What's new

After The Pakistani Chaiwala, The Internet Is Crushing On This Vegetable Seller From Nepal

Status
Not open for further replies.
with brightness set to 10,000% and contrast (and consequently color detail) severely reduced....that's misrepresentation...just look at the background, everything is WHIIIITE...You see this in all Indian channels on youtube. On Film/TV they use makeup and lighting (which is obviously not available out in public).
Sorry that these videos are HD quality and not poor mobile quality :disagree:

Sorry that these videos are HD quality and not poor mobile quality :disagree:

The following are "hot girls" in India :

And again notice the "whitewash".

@django @Zibago @Mentee @Hell hound

Agreed enough of this "wala" BS they're humans too.

Who said they're not humans...

Chaiwala is just a profession.

Personally I support good looking people(like this chaiwala)...They should replace all the ugliness we see on TV right now with truly beautiful people...And even put all those ugly people into chaiwala and kaamwaali jobs, that's where they belong, not on TV.

It's no wonder Turkish dramas have almost completely replaced local production. Even the shhhittiest turkish drama is better, why ? Gorgeous Turkish actors/actresses.

Reactions: EAK
The following are "hot girls" in India :

And again notice the "whitewash".
These girls are equally beautiful. maybe not very fair but better looking than lots of fair girls with no features.
BDW, they are from Mumbai while I posted videos specifically from Delhi. Delhi girls are hottest in our region.

Pleaese search 'Lahor girl' , 'pakistani girl' on youtube and see the result.
Contrast that with 'Delhi Girl', 'Mumbai girl' results

Chaiwala, autowala,vegetable vendor....etc are they not humans ? Seems society has this unconscious bias that only rich & famous are pretty and rest of them are ugly ducklings. simply put ppl are just jealous of others , its like a rich man envying a beggar.
Matlab hain tu khobsorat bhi nai lagsaktay.

These girls are equally beautiful. maybe not very fair but better looking than lots of fair girls with no features.
BDW, they are from Mumbai while I posted videos specifically from Delhi. Delhi girls are hottest in our region.

Youtube had been blocked in Pakistan from 2011 onwards. Only recently it was unblocked. Besides, Pakistan is a a conservative society. Even though they'll wear revealing clothes and all, they are not at the moment into uploading videos etc. That might change soon, then we'll see which girls and guys are the better looking ones.

Also, try looking for PTI dharna videos...

Somebody make a movie with chaiwala as hero and tarkaliwali as heroine, it will be a blockbuster
Sure and let them to speak in their own accent.

You never know what trends these days. We mean, the internet is what created a fanbase for Justin Bieber and look where he is now. The photograph of the Pakistani Chaiwala, innocently pouring tea, became the sensation of the internet recently, well, because of his dapper looks and pretty eyes.

871125508.jpeg

Source: Gulf News
And now social media has found its new crush.
According to Gundruk Post, nobody knows her name or the actual source of the photograph yet, but this lady has apparently charmed the Nepali internet with her 'beautiful face and innocent smile'.

72958218.jpg

The lady in question is quite unaware of the ripples she has created online. Social media pages like Facebook and Twitter are sharing photos of her, fawning over this young vegetable seller, or 'tarkariwali'.
471601739.jpg

The source also claims that the picture was taken somewhere near the "Fishling suspension bridge between Gorkha and Chitwan". So if you see a certain #Tarkariwali trending on your homepage, know that another arrestingly beautiful face has made a debut. At this point, there have been no reports of the girl being found.
Dill le gyi kuri Nepal di:smitten:
72958218.jpg

typical delhi university girls

delhi_university_fourth_cut_off_list_20121_350_032714033227.jpg

lahore university girls
251_IMG_0330.JPG

no comparison unless one is blind

typical delhi university girls

delhi_university_fourth_cut_off_list_20121_350_032714033227.jpg

lahore university girls
251_IMG_0330.JPG

no comparison unless one is blind
Two can play this game

Typical Lahore university girls

lahore-pakistan-april-15-pakistani-students-of-lcwu-lahore-college-DYDD19.jpg

Admission-Tests-at-Alhamra-Arts-Council.jpg

Typical Delhi University Girls

12747265_574097752744508_9053083838573497137_o-720x340.jpg

article-0-191E763A000005DC-518_634x598.jpg

No Comparison at all.

I agree that Pakistani men has slight edge over Indian Men but when it comes to ladies, India has better eye candies. North Pakistani girls are mostly pale face with no features at all.

We have all been through this…

The worst bit is the smell of burnt milk on the stove!

Two can play this game

Typical Lahore university girls

lahore-pakistan-april-15-pakistani-students-of-lcwu-lahore-college-DYDD19.jpg

Typical Delhi University Girls

12747265_574097752744508_9053083838573497137_o-720x340.jpg

No Comparison at all.

I agree that Pakistani men has slight edge over Indian Men but when it comes to ladies, India has better eye candies. North Pakistani girls are mostly pale face with no features at all.

I googled lahore university girls and delhi women university and posted first results that came. It seem like you wasted some time cherry picking but these delhi girls again are not as good looking as lahoris. Delhi girls look like our christian and urdu speaking ladies.

I googled lahore university girls and delhi women university and posted first results that came. It seem like you wasted some time cherry picking but these delhi girls again are not as good looking as lahoris. Delhi girls look like our christian and urdu speaking ladies.
I googled same and these were the first pictures that came. From the pic size/quality it is clear who did cherry picking. Anyways, Delhi girls are hottest in the region, and have beautiful facial features, which is found only among very few Pakistani women. Not just Delhi, but girls from all over India have been wining beauty pageants while the score in Pakistan's cart is a big Zero.

I googled same and these were the first pictures that came. From the pic size/quality it is clear who did cherry picking. Anyways, Delhi girls are hottest in the region, and have beautiful facial features, which is found only among very few Pakistani women. Not just Delhi, but girls from all over India have been wining beauty pageants while the score in Pakistan's cart is a big Zero.
Pakistan is a conservative country while india is not and alot of girls where purda and in general indians are ugly here in england only the indian punjabis look alright the rest not that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom