What's new

Sikh soldier kills four Hindu soldiers in attack on Bathinda military station in Punjab

If Sikhs listened to Jinnah, they would not not be in the situation you are in today. Like Sheikh Abu da Allah fooled Kashmiris. See what’s happening in Kashmir nobody knows how long their mistakes and cruelty will last for in Kashmir rapes murders , Sikhs are no better state . Thank you Jinnah for Pakistan,

If Sikhs listened to Jinnah, they would not not be in the situation you are in today. Like Sheikh Abu da Allah fooled Kashmiris. See what’s happening in Kashmir nobody knows how long their mistakes and cruelty will last for in Kashmir rapes murders , Sikhs are no better state . Thank you Jinnah for Pakistan,
I agree, if they had listened they would not have faced a genocide in India and also, hopefully, they would have tempered our hard Islamist turn and made us a more balanced society.

These Punjabis need to be taught a lesson. Need an iron lady like Indira not a pacifist cuck like Maudi.

Where thousands of innocent men were killed by security forces and people would settle land disputes or any hatred by telling the police a person helping militants they are taken away and come back battered if they were lucky .
I'm not khalistani my masar was killed by them I love the diversity and religions and different cultures of India. There is anger again both sides are stoking the flames sad really . Drugs debt now this is going to destroy a state i was born and raised in. My dad went back after retiring which was my plan also sit at our farm few shots take it easy now thinking to sell the land.

Khalistan won't happen but the old saying ill write it in English both sides are stirring the pot mostly to gain something

Where thousands of innocent men were killed by security forces and people would settle land disputes or any hatred by telling the police a person helping militants they are taken away and come back battered if they were lucky .
I'm not khalistani my masar was killed by them I love the diversity and religions and different cultures of India. There is anger again both sides are stoking the flames sad really . Drugs debt now this is going to destroy a state i was born and raised in. My dad went back after retiring which was my plan also sit at our farm few shots take it easy now thinking to sell the land.

Khalistan won't happen but the old saying ill write it in English both sides are stirring the pot mostly to gain something
You Punjabis are the most racist and intolerant ethnicity in India. You don't want a Sikh country. What you really want is a separate Jattland.

No even a pack of dogs can take out a bear. Much like what bhaiyas did in 84.

Sikhs however are well entrenched in Indian national stream. I'd say the Sikhs are like Pashtuns of Pakistan. Historic injustice but now integrated and solid blocks of federation.

Sikhs are dynamic people and you see that in your military and business com.

They already do. Look at your Bollywood dominated by fair and handsome Pathans and Punjabis.
Your music is essentially Punjabi and Urdu.
Over representation in your military.
Take away the Sikhs and you are literally appus.
If 7 percent Punjabis in Indian army are stopping Pakistanis from capturing Kashmir. Then it says a lot about you martial race Pakistanis.

You Punjabis are the most racist and intolerant ethnicity in India. You don't want a Sikh country. What you really want is a separate Jattland.

If 7 percent Punjabis in Indian army are stopping Pakistanis from capturing Kashmir. Then it says a lot about you martial race Pakistanis.
You Punjabis i don't want Khalistan never have or any of my family same as most Sikhs in Punjab don't. But saying a lot of wrongs were done by the security forces during the militancy does not mean you want a separate country. I am a jatt proud of it but why is it starting to feel like if you are not a hindu you have to prove your loyalty?

I have said it on here many times Punjabis are racist im not proud of it but its not just Punjabis . And look at your comments about Punjabis here you sound racist towards us. We were not born on your fucking land and punjabis nhave done enough to show their love for the country from the independance movemnent all the way through . Sitting on your laptop talking about teaching people a lesson classing all punjabis the same also your a sikh even if you support Khalistan who are you to say who is a Sikh. Calling other people racist and intolerant teach us a lesson
And I loved it so did most Sikhs when rajiv gandhi was shown arse out for all to see the earth did shake under his feet but it was not a big tree forgot to add **** his mom as well

Last edited:
You Punjabis i don't want Khalistan never have or any of my family same as most Sikhs in Punjab don't. But saying a lot of wrongs were done by the security forces during the militancy does not mean you want a separate country. I am a jatt proud of it but why is it starting to feel like if you are not a hindu you have to prove your loyalty?

I have said it on here many times Punjabis are racist im not proud of it but its not just Punjabis . And look at your comments about Punjabis here you sound racist towards us. We were not born on your fucking land and punjabis nhave done enough to show their love for the country from the independance movemnent all the way through . Sitting on your laptop talking about teaching people a lesson classing all punjabis the same also your a sikh even if you support Khalistan who are you to say who is a Sikh. Calling other people racist and intolerant teach us a lesson
And I loved it so did most Sikhs when rajiv gandhi was shown arse out for all to see the earth did shake under his feet but it was not a big tree forgot to add **** his mom as well
Who was KPS gill? Who was kuldip singh Brar? The police who tortured your Khalistanis were Sikh jatts too.

Pakistan will bribe Sikh Jatts like Bhindranwale & Amritpal Singh. And Indian government will bribe Jatt Sikhs like KPS gill to kill Khalistani Jatts like yourself. Punjabis are mercenaries. They always play for the team which pays the most.

Look here's the thing.

You Sikh Jatts have alienated Hindu Punjabis as well as Khatri Bhappa Sikhs & Dalit Sikhs due to your jattwad.

Punjabi Hindus were sympathetic towards Sikhism and would have converted if you had treated them with respect.

Khatri Bhappa Sikhs marry off their daughters with Hindu Khatris. They don't want to give their daughters to Sikh Jatts.

Jatt Sikh don't want their daughters marrying Dalit Sikhs.

You shot yourself in the foot.

If you really want a separate country for Jatts, then you should convert to Islam and join your Muslim jutt brothers across the border. That's your only hope.

@Maula Jatt

Last edited:
Who was KPS gill? Who was kuldip singh Brar? The police who tortured your Khalistanis were Sikh jatts too.

Pakistan will bribe Sikh Jatts like Bhindranwale & Amritpal Singh. And Indian government will bribe Jatt Sikhs like KPS gill to kill Khalistani Jatts like yourself. Punjabis are mercenaries. They always play for the team which pays the most.

Look here's the thing.

You Sikh Jatts have alienated Hindu Punjabis as well as Khatri Bhappa Sikhs & Dalit Sikhs due to your jattwad.

Punjabi Hindus were sympathetic towards Sikhism and would have converted if you had treated them with respect.

Khatri Bhappa Sikhs marry off their daughters with Hindu Khatris. They don't want to give their daughters to Sikh Jatts.

If you really want a separate country for Jatts, then you should convert to Islam and join your Muslim jutt brothers across the border. That's your only hope. It was that whore indira gandhi that thought bhindranwalla would be her puppet .
Most Sikh jatts would not marry a bhappa or another caste if marriage was arranged it between the same caste not from our village mothers village so on . I do not want a separate country you should read what i wrote and what i wrote about caste and how i would not ever want a country based on religion and want to be part of India.

And most of my generation was brought up to respect every religion. When we would go Anandpur sahib we also would go to Sri nana devi just like we would go to a pir shrine in Himachal and take a green cloth . But you telling me i should convert or go to border just because i said wrongs were done . So every non-hindu cant criticise the state or he anti-India. You have shown more intolerance toward Punjabi Sikhs and called us racist. And KPS' gill is a vagina so is Riberio

You got so worked up because a Sikh said wrongs were committed in yoiur head your this sikh wants a Khalistan he hates India that's the point i feels like if your not Hindu you cant say any wrongs were done by the state . Also your talking about wont marry aniother caste who started that dont act like wee racist and rest of india not we can all read the paper

Last edited:
Why am I getting tagged into this? I have literally Nothing to do with this situation in anyway

IDC man, it's your issue fix it
imran-khan-1589219405.jpg

Most Sikh jatts would not marry a bhappa or another caste if marriage was arranged it between the same caste not from our village mothers village so on . I do not want a separate country you should read what i wrote and what i wrote about caste and how i would not ever want a country based on religion and want to be part of India.

And most of my generation was brought up to respect every religion. When we would go Anandpur sahib we also would gon to Sri nana devi just like we would go to a pir shrine in Himachal and take a green cloth . But you telling me i should convert or go to border just because i said wrongs . So every non-hindu cant criticise the state or he anti-India. You have shown more intolerance toward Punjabi Sikhs and calling us racist. And KPS gill is a vagina so is Riberio .
Look bro. I have nothing against you. I am saying this as your well wisher.

You admitted that Jatts are casteist and look down upon others.

Sikhism is at its weakest point.

Dalit Sikhs are converting to Christianity.

Bhappa Khatri Sikhs have become followers of the RSS. They will revert to Hinduism in coming years.

Only Jatts remain Sikhs. You will become a tiny minority in Indian Punjab.

Your only hope is convert to Islam and ask your Punjabi Muslim jutt brothers to help you merge Indian Punjab with Pakistan.

@El Sidd @M. Sarmad

Why am I getting tagged into this? I have literally Nothing to do with this situation in anyway

IDC man, it's your issue fix it
View attachment 924894
You are our PDF historian like Indus Pakistan sb.

Look here's the thing.

If you really want a separate country for Jatts, then you should convert to Islam and join your Muslim jutt brothers across the border. That's your only hope.

@Maula Jatt Sikhism is not in danger funny you say only jatts remain sikhs every town has a ramgharia sikh gurdwara as well as a ravi das one its wrong we not meant to have castes . I saw a tv program the other day about caste system in India they were in some other state and when a lower caste would go through a higher caste part of town he could not ride his bike had to get off . Now you have had your say about sikh intolerance i accept it what about Hindu intolerance you branded us with the same brush shouldb in say all Hindus follow the caste system . Sweep a brush under your own bed before saying shit to others sterotyping them

Nibba since when? Lmao
Fix retards like these in Your society and no sikh, Muslim, Cristian would ever be anti India
View attachment 924899
He to busy telling sikhs they racist and follow caste system while forgetting there is bad every faith . Why because i said the state killed innocents . I was then told to convert go to border like Punjab is his old mans property

He to busy telling sikhs they racist and follow caste system while forgetting there is bad every faith . Why because i said the state killed innocents . I was then told to convert go to border like Punjab is his old mans property
Tell them you'll take over haryana and HP before leaving your motherland,

That's how you deal with retards

Look bro. I have nothing against you. I am saying this as your well wisher.

You admitted that Jatts are casteist and look down upon others.

Sikhism is at its weakest point.

Dalit Sikhs are converting to Christianity.

Bhappa Khatri Sikhs have become followers of the RSS. They will revert to Hinduism in coming years.

Only Jatts remain Sikhs. You will become a tiny minority in Indian Punjab.

Your only hope is convert to Islam and ask your Punjabi Muslim jutt brothers to help you merge Indian Punjab with Pakistan.

@El Sidd @M. Sarmad

You are our PDF historian like Indus Pakistan sb.

Like Kartarpur, Pakistan can service the Golden Temple with absolute sanctity as well.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom