What's new

Khalistan Movement

Without india, there would have been a bangladesh but it would have taken far longer to achieve. 1991 at the earliest as opposed to 1971. More realistically in 2001. Nations cannot be made by 2 distinct separate races 1000s of kms apart.

Who knows what happens in the future.

Reality is that Bangladesh happened in 1971 only with India's help, and without India it wouldn't have been possible.

In a parallel future, anything could've happened, Bangladesh might have been created as a different political entity. India might have played a smaller role in it's creation, or an even bigger role.

That's all in the realm of if's and but's. Reality is Bangladesh was created in 1971 and without India it wouldn't have been possible.

Who knows what happens in the future.

Reality is that Bangladesh happened in 1971 only with India's help, and without India it wouldn't have been possible.

In a parallel future, anything could've happened, Bangladesh might have been created as a different political entity. India might have played a smaller role in it's creation, or an even bigger role.

That's all in the realm of if's and but's. Reality is Bangladesh was created in 1971 and without India it wouldn't have been possible.

Without india's help it still would have been created but not in 1971. Perhaps 20 or 30 years later. Ever wondered why Ethiopia and Eritrea could never continue to be a part of Italy? Different race, culture, blood and dna. That was the ULTIMATE reason bangladesh was created. Nothing could stop it. But many could benefit from it. The same reason why Pakistan could never be part of india. It's also the same reason why Balochistan can't secede from Pakistan. Despite indian help and grievances towards the Pakistan military. It is part of our mainland and the Baloch are the same race, dna and blood as other Pakistanis are. 1971 PER SAY, indian help to the bangladeshi resistance did contribute in it's creation.

Last edited:
and blaming ISI for its emergence or any other insurgency rather than realizing how they started is a superb form of competence
also competence is not being able to provide security to your people and then put all the blame on poor neighbors

thats never argued

dont want you to start badmouthing as i am allergic to bullshits

I never blame ISI or any external agency for any insurgency in India. Insurgencies are always created thru neglect by the centre. Be it in India or Pakistan.

Of course ISI or RAW do give support to and take advantage of any insurgency in the opposing country.

But it is giving RAW and ISI far too much credit to manufacture any insurgency in the opposing country

Without india's help it still would have been created but not in 1971. Perhaps 20 or 30 years later. Ever wondered why Ethiopia and Eritrea could never continue to be a part of Italy? Different race, culture, blood and dna. That was the ULTIMATE reason bangladesh was created. Nothing could stop it. But many could benefit from it. The same reason why Pakistan could never be part of india. It's also the same reason why Balochistan can't secede from Pakistan. Despite indian help and grievances towards the Pakistan military. It is part of our mainland and the Baloch are the same race, dna and blood as other Pakistanis are. 1971 PER SAY, indian help to the bangladeshi resistance did contribute in it's creation.

Pakistan wasn't created on the basis of different race. It was created on the basis of different religion as espoused in the two nation theory.

It's failure resulted in the creation of Bangladesh.

I never blame ISI or any external agency for any insurgency in India. Insurgencies are always created thru neglect by the centre. Be it in India or Pakistan.

Of course ISI or RAW do give support to and take advantage of any insurgency in the opposing country.

But it is giving RAW and ISI far too much credit to manufacture any insurgency in the opposing country

Pakistan wasn't created on the basis of different race. It was created on the basis of different religion as espoused in the two nation theory.

If the TNT theory was a failure than bangladesh would have become a part of india again. TNT did not fail. It simply increased to the "3 nation theory". Perhaps in that sense the 2 nation theory was a failure but the 3 nation theory most certainly is not. The existence of Pakistan, india and bangladesh is testament to that fact. Also the creation of bangladesh AND PAKISTAN was PROOF OF THE FACT that nations cannot be formed from 2 separate races of people. It has never been possible, will never be possible.

Although not publicly acknowledged, there DEFINITELY is quite a distinct racial difference between Pakistanis and indians. I have been to Pakistan over 20 times and have lived in London UK all my life. In London there are many many indians here and it is very easy to distinguish the 2. The Pakistanis in Pakistan bare no resemblance to the indians in the UK. Not talking about unique or individual cases, but generally speaking it is straightforward to distinguish Pakistanis from indians. Someone from Central, Western or Northern Pakistan would be physically alien to someone from central and southern india. But the differences don't stop there.

There are however SOME indian Punjabis who may look similar to SOME Pakistani Punjabis. But that is neither here nor there. There are so many large number of Pakistanis that look Iranian, Turkish, Lebanese or Jordanian but that does not make them Middle Eastern, Arabic or Persian.

Another fact is that indian Muslims ARE IDENTICAL to the hindus in terms of race, genetics and physical appearance. That is why they are compatible to the indian nation. We however are not and we needed our own homeland for our race.

Ultimately the creation of Pakistan, bangladesh and india was the best thing that could have ever happened to all 3 countries. This fact should always be celebrated and appreciated.

Last edited:
it did not sir
two nation theory s still valid and now is used in broader term
two nation theory is infact the base of OIC
humor me
did bengalis joined Indian Union?
or do they still retain their muslim identity?

sir with all due respect its not about what you think but general perception and official claims
as far as general perceptions go ,,,,,, no one gives a damn
as for official claims
you know where i am going wih it dont you?

it did not sir
humor me

sir with all due respect its not about what you think but general perception and official claims
as for official claims
you know where i am going wih it dont you?

If the 2 nation or 3 nation theory was a failure then Pakistan and bangladesh would cease to exist. The fact that both Pakistan and bangladesh exist is testament to the fact that the 2/3 nation theory is more valid now then it was in 1947 or 1971. The only way this theory can be a failure is if Pakistan and or bangladesh become a part of india. The reality is that Pakistan is far more likely to become a part of China, Iran/Turkey, Afghanistan, Brazil or the South Pole before it becomes a part of india. Not happening. 2/3 nation theory has been completely validated.

It was the late Mohtarma who assisted in betraying the cause......

Kashmir is far from perfect because of the tryanny and genocide.....Punjab nowdays has more issues with alcoholism and drug addiction. Khalistani sentiment is still there but not as much as before. Like Balochistan, most of East Punjabs "dis-affected" are dissidents living overseas. That's my observation.
agree!

Sikhs are part of Pak Civilisation... all help and moral support must be provided to them.

There is bond of language and culture... let these Sikh freedom fighters visit Lahore..and see where there emotional and spiritual home is.

Sikhs deserve justice and freedom from the yoke of illegal indian empire. Just as the Kashmiris, South Tibeatans and oppressed people of NE deserve their freedom from this fasicst empire.

Pak peoples must raise the flag for the Sikhs on every forum and social media... it is moral imperative.

The crimes that this indian empire has committed against the valiant Sikh peoples must see the light of the day.

The political class in Pak must take this moral responsibility upon themselves.

The freedoms of the oppressed minorities in the indian empire is interrelated. When one breaks free all will break free leaving behind the RSSrs to feed on their own.

All the very best to the oppressed Sikhs!

Kindly go google about Punjab & Punjabis. Punjab is one of the richest states in India. Punjabis are one of the most successful community in India.

They won't be successful without India. They are spread across India.

I am posting just some of the Sikh Billionaires. If I start posting Millionaires it will go into volumes of this thread
You think all these Billionaires & Millionaires spread across India are fools to give up India & the whole Indian brothers & sisters who contributed to their success. Will they wind up their factories & offices spread across country to form Khalistan.

If Khalistan was separated according to your illusions, Many Sikhs will be reduced to beggars. Any Sikh is targeted in the foreign land by mistaking them as Muslims, Indian Gov.t immediately takes up the matter with the respective Gov.t. Why would we care if they are not Indians.

Do you need more. Look at cricketers who represented India. Sikhs are not like the deprived Balochis in Pakistan who are executed & never allowed to grow

Cricket

Politicians
Need other industries, ok let's go ahead

Bollywood

Hollywood
Internet celebrities
Pop and western Bhangra
Bhangra and other Punjabi folk

If you still need more famous Sikhs, let me know. Sikhs would never have been so successful without India.

Just to give one eg: In 2014, Yuvraj was bought by the Royal Challengers Bangalore for 14 crore. In 2015 he was bought by Delhi Daredevils for a mammoth Rs. 16 Crores. I am not taking in to account all his other IPL money. Just this 2 years he got 30 Crore. Do you know how much is that money. If he was part of Khalistan, nobody would know Yuvraj Singh neither he would be a billionaire. Most of your cricketers don't earn just his 2 IPL earnings in their entire life time. I have not even taken in to account all his career earnings, advertisement & brand endorsements.

Sikhs was & will be part of India. Brahumdagh Khan Bugti sought Indian citizen ship because he is genuinely one of the leader fighting for the freedom struggle of Balochistan. Give Pakistani citizenship to one Sikh who wants Khalistan & then we can agree there is some substance in your illusions.

Last edited:

Sikhs are part of Pak Civilisation... all help and moral support must be provided to them.

There is bond of language and culture... let these Sikh freedom fighters visit Lahore..and see where there emotional and spiritual home is.

Sikhs deserve justice and freedom from the yoke of illegal indian empire. Just as the Kashmiris, South Tibeatans and oppressed people of NE deserve their freedom from this fasicst empire.

Pak peoples must raise the flag for the Sikhs on every forum and social media... it is moral imperative.

The crimes that this indian empire has committed against the valiant Sikh peoples must see the light of the day.

The political class in Pak must take this moral responsibility upon themselves.

The freedoms of the oppressed minorities in the indian empire is interrelated. When one breaks free all will break free leaving behind the RSSrs to feed on their own.

All the very best to the oppressed Sikhs!

Sikhs in Lahore means the end of Pakistan- Your Pakistani friends will elaborate better- ask them about Sikh Empire and what they did to their place-

Sikhs have also made major expeditions to Tibet- It is because of Sikhs and Dogras that Laddakh is a part of India- They also made military campaigns deep inside Tibet under British-

Kindly go google about Punjab & Punjabis. Punjab is one of the richest states in India. Punjabis are one of the most successful community in India.

They won't be successful without India. They are spread across India.

I am posting just some of the Sikh Billionaires. If I start posting Millionaires it will go into volumes of this thread
You think all these Billionaires & Millionaires spread across India are fools to give up India & the whole Indian brothers & sisters who contributed to their success. Will they wind up their factories & offices spread across country to form Khalistan.

If Khalistan was separated according to your illusions, Many Sikhs will be reduced to beggars. Any Sikh is targeted in the foreign land by mistaking them as Muslims, Indian Gov.t immediately takes up the matter with the respective Gov.t. Why would we care if they are not Indians.

Do you need more. Look at cricketers who represented India. Sikhs are not like the deprived Balochis in Pakistan who are executed & never allowed to grow

Cricket

Politicians
Need other industries, ok let's go ahead

Bollywood

Hollywood
Internet celebrities
Pop and western Bhangra
Bhangra and other Punjabi folk

If you still need more famous Sikhs, let me know. Sikhs would never have been so successful without India.

Just to give one eg: In 2014, Yuvraj was bought by the Royal Challengers Bangalore for 14 crore. In 2015 he was bought by Delhi Daredevils for a mammoth Rs. 16 Crores. I am not taking in to account all his other IPL money. Just this 2 years he got 30 Crore. Do you know how much is that money. If he was part of Khalistan, nobody would know Yuvraj Singh neither he would be a billionaire. Most of your cricketers don't earn just his 2 IPL earnings in their entire life time. I have not even taken in to account all his career earnings, advertisement & brand endorsements.

Sikhs was & will be part of India. Brahumdagh Khan Bugti sought Indian citizen ship because he is genuinely one of the leader fighting for the freedom struggle of Balochistan. Give Pakistani citizenship to one Sikh who wants Khalistan & then we can agree there is some substance in your illusions.

TBH apart from a few members on PDF, the vast majority of Pakistanis know very little and couldn't care less about india, sikhs and their homeland. They have got absolutely nothing to do with us. We have no connection with these people whatsoever.

it did not sir
humor me

Two nation theory claimed that Muslims on the subcontinent need a separate nation, without which they would be oppressed by the Hindu majority. It espoused the creation of a separate nation on the basis of religion and that religion itself was sufficient to unite people of the same religion.

The failure of which is well known.

as for official claims
you know where i am going wih it dont you

Yes I very well know, it goes both ways, with RAW being blamed in your part of the country too.. :-)

If the TNT theory was a failure than bangladesh would have become a part of india again. TNT did not fail. It simply increased to the "3 nation theory". Perhaps in that sense the 2 nation theory was a failure but the 3 nation theory most certainly is not. The existence of Pakistan, india and bangladesh is testament to that fact. Also the creation of bangladesh AND PAKISTAN was PROOF OF THE FACT that nations cannot be formed from 2 separate races of people. It has never been possible, will never be possible.

Although not publicly acknowledged, there DEFINITELY is quite a distinct racial difference between Pakistanis and indians. I have been to Pakistan over 20 times and have lived in London UK all my life. In London there are many many indians here and it is very easy to distinguish the 2. The Pakistanis in Pakistan bare no resemblance to the indians in the UK. Not talking about unique or individual cases, but generally speaking it is straightforward to distinguish Pakistanis from indians. Someone from Central, Western or Northern Pakistan would be physically alien to someone from central and southern india. But the differences don't stop there.

There are however SOME indian Punjabis who may look similar to SOME Pakistani Punjabis. But that is neither here nor there. There are so many large number of Pakistanis that look Iranian, Turkish, Lebanese or Jordanian but that does not make them Middle Eastern, Arabic or Persian.

Another fact is that indian Muslims ARE IDENTICAL to the hindus in terms of race, genetics and physical appearance. That is why they are compatible to the indian nation. We however are not and we needed our own homeland for our race.

Ultimately the creation of Pakistan, bangladesh and india was the best thing that could have ever happened to all 3 countries. This fact should always be celebrated and appreciated.

I'll just bust some myths you seem to have.

In India we have people who look like Europeans, like hrithik roshan.

We have people who look like Africans down south, not all, but some.

We have people who look like Chinese, in the North East.

We have people who look middle eastern brown people in various states.

We have middle eastern white looking people in the northern hill states.

More than half of Pakistan's population, that is people from Punjab and sindh, are virtually indistinguishable from Indians.

A fact that is exploited by many expatriate Pakistanis in the US, by claiming they are Indian, to the avoid the stigma of terrorism associated with Pakistan.

Having spent some years in the US, I can personally attest to this fact and have lost count of the number of times I've seen Pakistanis claim to be Indian.

Regarding your 2/3 nation theory, religion was supposed to be a strong enough binding factor, to bind together Muslims of the subcontinent in a separate nation, under the two nation theory. History is witness to the failure of which.

Two nation theory claimed that Muslims on the subcontinent need a separate nation, without which they would be oppressed by the Hindu majority. It espoused the creation of a separate nation on the basis of religion and that religion itself was sufficient to unite people of the same religion.

The failure of which is well known.

Yes I very well know, it goes both ways, with RAW being blamed in your part of the country too.. :-)

I'll just bust some myths you seem to have.

In India we have people who look like Europeans, like hrithik roshan.

We have people who look like Africans down south, not all, but some.

We have people who look like Chinese, in the North East.

We have people who look middle eastern brown people in various states.

We have middle eastern white looking people in the northern hill states.

More than half of Pakistan's population, that is people from Punjab and sindh, are virtually indistinguishable from Indians.

A fact that is exploited by many expatriate Pakistanis in the US, by claiming they are Indian, to the avoid the stigma of terrorism associated with Pakistan.

Having spent some years in the US, I can personally attest to this fact and have lost count of the number of times I've seen Pakistanis claim to be Indian.

Regarding your 2/3 nation theory, religion was supposed to be a strong enough binding factor, to bind together Muslims of the subcontinent in a separate nation, under the two nation theory. History is witness to the failure of which.
I'm in the Usa and believe me we dont look or sound anything like the Indians.

Not all Indians stupid idiot. Those good looking people are only 3-6% of your population at the NW.

They are the least Indian among you. I'm tired of explaining this to you idiots.

The core genepool of Indians is the rotten Dravidian core of Central, Deccan and South India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom