What's new

Khalistan Movement

i have answer the same questions over and over again and also have suggested you to read further about ideologism before quoting me any further or having this discussion
i would seriously evade away from this thread now so
fi imanilah to you
you can come to my profile anytime "after reading ideologism"

Anytime you wish to stop responding, please feel absolutely free to do so. I promise I won't think less of you.

Just for your benefit so that you don't live under misguided notions anymore like you have been so far. And for your own improvement and betterment.

Following is the universal definition of ideology:

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

Please Google the word "IDEOLOGY" to cross check this. And kindly note that ideology doesn't contain any specific reference to religion or Islam at all. Which you were harping about incessantly, and which I didn't want to point out to save you from the obvious embarrassment.

But since you kept insisting that I read up on ideology, I feel it is only my moral duty to relieve you of your misguided misconceptions. No need to thank me for this. :-)

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
exactly
thank god you did this now keep on reading it in any context and you will have your answers
if only you would have done it earlier would have saved us much arguments
good night sir

exactly
thank god you did this now keep on reading it in any context and you will have your answers
if only you would have done it earlier would have saved us much arguments
good night sir

I agree, now you have your answers too. The East and West wings of Pakistan were unable to reconcile ideological differences so they came apart in 1971, destroying the two nation theory. Good morning.

I agree, now you have your answers too. The East and West wings of Pakistan were unable to reconcile ideological differences so they came apart in 1971, destroying the two nation theory. Good morning
:enjoy:

Breaking ... Khalistan movement leader(s) escaped from Indian jail - by armed Khalistan fighters!

Back
Top Bottom