night she got her old mama stick his dick in her

Bro, what's wrong with you? Why are you throwing insults? Why can't you debate like a civilized adult?
Start racist insults against Sikhs, Punjabis and than jutts
Cries afterwards when he responds in kind
You drive Texis in Kanneda
Atleast they're rich enough to go from their villages and end up in Canada - ever thaught of that...

You drive Texis in Kanneda and your wives end up getting pregnant back home in Punjab. Little jatts bros of yours having all the fun.

There is seriously something wrong with you people🤮🤮🤮
You started the insults mate or has all that mama niece marriage fucked your brain up cant be you guys are smart. Go back through this thread all i said was that innocent people were killed . You started this i really have to go but i got a new swear word today thought i knew all the chod words now will add niece to it . Also whem your people open a shop in the UK or US dont just stare at customers good morning good evening thank you helps .

Start racist insults against Sikhs, Punjabis and than jutts
Cries afterwards when he responds in kind

Atleast they're rich enough to go from their villages and end up in Canada - ever thaught of that...
He started it then got pissed of and said i throwing insults . We work hard even if we dont get an education work our arse off and built good lives abroad . A south Indian telling me i should go to the border calling me a perv then not liking it back

Listen i be honest with you it was only a couple of months ago i was bigging South Indians up one of my waitresses came to the gurdwara for langar . She was telling me how it good that we welcome every community . I told her straight its only here a lot of these people follow our teachings that in the outside world Punjabis have derogatory words for people from our own country. How they call south Indians black midgets When the truth is South Indians more educated less tribal and hiow our space agency is mostly filled with Indians from the south
But after your words your not really that different you hate everyone judges others when you guys marry your niece. Poor girl in most cases must be at least 20 year age difference. So on her wedding night she got her old mama stick his dick in her
Cool story langarjeet. Your arrogance is on other level. You Sikhs feed one bland meal to few non Sikhs and you brag about it for eternity. Pretend that your feeding rest of India.

Visit Kerala sometime. Young Keralites are much taller than young Punjabis.

I am not being biased. I am not even from Kerala.

You drive your texi and r@pe a drunk gori as you admitted in your earlier post.

No rich person would go to Kanneda to drive a Texi

A south Indian telling me i should go to the border calling me a perv then not liking it back
Do you suffer from dyslexia?

I did not tell you to go to Pakistan. I told you that Sikh Jatts won't get their separate Punjabi country unless you convert to Islam and get help from Pakistani Jatt brothers to merge Indian Punjab with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Cool story langarjeet. Your arrogance is on other level. You Sikhs feed one bland meal to few non Sikhs and you brag about it for eternity. Pretend that your feeding rest of India.

Visit Kerala sometime. Young Keralites are much taller than young Punjabis.

I am not being biased. I am not even from Kerala.

You drive your texi and r@pe a drunk gori as you admitted in your earlier post.
A few find out how many langars are served you can walk into any gurdwara any day and get served food . I rather be short then **** my niece . We call our nieces a daughter of our house we put the banga on their arms on their wedding day because they a daughter . Whatever you say can not be worse then having your moms brother with his old dick climbing on top and start having sex . I will banning be writing a letter to modi say make banning have sex with your sisters daughter a top priority . Im done now **** me i thought i made up shit but its true and you hate other indians paint everyone with the same brush . I been on the site years and i always said how bad the caste system and hiow racist Punjabis can be i admit faults that some not all of my community have . I drove a truck for my dads haulage firm and i have a catering company here i have had sex with white girls consensual don't start with rape in was saying thats what you said we did . I think having sex with your sisters daughter a old mama fucking his niece is rape in my eyes . How can you look your sister in the eyes after doing that with her daughter . Im done now you are a lunn and i cant be bothered with throwing insults all-day . Tell your wife beti make me a cup of tea and can i suggest you make it dode tea it will help you last longer then 2 minutes in bed with your sisters daughter . I won't be answering you anymore this is boring

Do you suffer from dyslexia?

I did not tell you to go to Pakistan. I told you that Sikh Jatts won't get their separate Punjabi country unless you convert to Islam and get help from Pakistani Jatt brothers to merge Indian Punjab with Pakistan.
And i did not say i rape white girls in my taxi im happy being part of Indian Punjab and with being a Sikh just like your happy being a niece fucking south Indian. You think by calling me jatt is a shamful thing its a thing of pride not that we are better than anyone be proud of what you are even if you **** your niece . Im done you ruined my buzz by keep replying

You on ignore now so carry on im going out

Last edited:
A few find out how many langars are served you can walk into any gurdwara any day and get served food . I rather be short then **** my niece . We call our nieces a daughter of our house we put the banga on their arms on their wedding day because they a daughter . Whatever you say can not be worse then having your moms brother with his old dick climbing on top and start having sex . I will banning be writing a letter to modi say make banning have sex with your sisters daughter a top priority . Im done now **** me i thought i made up shit but its true and you hate other indians paint everyone with the same brush . I been on the site years and i always said how bad the caste system and hiow racist Punjabis can be i admit faults that some not all of my community have . I drove a truck for my dads haulage firm and i have a catering company here i have had sex with white girls consensual don't start with rape in was saying thats what you said we did . I think having sex with your sisters daughter a old mama fucking his niece is rape in my eyes . How can you look your sister in the eyes after doing that with her daughter . Im done now you are a lunn and i cant be bothered with throwing insults all-day . Tell your wife beti make me a cup of tea and can i suggest you make it dode tea it will help you last longer then 2 minutes in bed with your sisters daughter . I won't be answering you anymore this is boring

And i did not say i rape white girls in my taxi im happy being part of Indian Punjab and with being a Sikh just like your happy being a niece fucking south Indian. You think by calling me jatt is a shamful thing its a thing of pride not that we are better than anyone be proud of what you are even if you **** your niece . Im done you ruined my buzz by keep replying
I apologize to you if I hurt your feelings. I didn't know that you were such a soft delicate soul.

Here is my last rebuttal to you. You don't love your daughters. That's a blatant lie

A new book, 'Killing For Honour... A Culture of Silence' reveals shocking details of honour killing incidents in the states of Punjab and Haryana. Even as these incidents take place across the country, these two states, however, rank ahead. With the lowest child sex ratios and the chequered history of Haryana, boys and girls are still denied the freedom to choose their life partners

Why do Sikhs & Punjabis Engage in Female Infanticide & Feticide?​

Why are girl fetuses and infants more likely to be aborted and killed? The answer lies within the patriarchy and how family life is structured in South Asia. There is an entrenched daughter aversion in Indian society which incentivizes the devaluation of women and girls.

“Many women and men earnestly fail to see the possibility of raising a daughter who can proudly carry the family name, support her parents in old age without ridicule, and live without fear of violence against her body, and the associated pain and shame for her family,” writes activist Mallika Kaur.

Thus, for family survival, girls are seen as a liability: they will not continue the paternal lineage; it is presumed women will leave their birth home upon marriage; dowries are central to weddings; and women are not expected to take care of aging parents. In her married home, a woman will be shunned if she births a daughter. “Hence, the birth of a girl child is seen as a death knell more often than not, even today in most parts of India,” writes journalist Siddhi Shah.

This is echoed in the Punjabi saying, “Raising a daughter is like watering your neighbors’ garden,” implying that any investment made into a girl’s life will only benefit her in-laws and not her family of origin.

Girls in Nanak’s land are still being killed, in the wombs and outside. Inside, so that they are not born to live. And outside, so that they do not live to love.​

You Punjabis i don't want Khalistan never have or any of my family same as most Sikhs in Punjab don't. But saying a lot of wrongs were done by the security forces during the militancy does not mean you want a separate country. I am a jatt proud of it but why is it starting to feel like if you are not a hindu you have to prove your loyalty?

I have said it on here many times Punjabis are racist im not proud of it but its not just Punjabis . And look at your comments about Punjabis here you sound racist towards us. We were not born on your fucking land and punjabis nhave done enough to show their love for the country from the independance movemnent all the way through . Sitting on your laptop talking about teaching people a lesson classing all punjabis the same also your a sikh even if you support Khalistan who are you to say who is a Sikh. Calling other people racist and intolerant teach us a lesson
And I loved it so did most Sikhs when rajiv gandhi was shown arse out for all to see the earth did shake under his feet but it was not a big tree forgot to add **** his mom as well

There is a guy in this theead may be a troll or fake Indian or someone who is left on India during the train to Pakistaj during partition. His usual hanbit is to instigate Indian people to fight with each other on racist term..So be watchful

There is a guy in this theead may be a troll or fake Indian or someone who is left on India during the train to Pakistaj during partition. His usual hanbit is to instigate Indian people to fight with each other on racist term..So be watchful
He a wind up to me it seems genuine just someone who once he gets of his laptop and steps outside his house he back to reality someone who is taken a piss out of. I normally dont get wound up but he something else i just lost it myself .

Good. Minorities in india should fight back against radical Hindu extremism

Right, no Hindu has ever spread hatred against another community, it's all Pakistanis or Muslims. The 1984 pogroms were carried out by Pakistanis who snuck over the border to kill Sikhs.

Right, no Hindu has ever spread hatred against another community, it's all Pakistanis or Muslims. The 1984 pogroms were carried out by Pakistanis who snuck over the border to kill Sikhs.

please close this thread

Back
Top Bottom