What's new

Khalistan Movement

i live in punjab all i can say is the only thing burning is u r ....... lol u cant even imagine how we punjabis are proud of our country every society has few rejects. most of my friends are sikhs and the ppl u show are very few who were hurt during 1984 sikh riots and few who has sadly lost family members in terrorism era but they are like in 100s or max in 1000s cant even put a percentage on it

lol look at the video apart from 10 -20 ppl in front no one raising slogans u will see it if u want to see it

Punjab is ONE & Sikhs our brothers in many respects (language/cultural/religious(unity of God/Hadhrat Baba Nanak)/race/traditions). Punjabis have NOTHING in-common in any respect with other indians. Punjabi traditions/culture is being destroyed and language being obliterated in india, You can remain ignorant, however, it shall happen and is so destined as Punjab will pound in the heart of the Pakistani federation including all of Kashmir.

More delusions and hot air. You probably need psychiatric help if you think Pakistan is going to come under indian control. There's far more chance of Pakistan forming a new nation with Brazil & Germany. Too much bollywood fantasies. You guys are all hot air and talk. Keeping talking on the net and continue to do nothing.

I am afraid indians do not realize that if Pakistan is ever attacked, Pakistanis will return from the corners of the world to defend our Country as Pakistan hails under Islam and has a divine purpose which many don't realize or understand fully. Regardless of how bad things look now due to (the dark age, largely ushered in by mulvis) once Pakistan comes under guidance, it will spread & take back more than just land in india.

Punjab is ONE & Sikhs our brothers in many respects (language/cultural/religious(unity of God/Hadhrat Baba Nanak)/race/traditions). Punjabis have NOTHING in-common in any respect with other indians. Punjabi traditions/culture is being destroyed and language being obliterated in india, You can remain ignorant, however, it shall happen and is so destined as Punjab will pound in the heart of the Pakistani federation including all of Kashmir.

I am afraid indians do not realize that if Pakistan is ever attacked, Pakistanis will return from the corners of the world to defend our Country as Pakistan hails under Islam and has a divine purpose which many don't realize or understand fully. Regardless of how bad things look now due to (the dark age, largely ushered in by mulvis) once Pakistan comes under guidance, it will spread & take back more than just land in india.
lol yea thats why u killed lakhs of u r sikh brothers in partition i dont know what u have been told but back home in punjab i know how we feel about pakistan so just shut it and i dunno whats with this superiority complex u guys suffer from i guess there is always a reason for demise and u are full of it

Brt_RgeCcAA45aj.jpg:large

maxresdefault.jpg

sikh-men-show-placards-with-a-picture-of-sikh-separatist-leader-jarnail-FNBWH7.jpg

A Real Hero.
Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale (2 June 1947 – 6 June 1984)

Which was the first nation to be formed on ideology?
Israel
Zionism
If you were cut into half of your original self, then how can you justify your founding theory?
again you need to understand the "founding Theory"
from founders perspective
i would like to give an analogy but then again u said it will have no effect
without regrets
its not as simple sir
not for everyone
Never expected you to. So at least that's one thing we are in agreement with each other
if the argument was intended to change someones mind here it already would have
so i would like to conclude here and let agree to disagree but i will say again
our truth or our fact is only your perception whereas truth lies in someone else's shoe.

Israel
Zionism

again you need to understand the "founding Theory"
from founders perspective
i would like to give an analogy but then again u said it will have no effect

Interesting that you mention a comparison with Israel here. Since it's inception in the late 1940's it's added to it's territory.

Pakistan also had it's inception in the late 1940's, but since then it's lost a major chunk of it's territory.

Thus the founding theory of one has been strengthened, while the founding theory of the other has been shattered.

See the stark contrast between the two?

its not as simple sir
not for everyone

I didn't say it's simple, I only say it's not impossible and very important if you can live life without regrets.

if the argument was intended to change someones mind here it already would have
so i would like to conclude here and let agree to disagree but i will say again
our truth or our fact is only your perception whereas truth lies in someone else's shoe.

People seldom change their minds about anything. Neither do I endeavor to make them do so, nor do I expect them to. Perception is always subjective. Like I said my freedom fighter would be your terrorist and vice versa. I don't debate or argue with anyone to change his or her perception about anything. But rather to put across my views or my counter views on a certain topic.

See the stark contrast between the two?
one country occupied a territory other carved out a country
see the difference?
, I only say
people say a lot of things
I don't debate or argue with anyone to change his or her perception about anything. But rather to put across my views or my counter views on a certain topic
seems like we are just wasting my time
as i intent to make people see something from others perspective
as you can see its different perspectives which makes a fact truer and more acceptable rather than one man's opinion

see the difference?

as you can see its different perspectives which makes a fact truer and more acceptable rather than one man's opinion

The ONLY WAY the 2 or 3-nation theory can be proven wrong is if and ONLY if Pakistan and/or bangladesh come under indian occupation and control. Till then, partition, 2,3-nation theory will be a raging success which must be celebrated and appreciated at every given opportunity.

2,3-nation theory will be a raging success
Sure, it's a raging success not alone in Indian subcontinent, soon in Europe too. Two Nation Theory works everywhere Sunni Muslims gain in numbers. That blind religious craving to create 100% pure zones where the Mu'amins with 7th century Desert culture enjoying their free run. It can even work in Bradford or other Muslim ghettoes too. Imagine, those Pakistani, Somali Muslims with the noor of Allah on their faces marching with full beard imposing Shariat and enslaving natives as Dhimmi. Imagine, the white booties traded in the market just like the desert Arabs did till recently.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/uk-muslim-ghettoes-warning/

Sure, it's a raging success not alone in Indian subcontinent, soon in Europe too. Two Nation Theory works everywhere Sunni Muslims gain in numbers. That blind religious craving to create 100% pure zones where the Mu'amins with 7th century Desert culture enjoying their free run. It can even work in Bradford or other Muslim ghettoes too. Imagine, those Pakistani, Somali Muslims with the noor of Allah on their faces marching with full beard imposing Shariat and enslaving natives as Dhimmi. Imagine, the white booties traded in the market just like the desert Arabs did till recently.

Don't know about india, but I sure as hell love being a Pakistani. I love our unique beautiful race, religion, culture and way of life. Which we are free to practice without interference from evil foreign oppressors. And there's no one that can do anything about it. Bluster and big talk on the internet cannot change this reality.

see the difference?

One country wasn't cut into two parts because of ideological differences, and one country was.

I do see the difference.

Yes they do, including you and me.

as you can see its different perspectives which makes a fact truer and more acceptable rather than one man's opinio

Opinions and perspectives are the same thing with a difference of semantics.

I have my own opinion and perspective about certain things, and so does everyone else. That's how the world is supposed to work. Sometimes I argue or debate with people, if my views aren't consistent with theirs.

It's never a matter of life and death for me.

if my views aren't consistent with theirs.
not about what you see or think but to understand a thing you need to understand all the perspectives including the one you dont want to see
for example (again giving a analogy but this time relevant)
you have made up mind about two nation theory
i on the contrary proud of it first , denied it later and realized that its ideologism. it is not supposed to work consistently or universally as long as its implications and successors stay relevant which in this case is Pakistan

since you dont want to even change ur perspective a bit for even a second
read the first amendment of our constitution or better yet read about Objectives Resolution
that is what still maakes two nation theory relevant
One country wasn't cut into two parts because of ideological differences, and one country was
and sir ur deflecting topics conyinue stil remeber it started from khalistan movement and went through a lot of pipes and now about to bend further however if u do seek answer from for that i suggest u see my activity history will take some time but i have discussed the topic of difference and similarities between those nations to death with some other members

I'm Punjabi, from the Pakistani part of Punjab, my grandparents migrated to Delhi during the partition.

You are most likely khatri hindu. Khalistanis tend to be mostly sikh jatts, they are minorty overall in Indian punjab so chances of Khalistan forming is next to nill.

lol yea thats why u killed lakhs of u r sikh brothers in partition i dont know what u have been told but back home in punjab i know how we feel about pakistan so just shut it and i dunno whats with this superiority complex u guys suffer from i guess there is always a reason for demise and u are full of it

Typical (pathetic) brainwashed indian response....Killing of Sikhs by Muslims during partition is delusional at best! history is clear as horrific atrocities were unleashed by sikhs to migrating Muslims largely due to hindu manipulation....

Doesn't matter what you think or feel, Punjab belongs to Pakistan and will return to Pakistan as it was destined too just before partition!

Typical (pathetic) brainwashed indian response....Killing of Sikhs by Muslims during partition is delusional at best! history is clear as horrific atrocities were unleashed by sikhs to migrating Muslims largely due to hindu manipulation....

Doesn't matter what you think or feel, Punjab belongs to Pakistan and will return to Pakistan as it was destined too just before partition!

Watch Video & you can forward to 28:00 minute to see what Sikhs really think/feel about Pakistan/Muslim vs. indian BS

there is nothing wrong if states wants to be seprate from indian union its just democracy do and i am sure world biggest democracy wont have any problem since they cant manage its people 70% population are below the poverty line.

not about what you see or think but to understand a thing you need to understand all the perspectives including the one you dont want to see
for example (again giving a analogy but this time relevant)
you have made up mind about two nation theory
i on the contrary proud of it first , denied it later and realized that its ideologism. it is not supposed to work consistently or universally as long as its implications and successors stay relevant which in this case is Pakistan

since you dont want to even change ur perspective a bit for even a second
read the first amendment of our constitution or better yet read about Objectives Resolution
that is what still maakes two nation theory relevant

Buddy, relevance is relative and subjective.

You look at your own country, and feel compelled to justify it's founding theory, since you're residing there.

I see a break up of your country into two parts and thus question it's founding theory.

Please note that I'm not disputing the existence of Pakistan or Bangladesh. Neither am I questioning their relevance. Or the need for both, as an alternative choice of subcontinent Muslims.

I'm just questioning your founding theory. That if it were valid, then your nation wouldn't have split into two parts in 1971 because of your ideological differences.

and sir ur deflecting topics conyinue stil remeber it started from khalistan movement and went through a lot of pipes and now about to bend further however if u do seek answer from for that i suggest u see my activity history will take some time but i have discussed the topic of difference and similarities between those nations to death with some other members

I might have been responding to someone else in this thread, when a topic different to Khalistan was breached. I suggest you take some time to read this entire thread.

You are most likely khatri hindu

I'm Punjabi Hindu Brahmin.

But neither do I speak Punjabi, nor do I believe in Hindutva, nor any Brahmin rituals and practices. It's been more than two decades since I set foot inside a temple.

Back
Top Bottom