What's new

Khalistan Movement

There is no any thing for good manner in the Hindu religion, Hindu students studies others books for ethic. Every body can estimate of their good manners.

Two nation theory claimed that Muslims on the subcontinent need a separate nation, without which they would be oppressed by the Hindu majority. It espoused the creation of a separate nation on the basis of religion and that religion itself was sufficient to unite people of the same religion.

The failure of which is well known.

Yes I very well know, it goes both ways, with RAW being blamed in your part of the country too.. :-)

I'll just bust some myths you seem to have.

In India we have people who look like Europeans, like hrithik roshan.

We have people who look like Africans down south, not all, but some.

We have people who look like Chinese, in the North East.

We have people who look middle eastern brown people in various states.

We have middle eastern white looking people in the northern hill states.

More than half of Pakistan's population, that is people from Punjab and sindh, are virtually indistinguishable from Indians.

A fact that is exploited by many expatriate Pakistanis in the US, by claiming they are Indian, to the avoid the stigma of terrorism associated with Pakistan.

Having spent some years in the US, I can personally attest to this fact and have lost count of the number of times I've seen Pakistanis claim to be Indian.

Regarding your 2/3 nation theory, religion was supposed to be a strong enough binding factor, to bind together Muslims of the subcontinent in a separate nation, under the two nation theory. History is witness to the failure of which.

But if the 2/3 nation is a failure then why does Pakistan and Bangladesh still exist? No matter what is said their existence is here to stay and nothing is going to change that. Surely it was the best thing to happen to the region?

I'm in the Usa and believe me we dont look or sound anything like the Indians.

If you're from Punjab and Sindh, believe me you do..

Not all Indians stupid idiot. Those good looking people are only 3-6% of your population at the NW.

They are the least Indian among you. I'm tired of explaining this to you idiots.

The core genepool of Indians is the rotten Dravidian core of Central, Deccan and South India.

That is indeed an idiotic way of looking at things. But let me not resort to name calling, as I feel name calling betrays your background and bringing up.

Let me point out some flaws in your theory.

Heard of aishwarya rai?

Touted at one time as the best looking woman on the planet. Where's she from? North West India? Or southern India? Google her up, you might be shocked.

Similarly I could quote umpteen names of actors and actresses from parts of India other than the North West.

Since you didn't learn your basic geography, let me not embarrass you further about your ignorance.

But if the 2/3 nation is a failure then why does Pakistan and Bangladesh still exist? No matter what is said their existence is here to stay and nothing is going to change that. Surely it was the best thing to happen to the region?

Nations exist for various reasons. Pakistan as envisaged under two nation theory comprised of East Pakistan and West Pakistan. Both of whom have ceased to exist. The two nation theory was a failure. There was no three nation theory. Have never heard of it.

religion itself was sufficient to unite people of the same religion
balochi, sindhi,punjabi,pathan,gilgiti,hazara etc etc
if u ever visit Islamabad
do tell me the place i m living people are as far from gilgit , kharan , hazara and plzaces i did not even know exist in our country
i am from punjab and when i see movies i consider their language to be vulgur even my grand parents do
we dont speak like you why?
becaue every region of punjab has a different dialect
hell i cant even tell what a person is saying in punjabi if he is from chakwal
Nations exist for various reasons. Pakistan as envisaged under two nation theory comprised of East Pakistan and West Pakistan. Both of whom have ceased to exist. The two nation theory was a failure. There was no three nation theory. Have never heard of it
an intellect must apply logic
you do realize that both of them were intended to be seperate but were suggested to be creat as east and west on the suggestion of radcliff
atleast get the history straight if not the logic
it goes both ways, with RAW being blamed in your part of the country too
that was exactly were i was going
hoped u would understand and dont give a shout out
guess i was utterly wrong

cannot not help but notice you are trying utmost to say two-nation theory failed
well did pakistan cease to exist?
did bangladesh joined the indian union?
by your logic all the arabs should have been in arab pakistan and on and on?
two-nation theory says that all Muslims are one nation and all non-muslims are other
do you deny that?
if two nation theory failed?
why Pakistan still is Pakistan?
two-nation theory was base for pakistan not for bangladesh?
it was pure ethnic nationalism

That is indeed an idiotic way of looking at things. But let me not resort to name calling, as I feel name calling betrays your background and bringing up.

Let me point out some flaws in your theory.

Heard of aishwarya rai?

Touted at one time as the best looking woman on the planet. Where's she from? North West India? Or southern India? Google her up, you might be shocked.

Similarly I could quote umpteen names of actors and actresses from parts of India other than the North West.

Since you didn't learn your basic geography, let me not embarrass you further about your ignorance.

Nations exist for various reasons. Pakistan as envisaged under two nation theory comprised of East Pakistan and West Pakistan. Both of whom have ceased to exist. The two nation theory was a failure. There was no three nation theory. Have never heard of it.

It doesn't matter if the 2 or 3 nation theory failed or not. The end result was achieved. 2 different nations were formed who did not want to be under indian occupation (or that of eachother). The creation of Pakistan and bangladesh can NEVER EVER be reversed. That's all that matters. The semantics of which are of little consequence. Partition was a good thing. Even for India. It should always be celebrated and appreciated.

do tell me the place i m living people are as far from gilgit , kharan , hazara and plzaces i did not even know exist in our country

i am from punjab and when i see movies i consider their language to be vulgur even my grand parents do

you do realize that both of them were intended to be seperate but were suggested to be creat as east and west on the suggestion of radcliff

cannot not help but notice you are trying utmost to say two-nation theory failed
two-nation theory says that all Muslims are one nation and all non-muslims are other
do you deny that?

Until Pakistan and bangladesh cease to exist, the 2/3 nation theory will always be validated and correct. Nothing can change that fact. Any indian who thinks otherwise and implies that we should be under their jurisdiction is as ridiculous as saying that Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, America, Brazil and Ethiopia should be a part of india.

My point was referring to the unification of East Pakistan and West Pakistan on the basis of religion. Read my original comment please.

I'm also from Punjab. In fact both sets of my grandparents are from Pakistan Punjab. I also consider the Punjabi language vulgar. I understand your comment about different dialects.

But I was referring to physical looks, not dialects. Again please refer to the original comment.

do you deny that?

The two nation theory theorized that Islam was a sufficient factor to unite Muslims of the subcontinent on both sides of India. History and logic have both borne testimony to the failure of this theory.

It doesn't matter if the 2 or 3 nation theory failed or not. The end result was achieved. 2 different nations were formed who did not want to be under indian occupation (or that of eachother). The creation of Pakistan and bangladesh can NEVER EVER be reversed. That's all that matters. The semantics of which are of little consequence. Partition was a good thing. Even for India. It should always be celebrated and appreciated.

No arguments with your above comments. But we were arguing basically about two nation theory. And most of your arguments are based on semantics, so it's strange that you should state that they are of no consequence.

Until Pakistan and bangladesh cease to exist, the 2/3 nation theory will always be validated and correct. Nothing can change that fact. Any indian who thinks otherwise and implies that we should be under their jurisdiction is as ridiculous as saying that Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, America, Brazil and Ethiopia should be a part of india.

I never stated that Pakistan or Bangladesh should be under India's jurisdiction. I'm just saying that there were other socio economic factors in the creation of East and West Pakistan. The two nation theory was flawed to begin with, and ultimately it had a spectacular failure.

My point was referring to the unification of East Pakistan and West Pakistan on the basis of religion. Read my original comment please.

I'm also from Punjab. In fact both sets of my grandparents are from Pakistan Punjab. I also consider the Punjabi language vulgar. I understand your comment about different dialects.

But I was referring to physical looks, not dialects. Again please refer to the original comment.

The two nation theory theorized that Islam was a sufficient factor to unite Muslims of the subcontinent on both sides of India. History and logic have both borne testimony to the failure of this theory.

No arguments with your above comments. But we were arguing basically about two nation theory. And most of your arguments are based on semantics, so it's strange that you should state that they are of no consequence.

I never stated that Pakistan or Bangladesh should be under India's jurisdiction. I'm just saying that there were other socio economic factors in the creation of East and West Pakistan. The two nation theory was flawed to begin with, and ultimately it had a spectacular failure.

And what difference does that make? 2 nation theory, 3 nation theory or any other theory for that matter. It was a means to an end. And the end result was achieved. We can argue for eternity as to what was the REAL reason for the creations of Pakistan, india or bangladesh but it won't affect the ground reality or change anything. And that's all that matters. Nothing else.

But I was referring to physical looks
even physical looks are a bit different
well not in broader aspect
as far as some observation goes Pakistanis are generally taller and fairer but that might be due to their mountainous habitat
Its not the punjabis but the sindhis who Share the most with Indians both Physically and culturally as anyone if insider south asian can tell a difference between an Indian punjabi and Pakistani punjabi but sindhis are almost impossible to tell
The two nation theory theorized that Islam was a sufficient factor to unite Muslims of the subcontinent on both sides of India. History and logic have both borne testimony to the failure of this theory
Islam is enough to bind the muslims in Pakistan
again what we saw in bangladesh is pure ethnic nationalism

you should read the history
they were intended to be seperate countries under the same ideology
the great two-nation theory

i seriously wish you read yours and mine content before directing others to the original content
you have been a very U-turn type intellectual so far

the unification of East Pakistan and West Pakistan on the basis of religion
the East and west Pakistan was not unified on religious basis but on administrative basis and because British refussed to divide their precious sparrow into more pieces
under Two-Nation theory they were intended to be seperate
nevertheless it will always ba a big thorn in our history books to read though

Hmm.....Khalistan includes 'Pakistan occupied Punjab' also....seeing the solidarity of Pakistanis for Khalistan cause; I am sure they will soon vacate and hand over Pakistani occupied Punjab to Khalistanis to create Khalistan......Pakistan will surely lead by example here...

We don't give a toss about Khelistan or whatever. We will liberate Kashmir which is Muslim majority Inshallah. Kashmiris shouldn't mix with Indians

Is this your pic in dp..you seem to be a kid!!....focus on studies instead of filling up your head with all this garbage.

even physical looks are a bit different
well not in broader aspect
as far as some observation goes Pakistanis are generally taller and fairer but that might be due to their mountainous habitat
Its not the punjabis but the sindhis who Share the most with Indians both Physically and culturally as anyone if insider south asian can tell a difference between an Indian punjabi and Pakistani punjabi but sindhis are almost impossible to tell

Punjabi people on both sides of the border can't be told apart.

Regarding other tall and fair Pakistanis, there are sufficient number of tall and fair Indians also. You can see a lot of them in our tv and cinema.

In Delhi I'm surrounded by tall fair people in my friends and family. We don't live in mountains.

Islam is enough to bind the muslims in Pakistan
again what we saw in bangladesh is pure ethnic nationalism

you should read the history
they were intended to be seperate countries under the same ideology
the great two-nation theory

i seriously wish you read yours and mine content before directing others to the original content
you have been a very U-turn type intellectual so far

Islam was supposed to be enough to bind the people in East and West Pakistan, which it failed to do so. That's what we were talking about without any u-turns.

the East and west Pakistan was not unified on religious basis but on administrative basis and because British refussed to divide their precious sparrow into more pieces
under Two-Nation theory they were intended to be seperate
nevertheless it will always ba a big thorn in our history books to read though

British cannot be blamed for the failure of your foundation theory. Look within. Who imposed Urdu in East Pakistan? Who refused the majority winning party their rightful place in your parliament? Introspection needed.

There is no flaw in Two-nation theory. Hindus worship cow, Muslims eat cow. Hindus won't give up worshipping cow just so that we can eat beef and neither will Muslims stop eating beef just because Hindus consider them sacred. No compromise on either side. There are many other factors because of which Hindus and Muslims can NEVER live together, they will always be separate communities and apart from the usual socializing in educational institutions and workplaces and the rare seculars, there will hardly be any camradarie between these two communities.

Hindus and Muslims should live separately and it should stay like that. Pakistan was created for this very reason to cater to majority Muslim communities. Bangladesh is still a majority Muslim country with Islam as state religion and separate from Hindu majority India. So Two-nation theory is still very much alive and your twisting facts contrary to logic won't change it.

Same observation can be made for pork. Muslims consider it unclean. And some Hindus eat it.

My grandparents were staying in Lahore before partition. It was 60-40 Muslim Hindu ratio there. They told me the easiest way to start a Muslim Hindu riot was to slaughter a cow and throw it in front of a temple, or to slaughter a pig and throw it in front of a mosque. Riot would start, many injured, many dead. Innocent would be harmed. But in the riot free periods, Muslims and Hindus would live as one without any problems. Hindu Muslim divide was always politically motivated and still is.

No one is disputing Pakistan or Bangladesh. I'm disputing the two nation theory which created East and West Pakistan and ultimately collapsed.

Who imposed Urdu in East Pakistan? Who refused the majority winning party their rightful place in your parliament? Introspection needed.
only thing needed is for intellectuals as yourself to move on from the past.
i am actually sick of ur futile arguements and bending this arguement as you wish it to
starting from khalistan to terrorism and balochistan then 71 then two-nation theory
why are u indians so obsessed with us
kindly dont quote me again and i recommend you to do some research before engaging there are a lot of threads here on two-nation theory and 71
seriously bro stop being a pretend to be expert and try living in present
just because you want it to be does not mean it is a fact.
two nation theory was , is and will be alive and valid.
you can believe that it is dead nobody cares about ur opinion.

two nation theory which created East and West Pakistan and ultimately collapsed.
once again lack of research two nation theory did not created east and west Pakistan
it wanted a seperate nation with the name sher-e-bangla
east west concept was created by british
go do some research and then come back
just because u want it to be does not means its fact.

5617715010_0873cef355_o-1024x680.jpg

So Akber Bugti fighting for Sikhs :D

He looks like Akber Bugti :D
Don't compare that mean Sardar with these people.They are just and have a solid cause.More than 80000 sikhs had been killed ruthlessly by Indian Army back in 80's.

Don't compare that mean Sardar with these people.They are just and have a solid cause.More than 80000 sikhs had been killed ruthlessly by Indian Army back in 80's.
80000 Sikhs were killed in 80's:rofl: Nice rhyming words there.
All those people desperately claiming about Khalistan movement and its success should know that. Sikhs are one of the most patriotic people in India.
They also occupy 40%+ in Indian army. They are just 1% of the total population. They don't even have a special reservation and yet Punjab is one of the major contributor to Indian GDP.
Khalistan:cheesy: Zindabad:lol: :P

only thing needed is for intellectuals as yourself to move on from the past.
i am actually sick of ur futile arguements and bending this arguement as you wish it to
starting from khalistan to terrorism and balochistan then 71 then two-nation theory
why are u indians so obsessed with us
kindly dont quote me again and i recommend you to do some research before engaging there are a lot of threads here on two-nation theory and 71
seriously bro stop being a pretend to be expert and try living in present
just because you want it to be does not mean it is a fact.
two nation theory was , is and will be alive and valid.
you can believe that it is dead nobody cares about ur opinion.

If two nation theory was successful, then where is East Pakistan and where is West Pakistan today?

once again lack of research two nation theory did not created east and west Pakistan
it wanted a seperate nation with the name sher-e-bangla
east west concept was created by british
go do some research and then come back
just because u want it to be does not means its fact.

If it was creation of British, and you were amenable to the creation of a separate Muslim nation in the east, then why did you fight a war in 1971? Should've just handed it to them peacefully.

Aishwariya? Not only do you guys look crap, even your sense of beauty is malformed.
Here's what I said about Aishwariya in some other thread: https://defence.pk/threads/after-th...-seller-from-nepal.459210/page-4#post-8881003

"I'm perplexed by why Indians find this Aishawriya beautiful? What is beautiful about her? Skin color? Her facial proportions is like any other central/south Indian."

Now you're gonna tell us your ugly mug (avatar) can pass for a Pakistani? No Pakistani will mistake you for us.

I'm not sure what exactly is deficient, IQ or honesty. You are going to tell us 1.2 billion Indians don't look like this:

7380942be52c91338cb246421e3e1b3d.jpg

OR this:

909893102-tamil-nadu-policeman-indian-ethnicity-street-scene.jpg

Have some self respect and stop associating with us gangalander.

LOL

Aishwarya has been called the most beautiful woman on the planet by the rest of the world, not just India.

And she's south Indian, too.. LOL

When was a Pakistani woman ever accorded this honor?

Just because some dark black ugly Pakistani loser on the internet like you doesn't think she's beautiful, she's not going to lose any sleep tonight, rest assured.. Lol

My ugly mug is much better looking and whiter than Pakistani I've met personally, and I've met a lot of them in the UK and the US.

Phenotypes were different even before partition due to lack of intermarriages for centuries. Since parition it has diverged further and Indian punjabis have absorbed a whole lot of real Indian genes. Yet they look far better than the rest of you ganga and deccan landers.

Karachi is full of North Indian migrants; yet they totally stand out from the rest of Pakistan. So snap out of the delusion idiot.

I'm Punjabi, from the Pakistani part of Punjab, my grandparents migrated to Delhi during the partition.

Pakistani Punjabi's are virtually indistinguishable from India Punjabi's. A fact they take advantage of passing themselves as Indians to escape the stigma of terrorism associated with Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom