What's new

Sikh soldier kills four Hindu soldiers in attack on Bathinda military station in Punjab

Tell them you'll take over haryana and HP before leaving your motherland,

That's how you deal with retards
Can't believe the guy talked about racism and intolerance while stereotyping every Sikh and telling me I should go to the border from a land im from .

Like Kartarpur, Pakistan can service the Golden Temple with absolute sanctity as well.
I will say this about Pakistan every Sikh pilgrim has always said how well they were treated. My mama has been three times i once asked is he not worried about terrorism his reply was they also Punjabi and Punjabis know how to treat guests. I will get called names on here now but what is true is true I love India a Secular India but he just proved a point

was then told to convert go to border like Punjab is his old mans property

I never asked you to go to Pakistan. I said convert to Islam and merge Indian Punjab with Pakistan. Take your land and go in peace.

You don't even understand what I am trying to say. And I barely understand what you are saying. Are you using Google translate?

I will say this about Pakistan every Sikh pilgrim has always said how well they were treated. My mama has been three times i once asked is he not worried about terrorism his reply was they also Punjabi and Punjabis know how to treat guests. I will get called names on here now but what is true is true I love India a Secular India but he just proved a point

Pakistani culture is derived from homogeneous elements from all of her subcultures. Being the majority of population, Punjab's guest friendliness is where we start things. Elements of guest friendliness in Sindhi, Pakhtoon or Baloch culture almost flirts with fanaticism to an extent.

Even in cosmopolitan cities, the friendliness is quite serene.

We are simple people just facing extreme conditions.

I never asked you to go to Pakistan. I said convert to Islam and merge Indian Punjab with Pakistan. Take your land and go in peace.

You don't even understand what I am trying to say. And I barely understand what you are saying. Are you using Google translate?
Why should i convert for what reason why would i use Google translate? What you are is a cunt you went into this tirade because i said the security forces killed innocents . Talking about 4ft whatever the **** whole centre against a state we did ok . Some of my family fought in world war 2 proud of them Sikhs also contributed plenty to Independence if wanted to be a cunt i can say by violance not just by sleeping naked with his niece and preaching tolerance while also being a massive racist. That's one thing you can stereotype Sikhs with we all think Gandhi was a cunt.

I will get banned for that but it be worth it hopefully your are still a minority

Pakistani culture is derived from homogeneous elements from all of her subcultures. Being the majority of population, Punjab's guest friendliness is where we start things. Elements of guest friendliness in Sindhi, Pakhtoon or Baloch culture almost flirts with fanaticism to an extent.

Even in cosmopolitan cities, the friendliness is quite serene.

We are simple people just facing extreme conditions.
When guests come they pay for nothing you sleep on the floor while giving them the beds . Even if it just a friend that comes over from 2 streets away ask him to eat he say no loads of times you bring food out anyway or the arguments about a restaurant bill everybody wants to be the one that pays . I like that drum it into my kids all the time they know but i still do it

When guests come they pay for nothing you sleep on the floor while giving them the beds . Even if it just a friend that comes over from 2 streets away ask him to eat he say no loads of times you bring food out anyway or the arguments about a restaurant bill everybody wants to be the one that pays

Little things count for more for simpler people. There are things we do and are expected to do out of openness of our hearts. Like all desert cultures, Sindhi hospitality is second to none where guests are literally treated as honor or harbingers of luck.

The isolated northern communities are a perfect example of harmonious nature of our people

Little things count for more for simpler people. There are things we do and are expected to do out of openness of our hearts. Like all desert cultures, Sindhi hospitality is second to none where guests are literally treated as honor or harbingers of luck.

The isolated northern communities are a perfect example of harmonious nature of our people
I hope our kids tyhe more the generations in the west carry on they keep this about them and looking after our parents. Funny you mentioned desert cultures i was watching this American tourists podcast on his visit to Saudi Arabia the Saudis could not do enough for him

I hope our kids tyhe more the generations in the west carry on they keep this about them and looking after our parents. Funny you mentioned desert cultures i was watching this American tourists podcast on his visit to Saudi Arabia the Saudis could not do enough for him

Saudis are gentle people, even their brash cousins the Qataris are mythical about their culture of hospitality.

There's a social advantage for the people of color in the modern world.

Why should i convert for what reason why would i use Google translate? What you are is a cunt you went into this tirade because i said the security forces killed innocents . Talking about 4ft whatever the **** whole centre against a state we did ok . Some of my family fought in world war 2 proud of them Sikhs also contributed plenty to Independence if wanted to be a cunt i can say by violance not just by sleeping naked with his niece and preaching tolerance while also being a massive racist. That's one thing you can stereotype Sikhs with we all think Gandhi was a cunt.

I will get banned for that but it be worth it hopefully your are still a minority
Security forces killed your people because you picked up arms and asked for a separate country. They treated you with kids gloves. Because of your Punjabi privilege. Look how they treat Adivasis in tribal areas who are just fighting for their basic rights.

Why is the Indian government trying to cover up this incident? To prevent backlash against Sikhs.

Stop whining.

I don't love Gandhi. Can't trust a Gujarati.

And your Sikh men are known to be creeps and perverts who have a fetish for underage white girls.

Last edited:
Security forces killed your people because you picked up arms and asked for a separate country. They treated you with kids gloves. Because of your Punjabi privilege. Look how they treat Adivasis in tribal areas who are just fighting for their basic rights.

Why is the Indian government trying to cover up this incident? To prevent backlash against Sikhs.

Stop whining.

I don't love Gandhi. Can't trust a Gujarati.

And your Sikh men are known to be creeps and perverts who have a fetish for underage white girls.

Do you know how many innocent people were killed what did the Sikhs in Delhi do apart from living their normal lives working hard? Can't trust Gujratis Sikhs are pervs and racist I can say things back generalising your faith but I have been taught to respect people's beliefs. If you want to go down the perv route I can pick stuff out as well done by other Indians. Go see how the militancy was fought in Punjab treated with kid gloves your a proud Indian you seem to hate a lot of Indians. I don't hate Gujratis but Gandhi one person not the whole community. Your first post to me was about Sikhs being racist what the **** are you.

Do you know how many innocent people were killed what did the Sikhs in Delhi do apart from living their normal lives working hard? Can't trust Gujratis Sikhs are pervs and racist I can say things back generalising your faith but I have been taught to respect people's beliefs. If you want to go down the perv route I can pick stuff out as well done by other Indians. Go see how the militancy was fought in Punjab treated with kid gloves your a proud Indian you seem to hate a lot of Indians. I don't hate Gujratis but Gandhi one person not the whole community. Your first post to me was about Sikhs being racist what the **** are you.
Listen homie I don't have a religion. If you want to bash any religion, you go ahead and do that.

You North Indians & Gujaratis are treacherous, immoral people with zero integrity. Sikh or Hindu don't matter.

Btw the Sikhs killed in Delhi were Bhappa Khatri Sikhs. You Jatt Sikhs don't even consider them pure Sikhs. Why are you shedding crocodile tears for them?

Listen homie I don't have a religion. If you want to bash any religion, you go ahead and do that.

You North Indians & Gujaratis are treacherous, immoral people with zero integrity. Sikh or Hindu don't matter.

Btw the Sikhs killed in Delhi were Bhappa Khatri Sikhs. You Jatt Sikhs don't even consider them pure Sikhs. Why are you shedding crocodile tears for them?

They were Sikhs there you go again generalising all jatts and what community do you come from? I dont judge any community and you accuse others of being like that So far you don't like Sikhs GujratIS and now North Indians . Do you know that bhappa Sikhs are a high percentage of priests at our gurdwaras .

If it was not for jatt Sikhs and Punjab food security would have been hard to achieve who the **** are you to judge us . Think you know my community better than us what state you from someone once told me South Indians marry their niece . See I could take that rumour and run with it and generalise all you South Indians like you do with jatts .

But it's ok the only Sikhs killed in delhi were bhappa and jatts don't like them. Now im done with a cunt like you hateful cunt . Your neice is waiting for you to come to bed or are you like your hero Modi never got your dick wet

They were Sikhs there you go again generalising all jatts and what community do you come from? I dont judge any community and you accuse others of being like that So far you don't like Sikhs GujratIS and now North Indians . Do you know that bhappa Sikhs are a high percentage of priests at our gurdwaras .

If it was not for jatt Sikhs and Punjab food security would have been hard to achieve who the **** are you to judge us . Think you know my community better than us what state you from someone once told me South Indians marry their niece . See I could take that rumour and run with it and generalise all you South Indians like you do with jatts .

But it's ok the only Sikhs killed in delhi were bhappa and jatts don't like them. Now im done with a cunt like you hateful cunt . Your neice is waiting for you to come to bed or are you like your hero Modi never got your dick wet
Why are you so angry and agitated? I am stating facts.

Listen to your Punjabi songs they are all about Jatt jatti jatta jatteya. Even UP Bihar Bhaiyyas don't make such blatant casteist songs.

You Sikhs are more casteist than UP Bihar bhaiyya log.

Why are you bragging about producing grains? You are doing no charity. You get paid for what you produce. And Indian government introduced Green Revolution in North India neglecting farmers from other regions. FYI your greedy people over use pesticides and this caused cancer rates to go up in India. Your foodgrains are toxic and carcinogenic. Not fit for human consumption. Western countries don't allow food grain imports from Punjab.

Your Bhappas too marry their cousins. Why don't you stop them from doing so?

And you Sikh jatts marry your own sisters to get a visa in Australia & Kanneda

Last edited:
You done all ready that was quick in and out in 2 minutes

Listen to your Punjabi songs they are all about Jatt jatti jatta jatteya. Even UP Bihar Bhaiyyas don't make such blatant casteist songs.

Why are you bragging about producing grains? You are doing no charity. You get paid for what you produce. And Indian government introduced Green Revolution in North India neglecting farmers from other region. FYI your greedy people over use pesticides and this caused cancer rates to go up in India. Your foodgrains are toxic and carcinogenic. Not fit for human consumption. Western countries don't allow you food grain imports from Punjab.

I am not a bhappa we dont marry in our village our mother's village our nanis village or if last name is the same cousin is one thing but a niece you dirty fucker

I would rather knock one out for the rest of my life a niece is a daughter after marriage she still call you mama

Last edited:

Why are you bragging about producing grains? You are doing no charity. You get paid for what you produce. And Indian government introduced Green Revolution in North India neglecting farmers from other regions. FYI your greedy people over use pesticides and this caused cancer rates to go up in India. Your foodgrains are toxic and carcinogenic. Not fit for human consumption. Western countries don't allow food grain imports from Punjab.

Thats visa fraud you dumb cunt we don't **** them you calling us pervs that's your sister's daughter fucking hell mate with all that education your people have and you still put your dick in your neice . Bring up all the shit about us visa fraud very rare sister i never heard of it rape white girls but you have sex with your niece . Im done. Pointing fingers at us when you have sex with what is basically the same as a daughter its your culture so it the norm but how do you look at your sister again after having sex with her daughter

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom