What's new

Sikh soldier kills four Hindu soldiers in attack on Bathinda military station in Punjab

These Punjabis need to be taught a lesson. Need an iron lady like Indira not a pacifist cuck like Maudi.

Someone will teach punjabis a lesson ?

the 4 feet tall bhaiyas ?

hahahaha .... yeah sure ...

minus one punjab, the remainder subcontinent states will be subjugated.
Dream on.

British loved to recruit Punjabis because a Punjabi solider did not hesitate to fire a bullet into the skull of a starving peasant.

Dream on.

British loved to recruit Punjabis because a Punjabi solider did not hesitate to fire a bullet into the skull of a starving peasant.

The partition of the subcontinent should really be called Partition of Punjab.

because one punjab would have dominated and kicked the shit out of remainder what is now india.

The partition of the subcontinent should really be called Partition of Punjab.

because one punjab would have dominated and kicked the shit out of remainder what is now india.
Nice joke! Why don't you support reunification of west Punjab with India?

Taxi drivers would have driven their taxis in Kanneda.

Muslim & Hindu Punjabis speak Urdu and Hindi.

Only Sikhs are true Punjabis who are proud of their Punjabiyat. And they are already have been neutered by 4 feet bhaiyyas.

Nice joke! Why don't you support reunification of west Punjab with India?

Taxi drivers would have driven their taxis in Kanneda.

Muslim & Hindu Punjabis speak Urdu and Hindi.

Only Sikhs are true Punjabis who are proud of their Punjabiyat. And they are already have been neutered by 4 feet bhaiyyas.

Why would I support reunification ? that has a completely different rational.

As for Sikhs, well the whole religion is younger than punjab,

Why would I support reunification ? that has a completely different rational.

As for Sikhs, well the whole religion is younger than punjab,
You were saying that if west Punjab was not separated from India, Punjabis would dominate and rule over other ethnicities.

So why don't you support reunification?

Every foreign invader toyed with Punjabis. What are you talking about? Sikhs united Punjab and created a Punjabi identity. Sikhs were overrated that's another story.

You were saying that if west Punjab was not separated from India, Punjabis would dominate and rule over other ethnicities.

So why don't you support reunification?

Every foreign invader toyed with Punjabis. What are you talking about? Sikhs united Punjab and created a Punjabi identity. Sikhs were overrated that's another story.

NO,
I am saying that if Punjab was to be one,
then it would dominate all other states i,e of the subcontinent.

You have to understand that the political entity of India didn't exist before the british.
it was the subcontinent, that was divided into independent states which were
more often than not at loggerheads with each other.

Dream on.

Mind sharing percentage of Punjabis in Indian army compared to their overall population percentage?

Mind sharing percentage of Punjabis in Indian army compared to their overall population percentage?
Accounts for 7.7 per cent of Army's manpower, though its share in national population is 2.3 per cent.

NO,
I am saying that if Punjab was to be one,
then it would dominate all other states i,e of the subcontinent.

You have to understand that the political entity of India didn't exist before the british.
it was the subcontinent, that was divided into independent states which were
more often than not at loggerheads with each other.
How would Punjab dominate other states?

Please tell us

The bhaiyyas already did that in 1984.
No even a pack of dogs can take out a bear. Much like what bhaiyas did in 84.

Sikhs however are well entrenched in Indian national stream. I'd say the Sikhs are like Pashtuns of Pakistan. Historic injustice but now integrated and solid blocks of federation.

Sikhs are dynamic people and you see that in your military and business com.

Accounts for 7.7 per cent of Army's manpower, though its share in national population is 2.3 per cent.

How would Punjab dominate other states?

Please tell us
They already do. Look at your Bollywood dominated by fair and handsome Pathans and Punjabis.
Your music is essentially Punjabi and Urdu.
Over representation in your military.
Take away the Sikhs and you are literally appus.

Pakistan should support Khalistan Movement it is on the rise and Pakistan can have so much leverage with this movement.

No even a pack of dogs can take out a bear. Much like what bhaiyas did in 84.

Sikhs however are well entrenched in Indian national stream. I'd say the Sikhs are like Pashtuns of Pakistan. Historic injustice but now integrated and solid blocks of federation.

Sikhs are dynamic people and you see that in your military and business com.

They already do. Look at your Bollywood dominated by fair and handsome Pathans and Punjabis.
Your music is essentially Punjabi and Urdu.
Over representation in your military.
Take away the Sikhs and you are literally appus.
For the reason alone, Pakistan should support this movement and get rid of them by having a freindly ally called "Khalistan"

But saar Sikhism is part of 69 trillion year old Tanatani Kuchra????? How could Sikhs be doing the needfuls???????

Back
Top Bottom