What's new

Khalistan Movement

You have answered your question in your post.

The demand for a separate homeland was planted & a wish list of the ISI
It's my opinion but there are demonstrations held for a Sikh independent homeland by Sikhs living in Britian. I highly doubt they are being paid by ISI. That's just an age old Indian obsession.

It's my opinion but there are demonstrations held for a Sikh independent homeland by Sikhs living in Britian. I highly doubt they are being paid by ISI. That's just an age old Indian obsession.
when India murdered Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale destroying Sikhisms holiest place of worship an uprising occurred by Sikhs to demand for a desperate homeland. This wasn't planted by ISI unless you claim indira Ghandi was an ISI operative?

First of all I want to tell you Pakistanis that I am a sikh. Secondly I love my country (INDIA) very much.

Now I just want to tell you people that you are living in dreams. Sikhs are in every part of India and our gurus right from Guru Nanak devji to Guru Gobind singhji have footprints across the India. Can a KHALISTAN you people speak of give us Sachkhand Huzoor sahib located in NANDED in Maharashtra, NANAK JHIRA located in BIDAR KARNATAKA, PATNA SAHIB located in PATNA, HEMKUNT SAHIB located in UTTRANCHAL, BETMA SAHIB located in MADHYA PRADESH, POANTA SAHIB located in HIMACHAL, RAQABGUNJ and SHISHGANJ located in DELHI, etc. and many more. The answer is big NO.

1984 riots, Bhindrawale were congress making, Bhindrawale was Indira Gandhi's making to fight Akali dal since congress didn't won a single election in Punjab since independence, but he went against her with active support from Pakistan. Our community has borne the brunt but Congress is still facing the public brunt for it ( you know there were more hindu muslim riots during congress but no one questions them but for 1984 riots congress is still grilled).

We have only one agenda to get PANJA SAHIB, NANKANA SAHIB and KARTARPUR SAHIB all in Pakistan, which we will, the way things look at border our wishes may be granted soon. A few idiots living in US, CANADA or UK who have their own political agenda don't reflect Sikh sentiments for their motherland.

Every time your army attacks INDIA it is Sikh army personnel your Pakistani army fears. Remember GENRAL Arora in front of whom your invincible army surrendered with more than 90000 PA soldiers and more recently our DGMO briefing about surgical strikes.

Here is the proof as per, Maj. Gen. Fazal Muqeem Khan, author of book "Pakistan's Crisis of Leadership"

Subject: Portrait of Bravery

He wrote about the bravery of the Sikh soldiers during the Indo-Pak war. Here are some excerpts:

“The major reason for our defeat are Sikhs. We are simply unable to do anything before them despite our best efforts. They are very daring people and are fond of martyrdom. They fight courageously and are capable of defeating an army much bigger than them.”

On 3rd December 1971 we fiercely and vigorously attacked the Indian army with infantry brigade near Hussainiwala border. This brigade included Pakistan army’s Punjab regiment together with the Baloch regiment. Within minutes we pushed the Indian army quite far back. Their defense posts fell under our control. The Indian army was retreating back very fast and the Pakistani army was going forward with great speed.

Our army reached near Kausre-Hind post (Kasure). There was small segment of Indian army appointed to defend that post and their soldiers belonged to the Sikh Regiment. A few number of the Sikh Regiment stopped our way forward like an iron wall. They greeted us with the ovation (Slogan) of ‘Bolé-so-Nihal’ and attacked us like bloodthirsty, hungry lions and hawks. All these soldiers were Sikhs. There was even a dreadful hand-to-hand battle. The sky filled with roars of ‘Yaa Ali and Sat Sri Akal’. Even in this hand-to-hand fighting the Sikhs fought so bravely that all our desires, aspirations and dreams were shattered.

In this war Lt. Col. Gulab Hussain was killed. With him Maj. Mohammed Zaeef and Capt. Arif Alim also died. It was difficult to count the number of soldiers who got killed. We were astonished to see the courage of those, handful of Sikh soldiers. When we seized the possession of the three-story defense post of concrete, the Sikh soldiers went onto the roof and kept on persistently opposing us. The whole night they kept on showering fires on us and continued shouting the loud ovation of ‘Sat Sri Akal’. These Sikh soldiers kept on the encounter till next day. Next day the Pakistani tanks surrounded this post and bombed it with guns. Those, handful of Sikhs got martyred in this encounter while resisting us, but other Sikh soldiers then destroyed our tanks with the help of their artillery. Fighting with great bravery they kept on marching forward and thus our army lost its foothold.

Alas! A handful of Sikhs converted our great victory into big defeat and shattered our confidence and courage. The same thing happened with us in Dhaka, Bangladesh. In the battle of Jassur, the Singhs opposed the Pakistan army so fiercely that our backbone and our foothold were lost. This became the main important reason of our defeat; and Sikhs’ strength, safety and honour of the country, became the sole cause of their victory.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/maj-gen-fazal-muqeem-khan-sikhs-are-very-brave.74619/#ixzz4OxzNPznP
Thank you for telling us you are a Sikh.

With Pakistani support, maybe we will soon see a Khalistan carved out of Canada. :sniper::chilli::partay:

Without reading any comments on this post, I would like to express my thoughts as a Pakistani living in the US.

I have met many Indian Punjabi's here in the states and have become close to a few, as our mother-tongue, cultures and values are the same.

Most of the Indian Punjabi's i have met are against the Khalistan movement. Although they do resent Indian government somewhat because of the 1984 incident, not nearly to the extreme where they seek to annex from India.

It should also be noted that Indian Punjab has considerable population of hindus and christians as well. Although they are people who believe in separating, it is safe to say the majority is against it.

First of all I want to tell you Pakistanis that I am a sikh. Secondly I love my country (INDIA) very much.

Now I just want to tell you people that you are living in dreams. Sikhs are in every part of India and our gurus right from Guru Nanak devji to Guru Gobind singhji have footprints across the India. Can a KHALISTAN you people speak of give us Sachkhand Huzoor sahib located in NANDED in Maharashtra, NANAK JHIRA located in BIDAR KARNATAKA, PATNA SAHIB located in PATNA, HEMKUNT SAHIB located in UTTRANCHAL, BETMA SAHIB located in MADHYA PRADESH, POANTA SAHIB located in HIMACHAL, RAQABGUNJ and SHISHGANJ located in DELHI, etc. and many more. The answer is big NO.

1984 riots, Bhindrawale were congress making, Bhindrawale was Indira Gandhi's making to fight Akali dal since congress didn't won a single election in Punjab since independence, but he went against her with active support from Pakistan. Our community has borne the brunt but Congress is still facing the public brunt for it ( you know there were more hindu muslim riots during congress but no one questions them but for 1984 riots congress is still grilled).

We have only one agenda to get PANJA SAHIB, NANKANA SAHIB and KARTARPUR SAHIB all in Pakistan, which we will, the way things look at border our wishes may be granted soon. A few idiots living in US, CANADA or UK who have their own political agenda don't reflect Sikh sentiments for their motherland.

Every time your army attacks INDIA it is Sikh army personnel your Pakistani army fears. Remember GENRAL Arora in front of whom your invincible army surrendered with more than 90000 PA soldiers and more recently our DGMO briefing about surgical strikes.

Here is the proof as per, Maj. Gen. Fazal Muqeem Khan, author of book "Pakistan's Crisis of Leadership"

He wrote about the bravery of the Sikh soldiers during the Indo-Pak war. Here are some excerpts:

“The major reason for our defeat are Sikhs. We are simply unable to do anything before them despite our best efforts. They are very daring people and are fond of martyrdom. They fight courageously and are capable of defeating an army much bigger than them.”

On 3rd December 1971 we fiercely and vigorously attacked the Indian army with infantry brigade near Hussainiwala border. This brigade included Pakistan army’s Punjab regiment together with the Baloch regiment. Within minutes we pushed the Indian army quite far back. Their defense posts fell under our control. The Indian army was retreating back very fast and the Pakistani army was going forward with great speed.

Our army reached near Kausre-Hind post (Kasure). There was small segment of Indian army appointed to defend that post and their soldiers belonged to the Sikh Regiment. A few number of the Sikh Regiment stopped our way forward like an iron wall. They greeted us with the ovation (Slogan) of ‘Bolé-so-Nihal’ and attacked us like bloodthirsty, hungry lions and hawks. All these soldiers were Sikhs. There was even a dreadful hand-to-hand battle. The sky filled with roars of ‘Yaa Ali and Sat Sri Akal’. Even in this hand-to-hand fighting the Sikhs fought so bravely that all our desires, aspirations and dreams were shattered.

In this war Lt. Col. Gulab Hussain was killed. With him Maj. Mohammed Zaeef and Capt. Arif Alim also died. It was difficult to count the number of soldiers who got killed. We were astonished to see the courage of those, handful of Sikh soldiers. When we seized the possession of the three-story defense post of concrete, the Sikh soldiers went onto the roof and kept on persistently opposing us. The whole night they kept on showering fires on us and continued shouting the loud ovation of ‘Sat Sri Akal’. These Sikh soldiers kept on the encounter till next day. Next day the Pakistani tanks surrounded this post and bombed it with guns. Those, handful of Sikhs got martyred in this encounter while resisting us, but other Sikh soldiers then destroyed our tanks with the help of their artillery. Fighting with great bravery they kept on marching forward and thus our army lost its foothold.

Alas! A handful of Sikhs converted our great victory into big defeat and shattered our confidence and courage. The same thing happened with us in Dhaka, Bangladesh. In the battle of Jassur, the Singhs opposed the Pakistan army so fiercely that our backbone and our foothold were lost. This became the main important reason of our defeat; and Sikhs’ strength, safety and honour of the country, became the sole cause of their victory.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/maj-gen-fazal-muqeem-khan-sikhs-are-very-brave.74619/#ixzz4OxzNPznP

India is weak without Sikhs. Just look at the cricket team, most of the players are Sikhs. Yet Sikhs make up only 1.7% of Indian population.

It was the late Mohtarma who assisted in betraying the cause......

the Indians won't agree to this.... for them everything is "beyond perfect" in both Kashmir and Punjab

Kashmir is far from perfect because of the tryanny and genocide.....Punjab nowdays has more issues with alcoholism and drug addiction. Khalistani sentiment is still there but not as much as before. Like Balochistan, most of East Punjabs "dis-affected" are dissidents living overseas. That's my observation.

It was the late Mohtarma who assisted in betraying the cause......

Kashmir is far from perfect because of the tryanny and genocide.....Punjab nowdays has more issues with alcoholism and drug addiction. Khalistani sentiment is still there but not as much as before. Like Balochistan, most of East Punjabs "dis-affected" are dissidents living overseas. That's my observation.
The greatest challenges to the Sikh youth of Punjab are drugs alcohol farmers committing suicide and Christian evangelicals. The Christians are very active in promoting Christianity amongst the Punjabi population of India.

We have only one agenda to get PANJA SAHIB, NANKANA SAHIB and KARTARPUR SAHIB
Before you try to take Punjab off Pakistan which is rather ambitious why not as a test go for Azad Kashmir - you know the 1/3 of J&K that was stolen right under the noses of India. It belongs to you guy's right? You know the Maharajah accession document blah blah. it's nearly going to be nearly 70 years so come and get Azad Kashmir, if you can.

which we will, the way things look at border our wishes may be granted soon.
What has happened on the border? Wishes? You want Indian Punjab to get load of nuclear medicine? That 1.7% population will wither to 0.000017% after a few mushrooms over Amritsar.

Here is the proof
What sort of retarded proof is this? Are you freakin drunk? Have you lost your turban and common sense? You provide a link to thread which does not have any link to any credible source - you that as basis of a fact. You posted a fairy tale. You want me to post some fairly tales? Like how some real brave Gurkhas placed hot lead in Jallianwala Bagh?

Remember GENRAL Arora in front of whom your invincible army surrendered with more than 90000 PA soldiers an
Do you know what theft is? Well you Indian's are theives. Let's get some facts here.

(i) It was the Bangla Mukhti's who along with 60 million Bangla population that tied up the Pakistan Army which numbered no more than 53,000 men. The rest were police, civil staff and their families. These 53k men were fighting a insurgency amidst a hostile Bangla population 1,300 miles away from home. Then and only then Indian Army also joined in the fight. So it was Bangla Mukhti plus Bangla population and Indian Army against just over two divions of Pak Army far way from home in a hostile land. In fact your theiving and sucking on the sacrifices of the Mukhti Bahini's ally of yours and ascribing that victory entirely to yourself.

And you call that great victory. Wow!

Ps. Just in case you don't know how to count it is Pakistan that faces 1:7 population disparity. It's not the other way around.

And as regards that other inflated fraud going by the name of Battle of Saragari read this > http://www.barmazid.com/2014/06/battle-of-saragarhi-myths-and-facts_29.html

druggie sikh. Ja pele apna punjab wapis le hinduwan kolu. Sikhs will be minorty in east punjab next census, ask why?

Lawmakers have been questioning our involvement within Afghanistan and again as you said mixing them will only create confusion both of the insurgencies though are proxies but are polls apart
nevertheless with all due respect you know the credibility of youtube and wikipedia and etc etc
they also have many videos exploiting India

however i would like to conclude our arguement as it is being stretched more than it should be
Khalistan movement originated after operation Blue star and was exploited by ISI though no Harboring of Sikh official has been recognized with credible evidence
as for Pakistan's support towards Extremists ......... it is not officially or formally recognized or bragged about by any official ........ however the case with India is otherwise ....
as for other topics involving Balochistan , TTP , and Khalistan any speculations without reallizing ground realities are day dreams and "should be" facts ...... an intellectual simply doesnot believes what he hears .......

Some factual inconsistencies in your statements.

One lawmaker said what eggs is hafiz sayid laying for us. Among others who've questioned his support by the establishment. So your lawmakers have not limited their questions to non state actors in Afghanistan only.

Khalistan movement didn't start after blue star, it had started before it.

Dunno the definition of bragging but bleeding by a thousand cuts has been espoused by lot of people in Pakistan, by those holding official positions and those not holding them also.

Multiple civil and defence agencies have said that Pakistan's soil is being used to harbor terrorists against other countries. Whereas no such mention is made of Indian soil being used to harbor terrorists against Pakistan.

I never said that Indian army are angels and Pakistani army are devils, so I'm aware of online content against both countries. I also never said that YouTube, Google, Wikipedia etc are not without factual inaccuracies, but they are as good indicators of facts as would be anything else available to any information seeker.

I don't mind continuing this argument / discussion / debate, as long as you don't deviate off point and off topic.

A small confession. My comment about armchairs and intellectuals was subtly sarcastic. Seems you didn't get it. Not your fault. :-)

Tarsem Singh Purewal was 60 years old when he was shot and killed at point-blank range, by unknown attackers, on the street outside his London Office on January 24, 1995. Purewal was a possible key witness in the "AIR INDIA TRIAL" but was gunned down before the trial.

Although the shooting of Purewal happened on a busy London street, few people claimed to have seen anything and the killing had many of the characteristics of a professional hit (murder.)

For their part, Indian officials have been harping on Purewal's brand of politics, which they say had won him enemies within his own community. Indeed, political sentiments among Sikhs in England are sharply divided, and in January last year, leading Khalistani campaigner, Jagjit Singh Chouhan, had criticised the paper for diverging from the Sikh cause.

He said that the paper had changed after Purewal came in touch with former high commissioner Nayar and an MP from Punjab, Balbir Singh. Purewal, in turn, accused Chouhan of keeping in touch with former prime minister Chandra Shekhar and RAW agents.

To save the blame coming on RAW, Another theory on Purewal's death was that he was murdered by a family member of one of the rape victims he was revealing information about in his copies of Des Pardes.Copies are being translated into English as one avenue of inquiry concerns reports that Purewal may have upset Sikh community members by publishing the names of rape victims, their assailants, and adulterers. He both owned and edited the paper, which he started in 1965.

Before you try to take Punjab off Pakistan which is rather ambitious why not as a test go for Azad Kashmir - you know the 1/3 of J&K that was stolen right under the noses of India. It belongs to you guy's right? You know the Maharajah accession document blah blah. it's nearly going to be nearly 70 years so come and get Azad Kashmir, if you can.

In spite of having multiple opportunities, most notably after 1971 surrender, we haven't shown any inclination for possession of your part of Kashmir, apart from maintaining an official legal position of possession. We have the best part of Kashmir which is strategically important, and don't want the problematic parts which are with you. We have even been openly advocating conversion of LoC into IB, which has been refused by Pakistan continuously. What does that mean? Whether we want your part of Kashmir or whether we don't want your part of Kashmir? It's a simple question with an even simpler answer.

o you know what theft is? Well you Indian's are theives. Let's get some facts here.

(i) It was the Bangla Mukhti's who along with 60 million Bangla population that tied up the Pakistan Army which numbered no more than 53,000 men. The rest were police, civil staff and their families. These 53k men were fighting a insurgency amidst a hostile Bangla population 1,300 miles away from home. Then and only then Indian Army also joined in the fight. So it was Bangla Mukhti plus Bangla population and Indian Army against just over two divions of Pak Army far way from home in a hostile land. In fact your theiving and sucking on the sacrifices of the Mukhti Bahini's ally of yours and ascribing that victory entirely to yourself.

And you call that great victory. Wow!

Ps. Just in case you don't know how to count it is Pakistan that faces 1:7 population disparity. It's not the other way around.

And as regards that other inflated fraud going by the name of Battle of Saragari read this > http://www.barmazid.com/2014/06/battle-of-saragarhi-myths-and-facts_29.html

That's a lot to hide the embarrassment of the shortest war in modern history which had an abject surrender.

Your own countrymen also know the truth via Hamoodur Rahman commission. Ring any bells?

Isnt it ironical that those living abroad seek a homeland in a area they have left while those living in the same ' homeland' do not want one ?

It says something about the motives of those demonstrating and No, its not an Indian obsession.

The issue has therefore to be kept alive in some form & it needs support.

when India murdered Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale destroying Sikhisms holiest place of worship an uprising occurred by Sikhs to demand for a desperate homeland. This wasn't planted by ISI unless you claim indira Ghandi was an ISI operative?

India did not murder Bhindranwala, he chose to challenge the state & met a fate as all such men must.

Pak tried to do a " Bangladesh' on India through Khalistan. Like all such plots , it backfired.

Khalistan movement didn't start after blue star, it had started before it.
armed insurgency started after blue star, let me correct us
Dunno the definition of bragging but bleeding by a thousand cuts has been espoused by lot of people in Pakistan, by those holding official positions and those not holding them also.
never bragged by officials like manohar parikar, i stand corrected
Multiple civil and defence agencies have said that Pakistan's soil is being used to harbor terrorists against other countries. Whereas no such mention is made of Indian soil being used to harbor terrorists against Pakistan.
Pakistan harboring those terrorists ?
this statement is not properly correct
Pakistan houses them since they were considered heroes
it was later they were started to be called as terrorists
well that is another topic and you can , well you should not being an intellectual, Use the history that does not concern you to justify ur claim
as you see there are different prespective , justifications and variables regarding this statement but it usually is combined to defame our beloved country
but i would leave it upto an intellectual to realize what pakistan did and if it was right or not
I don't mind continuing this argument / discussion / debate, as long as you don't deviate off point and off topic
i do mind i am actually sick of India-pak threads
pakistan's ammediate threat lies across the western border and eastern border as of now only requires minimal attention despite their attention grabbing actions.
nevertheless you will always find me silently reading the diplomatic and strategic relation threads for further disscusions
That's a lot to hide the embarrassment of the shortest war in modern history which had an abject surrender.

Your own countrymen also know the truth via Hamoodur Rahman commission. Ring any bells?
yes i read a lot of it and dont feel much embarrased
Pakistan was technically winning the war on western front as evident from battle of chamb and vice versa yes what happenend in East Pakistan was humiliating to death but it was inevitable
it is up for debate whether it would have been avoided or not but one thing is for sure
it was meant to happen in 1951 when the feud first broke out
its equal to that time in historyy when we realized that partition of our Hind-e-Azeem was also inevitable
but nevertheless in the long run
it proved to be more than gud for pakistanis , bengalis nd India
in the end everyone went home happy

We have the best part of Kashmir which is strategically important, and don't want the problematic parts which are with you
this actually made me laugh sir
first Gilgit Baltistan has the highest literacy rate in Pakistan and second it is the most peacefull region in Asia(title given to it in 2012)
second it is the most strategic part of kashmir
as it prrvents you from central asia and afghanistan and ive us acces to central asia and china

A small confession. My comment about armchairs and intellectuals was subtly sarcastic. Seems you didn't get it. Not your fault.
dear sir i have been employing sarcasm throughout our discussion perhaps you did not get it
that i would consider to be my fault as well

armed insurgency started after blue star, let me correct us

Well the insurgents involved in blue star were not using water pistols now, were they?

never bragged by officials like manohar parikar, i stand correcte

More like a tit for tat response, I would think. You bleed us by a thousand cuts, and we inflict none, would be a bit far fetched for even the most simple minded person, isn't it?

i do mind i am actually sick of India-pak threads
pakistan's ammediate threat lies across the western border and eastern border as of now only requires minimal attention despite their attention grabbing actions.
nevertheless you will always find me silently reading the diplomatic and strategic relation threads for further disscusions

If you're sick of India Pakistan threads, maybe you shouldn't be contributing to them then?

yes i read a lot of it and dont feel much embarrased
Pakistan was technically winning the war on western front as evident from battle of chamb and vice versa yes what happenend in East Pakistan was humiliating to death but it was inevitable
it is up for debate whether it would have been avoided or not but one thing is for sure
it was meant to happen in 1951 when the feud first broke out
its equal to that time in historyy when we realized that partition of our Hind-e-Azeem was also inevitable
but nevertheless in the long run
it proved to be more than gud for pakistanis , bengalis nd India
in the end everyone went home happy

That you were technically winning the war on the western front, whereas the battle was for your eastern front, and you ended up losing it in the shortest war in modern history, kind of betrays the embarrassment, doesn't it?

this actually made me laugh sir
first Gilgit Baltistan has the highest literacy rate in Pakistan and second it is the most peacefull region in Asia(title given to it in 2012)
second it is the most strategic part of kashmir
as it prrvents you from central asia and afghanistan and ive us acces to central asia and china

Sir, its the problematic part for us to govern, because of the remote locations and hostile populations. We didn't have local leaders in our pocket there like we did and do in the valley. Right now the Indian army are the kings of the valley, and the valley dances to our tunes but if we had annexed your parts also, we would have another 2-3 Kashmir valleys, stretching our army to the point where it wouldn't have been comfortable. Regarding the other points, you can do a comparison about factors like population, revenue, water etc to determine which are the better parts. We wouldn't have been advocating the conversion of LoC into IB if it weren't true, would we?

dear sir i have been employing sarcasm throughout our discussion perhaps you did not get it
that i would consider to be my fault as well

There might be a difference between overt and covert sarcasm that you might still not be getting. I did mention a word like subtle, didn't I?

:-)

Last edited:
More like a tit for tat response, I would think. You bleed us by a thousand cuts, and we inflict none, would be a bit far fetched for even the most simple minded person, isn't it?
tit for tat?
it works both ways
Well the insurgents involved in blue star were not using water pistols now, were they?
cant speculate where u trying to stretch it
you can not blame all of ur mistakes and incompetence on ISI
Right now the Indian army are the kings of the valley, and the valley dances to our tunes
dont open new pandorra boxes
That you were technically winning the war on the western front, whereas the battle was for your eastern front, and you ended up losing it in the shortest war in modern history, kind of betrays the embarrassment, doesn't it?
we did lose the eastern front
no arguing in that
nothing embarrsing
we did not lose it to you
well not in the technical sense
nevertheless enjoy the victory
because after visiting the bangladeshi section
i enjoy our defeat
If you're sick of India Pakistan threads, maybe you shouldn't be contributing to them then?
i thought conversing with an intellectual will be enjoyable
There might be a difference between overt and covert sarcasm that you might still not be getting. I did mention a word like subtle, didn't I?
again i do consider it to be my mistake

Back
Top Bottom