What's new

Khalistan Movement

Pakistan is a Muslim country and quite conservative. Women here normally don't take part in skin-revealing beauty contests.

I was not talking about aishwarya rai's miss world beauty contest. She was ranked the most beautiful woman on the planet in separate international polls.

If two nation theory was successful, then where is East Pakistan and where is West Pakistan today?
you are actually on a Pakistani forum and asking where it is
as i remember the official name of Pakistan still was
Islamic Republic of Pakistan
why did you fight a war in 1971? Should've just handed it to them peacefully
it was a civil war and how do you explain the stranded biharis if all bengalis wanted Bangladesh or Jmait-e-islami?

again just because you want it to does not mean its a fact

@ManavKalia do us a favor go to BD forum section and start a thread with
Bangladesh:The Death of Two Nation theory
Bengalis will tell you the rest

you are actually on a Pakistani forum and asking where it is
as i remember the official name of Pakistan still was
Islamic Republic of Pakistan

it was a civil war and how do you explain the stranded biharis if all bengalis wanted Bangladesh or Jmait-e-islami?

again just because you want it to does not mean its a fact

@ManavKalia do us a favor go to BD forum section and start a thread with
Bangladesh:The Death of Two Nation theory
Bengalis will tell you the rest

The majority wanted Bangladesh and got it. The majority obviously must not have wanted jmait-e-islami.

The question was about East and West Pakistan, not about present day Pakistan.

If you want me to leave this thread it only indicates that you're weak on facts and logic here.

Until Pakistan and bangladesh come under indian occupation and are powerless to stop it, then partition, 2-nation theory, 3-nation theory are a glorious raging success. One of the best things to have happened to humanity. Till then all else is just talk and hot air.

Sikhs was & will be part of India. Brahumdagh Khan Bugti sought Indian citizen ship because he is genuinely one of the leader fighting for the freedom struggle of Balochistan.

right by hiding like a rat in Switzerland (before being asked to leave due to diplomatic pressure by Pakistan)

take him.......it's actually a favour b/c you have just undermined the BLA, BSO and other irritant groups

Give Pakistani citizenship to one Sikh who wants Khalistan & then we can agree there is some substance in your illusions.

i've shared cups of tea with people who know people in the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan and let's just say - the day you DO give him indian citizenship is the day Pakistan will adopt said approach....DROVES of Sikhs come to Pakistan their holy land every year for pilgrimage. Some of them are having Khalistani literature with them and raising pro Khalistan slogans

so tread wisely. Pakistan will do tit-for-tat if you MUST insist on going down that route

present day Pakistan.
modern day Pakistan is west and east pakistan
eastern pakistan includes punjab and sindh and western one includes KPK and balochistan
a little intellectual mind can not tell difference between ethnic nationalism and ideologism

Aishwariya? Not only do you guys look crap, even your sense of beauty is malformed.
Here's what I said about Aishwariya in some other thread: https://defence.pk/threads/after-th...-seller-from-nepal.459210/page-4#post-8881003

"I'm perplexed by why Indians find this Aishawriya beautiful? What is beautiful about her? Skin color? Her facial proportions is like any other central/south Indian."

Now you're gonna tell us your ugly mug (avatar) can pass for a Pakistani? No Pakistani will mistake you for us.

I'm not sure what exactly is deficient, IQ or honesty. You are going to tell us 1.2 billion Indians don't look like this:

7380942be52c91338cb246421e3e1b3d.jpg

She doesn't look very happy does she?

modern day Pakistan is west and east pakistan
eastern pakistan includes punjab and sindh and western one includes KPK and balochistan
a little intellectual mind can not tell difference between ethnic nationalism and ideologism

We are talking about East Pakistan and West Pakistan, as envisaged under the two nation theory.

We are talking about East Pakistan and West Pakistan, as envisaged under the two nation theory.
Pakistan was envisaged under two nation theory and it still and will keep existing
did you hear anything about East or west Pakistan in lahore resolution in 1940?
did the the pamphlet "now or never" mentions a west or east Pakistan?
just use a little logic

just because you want it to be does not mean its a fact.

Pakistan was envisaged under two nation theory and it still and will keep existing
did you hear anything about East or west Pakistan in lahore resolution in 1940?
did the the pamphlet "now or never" mentions a west or east Pakistan?
just use a little logic

just because you want it to be does not mean its a fact.

Two nation theory was postulated on the belief that religion is the only factor of nationality rather than other ethnic considerations.

Hence Pakistan was comprised of East and West Pakistan. Both of whom ceased to exist post 1971, resulting in the spectacular failure of the two nation theory.

Two nation theory was postulated on the belief that religion is the only factor of nationality rather than other ethnic considerations.

Hence Pakistan was comprised of East and West Pakistan. Both of whom ceased to exist post 1971, resulting in the spectacular failure of the two nation theory.
Two nation theory stated that there are two different nations living in Indian subcontinent
the Muslims and The Hindus
after 1971 there is a Hindu India, A muslim Pakistan and another Muslim Bangladesh
Both of whom ceased to exist post 1971, resulting in the spectacular failure of the two nation theory.
both of whom still exist today and are proud of their Muslim heritage
perhaps its ur intellectual mind who cannot accept a simple fact

i Can understand ur pain as what Two nation theory did to akhand bharat type shit
i mean as long as Pakistan exists India is already defeated

Two nation theory stated that there are two different nations living in Indian subcontinent
the Muslims and The Hindus
after 1971 there is a Hindu India, A muslim Pakistan and another Muslim Bangladesh

Two nation theory stated one nation for the Hindus and one nation for the Muslims, not two nations for the Muslims. Hence it failed. No matter through which prism you look at it. Logical or historical.

both of whom still exist today and are proud of their Muslim heritage
perhaps its ur intellectual mind who cannot accept a simple fact

i Can understand ur pain as what Two nation theory did to akhand bharat type shit
i mean as long as Pakistan exists India is already defeated

What makes you think I give a shit about akhand Bharat or any of that crap?

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.

:)

2-nation, 3-nation or 4-nation theory are just that. Theories. They can be changed, modified or upgraded just like any other theories. The minute Pakistan and or bangladesh come under indian occupation is the minute the 2, 3 or whatever multiple theory fails. Till then, partition was a raging success and should always be celebrated and appreciated.

Two nation theory stated one nation for the Hindus and one nation for the Muslims, not two nations for the Muslims. Hence it failed. No matter through which prism you look at it. Logical or historical
you are interpreting it wrong sir
it was not a nation creator thing
it was an ideology and still is which states there are two nations living in subcontinent
one is hindus and other is Muslim
both Bangladesh and Pakistan still exist today as a seperate Muslim countries not integrated in ur union
Assumption is the mother of all screw ups
like you assuming and want to declare two nation theory dead
as long as Pakistan exists, Two nation theory will prevail and u will not be able to do anything about it
but coming on a forum again and saying just because of some ethnic nationalism, Muslims are no longer one
by your logic Bangladesh might have shifted their qibla towards red fort rather than kaaba

No matter through which prism you look at it
if you will keep looking at it in an Indian prism rather than an intellectual one
you will never be able to see

you are interpreting it wrong sir
it was not a nation creator thing
it was an ideology and still is which states there are two nations living in subcontinent
one is hindus and other is Muslim
both Bangladesh and Pakistan still exist today as a seperate Muslim countries not integrated in ur union

It would be valid today if East and West Pakistan were still existing under one nation.

like you assuming and want to declare two nation theory dead
as long as Pakistan exists, Two nation theory will prevail and u will not be able to do anything about it
but coming on a forum again and saying just because of some ethnic nationalism, Muslims are no longer one
by your logic Bangladesh might have shifted their qibla towards red fort rather than kaab

No one is disputing the existence of Bangladesh and Pakistan. We acknowledge them as our south Asian subcontinent neighbors. Like Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. I'm only disputing the two nation theory.

if you will keep looking at it in an Indian prism rather than an intellectual one
you will never be able to see

Let me assure you that like me, nine out of ten Indians born into post partition independent India, don't have any visions of akhand Bharat or any other similar crap. We simply do not give a shit. We only care about the Indian republic. While at the same time we acknowledge that we are all part of an ancient sub continent heritage which encompasses other nations in our vicinity. But we identify ourselves primarily by our modern political national identity.

The prism is purely historical and logical.

Back
Top Bottom