What's new

Khalistan Movement

Two nation theory espoused that Islam would be able to overcome all other differences between Muslims of the subcontinent, be it ethnic, cultural or linguistic, and Islam would solely be able to bind them all together under one nation, separate from the Hindus of the subcontinent. 1971 exposed this theory in a completely brutal manner.

If you can't see the flaws in the theory even in light of this, then you obviously don't want to, for even more obvious reasons, and the story has ended before it began.

It was a means to an end. At that end has been comprehensively achieved. Ultimately it was a justification to be rid of Indian rule and occupation. And as both Pakistan and bangladesh are not under indian tyranny and oppression, the object has been fulfilled.

isnt it amazing that everything which is morally correct hurt you guys. you have to accept it that no one in the world humiliate anyones holliest place and HINDU did, not by removing shoes to enter or saying bad words but killing kids women elderly people inside Golden temple. Now Hindus are only compensating Sikhs so they forget what happend there.
you are claiming and talking so much but never implement india is hindu state accept it even by force Sikhs are hindus category by constitution.

you obviously are driven mostly by your hatred and little to no ability or knowledge. I just pointed out simple facts that comepletely obliterate everyone of your ludicrous allegations, yet instead of apologizing, you continue to enhance your sinful hatred. Under no religion and god will such lying be tolerated, remember that. I hope you will mend your ways for your own salvation.

you obviously are driven mostly by your hatred and little to no ability or knowledge. I just pointed out simple facts that comepletely obliterate everyone of your ludicrous allegations, yet instead of apologizing, you continue to enhance your sinful hatred. Under no religion and god will such lying be tolerated, remember that. I hope you will mend your ways for your own salvation.
Point out that hatred around you u obviously don't visit much to other defence forum just try one of ur own. We Pakistanis are way more polite and reasonable. I haven't said anything which is not right or not ground reality.
U are just trying to point out what u see and I am what I see.. let's not correct eachother but ourselves.
India play election on hatred and elected one who's the most hater.. while we got the one who wanted to be friend which we don't agree with. So let's see who got room for more correction.

Two nation theory espoused that Islam would be able to overcome all other differences between Muslims of the subcontinent, be it ethnic, cultural or linguistic, and Islam would solely be able to bind them all together under one nation, separate from the Hindus of the subcontinent. 1971 exposed this theory in a completely brutal manner.

If you can't see the flaws in the theory even in light of this, then you obviously don't want to, for even more obvious reasons, and the story has ended before it began
i want to see the flaws but just ask yourself what does liguistics have to do with Islam? or the Two Nation theory?
do you see flaws in your judgment?
or you dont want to broaden your horizon?
and still stuck in anti-Pak and anti-Muslim things?
do yourself a favor and read ideologism for a bit or do me the favor and do it
then kindly go to my profile post a question and we will talk a bit
but plz let go of the delusion

seriously linguistics are not the base for two nation theory
i m looking forward to the time of our conversation on my profile "after you study Ideologism"

It was a means to an end. At that end has been comprehensively achieved. Ultimately it was a justification to be rid of Indian rule and occupation. And as both Pakistan and bangladesh are not under indian tyranny and oppression, the object has been fulfilled.

I never questioned the existence of Pakistan or Bangladesh. Neither do I think modern Indians want these merged with us.

I was merely pointing out the flaws in the two nation theory.

i want to see the flaws but just ask yourself what does liguistics have to do with Islam? or the Two Nation theory?
do you see flaws in your judgment?
or you dont want to broaden your horizon?
and still stuck in anti-Pak and anti-Muslim things?
do yourself a favor and read ideologism for a bit or do me the favor and do it
then kindly go to my profile post a question and we will talk a bit
but plz let go of the delusion

seriously linguistics are not the base for two nation theory
i m looking forward to the time of our conversation on my profile "after you study Ideologism"

Buddy, I wholeheartedly agree that linguistics shouldn't have anything to do with Islam or vice versa.

Unfortunately it was deemed necessary by your founding father in 1948 that uniformity of linguistics is mandatory, and Islam alone isn't sufficient to define a Pakistani.

So you should be questioning your founding fathers and your past and present leadership instead of questioning me.

Why are you assuming that I'm stuck in anti-Pakistan or anti-Muslim things?

Didn't I mention that assumption is the mother of all screw ups?

Two of my cousins outside India are married to Pakistanis. I have many Muslim friends in India.

Don't try and muddle the waters here, please keep on topic and on point.

Unfortunately it was deemed necessary by your founding father in 1948 that uniformity of linguistics is mandatory, and Islam alone isn't sufficient to define a Pakistani.
no sir if you read the constituition of 1962 it gives both Urdu and bengali a national status

nevertheless whatever linguistics were they do contributed in fall of dacca
but just ask yourself after all this useless typing
how does it sums up that administrative and linguistics can flaw an ideology sir
an ideology based on religion none of the things mentioned above

an ideology stands correct as long as its outcome and worship stays
and trust me there is no power in this world which can undo Pakistan

IMG_0042.JPG

no sir if you read the constituition of 1962 it gives both Urdu and bengali a national status

nevertheless whatever linguistics were they do contributed in fall of dacca
but just ask yourself after all this useless typing
how does it sums up that administrative and linguistics can flaw an ideology sir
an ideology based on religion none of the things mentioned above

You're relying on manipulating semantics to distort the argument.

What came first? 1948 or 1962?

The decision to implement Urdu uniformly was taken in 1948 by your founding father. After many years of agitation by East Pakistan against this forcible implementation, some conciliatory gestures were adopted by mid 1950's and continued later.

1962 was a step in this direction. However the opposition and agitation against Urdu in East Pakistan was seen as a betrayal and rejection of the two nation theory by many in West Pakistan.

Your own countrymen linked language to ideology, not me. So it is only fair that you question them and not me.

an ideology stands correct as long as its outcome and worship stays
and trust me there is no power in this world which can undo Pakistan

East and West Pakistan were undone completely and brutally in 1971. History cannot be distorted to negate this.

Last edited:
APP LOG CHECK TU KEEJAAY YEE TAPPU MAIN TU NAHIN
yee saab crime kartaa tu nahin ,
plus yee american or indians tu nahin,
plus yee app ko cheat tu nahin raha,
abb isko koi gaali tu nahin nikkal saktaa DEAR SIRS G

iskaa KAAD 6inch se laay kaarr 4 feet tu nahin means can be of any height ,,,,,,, means all r hobbits ,,,, Please re check shias you have caught install all real MUslims around you will come to know they already r secure in their tappus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,every thing is provided to them by tappus working in you as PAKISTAN army .......

Sirs G ..mujhaaay app kaay tareeqaay tu pata nahoin magaar app kissi choot pe dussrrii choot tu nahin khathhaay u neeed tu suun thAT JAAGAAA AGAAR HALKA SA INJECTION BHI LAGANA HOO ,,,,EASIEST WAY OUT TO ASK QUESTION ,,,PEEHLAAY TU APP MAIN SIRF ISI KAAM KAAY LIAY TRAINNED SECTION YA GROUP HOTA THA ....

ABB WHO CAN TRUST WHICH THREAT BY ANY MUSLIM IS I N ITSA ORIGANEL SHAPE OR EWVERY THING IS BEEN CHANGED ,,,,,THEY WILL TELL YOU LO G YEE HAIN ASLI PAKISTANI

JAAB KAY DEY ARE DELIVERING YOU TRUE NEWS ACCORDING TO THEM .......

EVERY NEWS UP TILL NOW I GAVE IS ALSO THE SAME ......TILL YOU KAARRNAAMMAAAIN IN 80S ENDS ON 17 AUG 1987,

ISKO KAAB CHANGE KAAR DAY GA YEE KIA KHABAAR KIA PATA ....MERIE news rsambo OIS THE COPIER OF OUR greatest good boss un samaith saab ko npata hain kaay naihn..???

sir gen sir KA PURE COPIER IS RAMBO PLEASE ISKI KOI BHI FILM UTHA KAAY CHECK KAARAAIN

SIR GEN SIR RAHEEL SHAREEF SAHAB KA THE GREATEST BIG BOSS EVER ,,, BECAUSE ITS UR ERA NOW ITS NOT 80S LEFT ANY MORE ,,

SITCHUATION IS STILL UNCHANGED MACHINE ISKI MUJH PE WEESAAY HI HAI ...PURAA AREA SAFE WEESSAAY HI HAI .........SAFE AREA KAAY ILLAWA TTP OR SHIA CHUPPAAAY GAA HI KAHAAAN JAA KAAY JOO BHI BHAAGAA HOO GAA ....YOU GOT HOLD OF REAL ANY 1 ......BEACUSE THIS IS OLD THEORY NOW KISSI KAAY TAAPUU MAIN KOI BHI HOING THEY CHANGE SO MANY OF THEM (TAPPU S HERE ) ALL THEIR BIG BOSSES WILL BE FOU ND IN SAFE AREA ,,,,ANOTHER OF REAL NEWS ........

EAK BHI TAPPUU FROM THIS AREA WILL ;LET YOU TELL REAL NEWS ABOUT THAT AREA .........FOR SURE AGAAR USKOO YAQEEN HO NOW NO 1 IS GOING TO HELP ..........HIM FROM INSIDE OF PAKISTAN ARMY OR ANY ARMED FORCES OF YOURS yee reason hai SIRS G ,, no real kamyyabi abhi taak .... they before hand know syou are coming to get them ............just like POLICE please have mercy on them like your own self including aNY OTHER DEPARTMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY INCLUDING PVT SECTOR THIS WILL KEEP ON HAPPENING TILL SHIA TRAINNED TOMANDOOO OR JEW HINDU WHAT EVER WILL YOU CALL THEM ......

APP MAIN GHUSSAAY WILL TELL YOU THEIR CRIMES WITH YOU THE HISTORY THEY HAVE CHANGED AMONG YOU CHECK TU KAARAIN APP SAAB KHUD BHI EIK DOOSRAAY [PAAR TAIZ TU NAHIN ,,,,,,,,,PURI ASLIII ABC TO Z TAAAK EIK DUSSRAAY SE NARAAZ TU NAHIN OR HUMAN APP KO SIRF SHIA YAA HIDDEN NAZAR AYY GA KIOON KAAY ISPAAY FABRICATION KARNAAIN WALLA KOI NAHIN MUSLIM SE YEE KAAM HO GA NAHIN ........JOO BHI PAARTH RAHA HO GA .....YEE SIRF APP KAY LIAY HI TU HAI SIRS G ,,,,,,,

IF U CAN GET HOLD OF THE NEWS AND TAKE IT TO THE BIGGEST BOSS ALL BY URSELF ALONG YOUR GROUP TU HOI KOI BAAT KIOON KAY UNKI SECURITY MAIN KITNAIN SHIAY HAIN INCLUDING HIDDEN ONES .......WHO KNOWS WO APP KO EASY EASY TU KUCH NAHIN DAIN GAY
PHIR UNKI SECURITY PHIR ZARA CHECK KARAIN UNKI DUMMIES TU NAHIN APP LOOGOON NAIN BANAIN ABHI TAAK ........JUST FOR REAL MUSLIMS ..........WO KIOON JAIN GAIN G ,,, RETIRE HOO KAY TILL HE IS DONE WITH LAST SHIA ,,,,,,,,IN SH ALLAH ........

You're relying on manipulating semantics to distort the argument.

What came first? 1948 or 1962?

The decision to implement Urdu uniformly was taken in 1948 by your founding father. After many years of agitation by East Pakistan against this forcible implementation, some conciliatory gestures were adopted by mid 1950's and continued later.

1962 was a step in this direction. However the opposition and agitation against Urdu in East Pakistan was seen as a betrayal and rejection of the two nation theory by many in West Pakistan.

Your own countrymen linked language to ideology, not me. So it is only fair that you question them and not me
i did mention the role of linguistics in fall of dacca in above comments
nevertheless you are again giving this argument a new color
how does linguistics effect ideologism and in particular the one under light
East and West Pakistan were undone completely and brutally in 1971. History cannot be distorted to negate this.
Pakistan still stands
History cannot be distorted to negate this

why are you still arguing without going through ideologism?
when you will read it you want have to come to me to negate or approve anything kindly do urself this favor sir

i did mention the role of linguistics in fall of dacca in above comments
nevertheless you are again giving this argument a new color
how does linguistics effect ideologism and in particular the one under light

Linguistics affected ideology when your founding father decreed imposition of lingual uniformity upon your East and West wings in 1948, over and above the uniformity of Islam.

Pakistan still stands
History cannot be distorted to negate this

why are you still arguing without going through ideologism?
when you will read it you want have to come to me to negate or approve anything kindly do urself this favor sir

Where are your East and West wings today as envisaged under the two nation theory?

You cannot distort or manipulate history to negate their absence today.

Semantics about ideology can't be used to bolster a losing argument.

Where are your East and West wings today as envisaged under the two nation theory?
Pakistan was encisaged under two nation theory and it still stands
Linguistics affected ideology when your founding father decreed imposition of lingual uniformity upon your East and West wings in 1948, over and above the uniformity of Islam.
if you would have read anything about Ideologism you would not have been saying this
You cannot distort or manipulate history to negate their absence today.

Semantics about ideology can't be used to bolster a losing argument.
exactly why is it so hard for you to understand

Pakistan was encisaged under two nation theory and it still stands

If only one stump of the original nation stands, it invalidates the founding theory.

if you would have read anything about Ideologism you would not have been saying this

Instead of repeating that like a broken record, why don't you enlighten me.

exactly why is it so hard for you to understand

And exactly why it so hard for you to explain.

If only one stump of the original nation stands, it invalidates the founding theory.

Instead of repeating that like a broken record, why don't you enlighten me.

And exactly why it so hard for you to explain.
i have answer the same questions over and over again and also have suggested you to read further about ideologism before quoting me any further or having this discussion
i would seriously evade away from this thread now so
fi imanilah to you
you can come to my profile anytime "after reading ideologism"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom