What's new

After The Pakistani Chaiwala, The Internet Is Crushing On This Vegetable Seller From Nepal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is a conservative country while india is not and alot of girls where purda and in general indians are ugly here in england only the indian punjabis look alright the rest not that much.
Excuses, Excuses and Excuses. I agree Pakistani Men are good looking, better than Indian because you have people from pashtun and Afghanistan, but Indian girls especially from N India are much hotter.

Pakistan can never produce likes of Aishwaya rai, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta, Dia Mirza, Priyanka Chopra, Yukta Mukhi, etc. etc who have crowned Indian beauty with world Pageants.

You, Sir, are good at giving excuses.

Excuses, Excuses and Excuses. I agree Pakistani Men are good looking, better than Indian because you have people from pashtun and Afghanistan, but Indian girls especially from N India are much hotter.

Pakistan can never produce likes of Aishwaya rai, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta, Dia Mirza, Priyanka Chopra, Yukta Mukhi, etc. etc who have crowned Indian beauty with world Pageants.

Aishwaya rai has done alot of plastic surgery and wears contact lenses and has bleached her face
Sushmita is just ugly
Lara is mixed race
Dia is also mixed race
Priyanka chopra has done a lot of plastic surgery plus she is punjabi
Yukta is all right

Aishwaya rai has done alot of plastic surgery and wears contact lenses and has bleached her face
Sushmita is just ugly
Lara is mixed race
Dia is also mixed race
Priyanka chopra has done a lot of plastic surgery plus she is punjabi
Yukta is all right
Who are you to criticize these fine ladies who have won International beauty Pageants (former Miss worlds and Miss Universe)? First look at yourself in the mirror sir before degrading them. I am out of this discussion.

Mahira khan
Sajal ali
Saboor ali
Manhoor baloch
Humaima malik
Ayyan
Neelam muneer
Mehreen syed
All these pakistani actress beat those fake girls.

Who are you to criticize these fine ladies who have won International beauty Pageants (former Miss worlds and Miss Universe)? First look at yourself in the mirror sir before degrading them. I am out of this discussion.
You just degraded a whole city.

Also the only one i just cussed was shushmita.

I googled same and these were the first pictures that came. From the pic size/quality it is clear who did cherry picking. Anyways, Delhi girls are hottest in the region, and have beautiful facial features, which is found only among very few Pakistani women. Not just Delhi, but girls from all over India have been wining beauty pageants while the score in Pakistan's cart is a big Zero.

Stop lying. These are not first, for one the pictures of Lahore you posted are not even from university but they still look different despite cherry picking.

I get it you like delhi girls which is ok, we have Delhi looking girls as well especially among our christian and urdu speaking ladies where delhi girl looks are common.

As if non-pakhtuns men look like your average north Indian. Brother we have huge community of north indian immigrants in Pakistan and we have pretty good idea how they look. Stop lying through your teeth. The girls you posted are nothing special compared to average Pakistani women.

typical delhi university girls

delhi_university_fourth_cut_off_list_20121_350_032714033227.jpg

lahore university girls
251_IMG_0330.JPG

no comparison unless one is blind

Just shows Pakistani girls are a bit overdressed :P

Pakistan can never produce likes of Aishwaya rai,

I'm perplexed by why Indians find this Aishawriya beautiful? What is beautiful about her? Skin color? Her facial proportions is like any other central/south Indian.

This thread reeks of strong insecurities and highly misplaced priorities of a few. Just being "good looking", itself very subjective, cannot make their lives better or mask the hard work of these souls that is needed to fill their stomachs. If anything, glorify the honest living they are making. I celebrate every vegetable vendor or chai walla equally.

I'm perplexed by why Indians find this Aishawriya beautiful? What is beautiful about her? Skin color? Her facial proportions is like any other central/south Indian.
She has done a lot of plastic surgery and has colored lenses and she has bleached her skin the only actress i find genuine pretty in india are Kareena kapoor and Deepika padkoune.

khoob roh, ab nahi hai gandum gonh
meer hindustan mein kaal parah
- mir taqi mir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom