What's new

Khalistan Movement

Isnt it ironical that those living abroad seek a homeland in a area they have left while those living in the same ' homeland' do not want one ?

It says something about the motives of those demonstrating and No, its not an Indian obsession.

The issue has therefore to be kept alive in some form & it needs support.

India did not murder Bhindranwala, he chose to challenge the state & met a fate as all such men must.

Pak tried to do a " Bangladesh' on India through Khalistan. Like all such plots , it backfired.
Sure buddy Bhindrawale wasn't murdered and the Harminder sahib wasn't destroyed. Sure....

tit for tat?
it works both ways

That's the English definition of tit for tat. Its supposed to work both ways.

cant speculate where u trying to stretch it
you can not blame all of ur mistakes and incompetence on ISI

Crushing the Khalistan movement so completely, that it has not been able to rear it's has for two decades, would suggest competence rather than incompetence.

dont open new pandorra boxes

Its already opened.

we did lose the eastern front
no arguing in that
nothing embarrsing
we did not lose it to you
well not in the technical sense
nevertheless enjoy the victory
because after visiting the bangladeshi section
i enjoy our defeat

Without India, there would be no Bangladesh.

Nothing technical about it.

i thought conversing with an intellectual will be enjoyable

I was being subtly sarcastic when I said I'm an intellectual. You still don't get it.

again i do consider it to be my mistake

You apologise too much.

:-)

That's the English definition of tit for tat. Its supposed to work both ways.

Crushing the Khalistan movement so completely, that it has not been able to rear it's has for two decades, would suggest competence rather than incompetence.

Its already opened.

Nothing technical about it.

I was being subtly sarcastic when I said I'm an intellectual. You still don't get it.

You apologise too much.

:-)

Without india, there would have been a bangladesh but it would have taken far longer to achieve. 1991 at the earliest as opposed to 1971. More realistically in 2001. Nations cannot be made by 2 distinct separate races 1000s of kms apart.

Without india, there would have been a bangladesh but it would have taken far longer to achieve. 1991 at the earliest as opposed to 1971. More realistically in 2001. Nations cannot be made by 2 distinct separate races 1000s of kms apart.

Also do remember that the Banglas started their anti-Urdu agitations in early 1950s, almost 2 decades before RAW was even created!

It wouldn't have worked out ultimately, no matter what. Banglas were too ethno-centric; besides we would never except them as one of us and they probably understood this from the get-go.

Also do remember that the Banglas started their anti-Urdu agitations in early 1950s, almost 2 decades before RAW was even created!

It wouldn't have worked out ultimately, no matter what. Banglas were too ethno-centric; besides we would never except them as one of us and they probably understood this from the get-go.

But they are NOT one of us. They never were and never will be. In fact we are more closer to the Iranians and Turks in terms of race and physical appearance. Yet I don't see us forming a nation with Iran and Turkey. The fact that bangladesh was created and never become a part of india means they only joined the Pakistan movement just because they never wanted to be a part of india. They would have just as easily been part of the Somalian bandwagon if it meant they would not be part of india.

Last edited:
The fact that bangladesh was created and never become a part of india means they only joined the Pakistan movement just because they never wanted to be a part of india.

Yes, but it's not only that, they are actually clever people.

The Bangla Muslim majority there were mostly peasants and wanted to get rid of their Hindu feudal lords.

To this end, they tagged along with us so they could be free themselves from their feudal lords.

Once that's done and their Hindu ruling class fled, they had fewer reasons to stick with us.

From our perspective, we only let them join us because they wanted to. The original Pakistan envisioned by the nation's architects did not include the Banglas.

Remember 1971 when Sikh regiment was outside Lahore and wanted to take over which they would have as they were adamant but Indira Gandhi prevented them and pulled back forcefully and since Indian army is a professional and not made of goons like **** army had to come back regretfully.

Inquire from from your army they are in state of denial but let me tell you they are being whacked black and blue.

Believe me you won't get that chance. Indian army will eliminate those nukes by striking first. Don't believe me we have spy satellites sniffing your nukes and as soon as we pick any movements of your nukes Pakistan will be finished.

More bollywood indian fantasies......keep living in fantasy world.

india can eliminate Pakistani nukes???????.... just like india were claiming that Pakistan would NEVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That india and the rest if the world would stop it.

So what happened to india eliminating Pakistan's nukes and sikhs invading Lahore after mumbai 2008? :azn:

Think you're a bit angry and frustrated because of "lesser men" syndrome:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Yes, but it's not only that, they are actually clever people.

The Bangla Muslim majority there were mostly peasants and wanted to get rid of their Hindu feudal lords.

To this end, they tagged along with us so they could be free themselves from their feudal lords.

Once that's done and their Hindu ruling class fled, they had fewer reasons to stick with us.

From our perspective, we only let them join us because they wanted to. The original Pakistan envisioned by the nation's architects did not include the Banglas.

That's a very true analysis and sums everything going up succinctly. The only thing that Pakistan and bangladesh ever had in common was that they both did not want to be a part of india and wanted our their own nations.

More bollywood indian fantasies
Yes, indeed.

This @lcafanboy is so gone that he is not worth even wasting my time on. Just kick this tosser back into the Ganga for a bath. Maybe he might come back a better man - touch wood.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Many think I am too harsh on the Banglas here./ My reason is simple - they gave these Gangas the biggest PR victory in 1971 imaginable. In military terms 1971 was nothing special.50k men could never have lasted long against the odds. US Marine Corps, Russian SVD paratroopers, Royal Marines, French Foreign Legion, SS-Panzer Divisions would all have been defeated like PA was in Bangla given the odds, terrain and geopolitics.

However the fact is it gave Ganga's a goal and they still sing songs about it. Of course in 70 years of trying they have failed to take Azad Kashmir of PK. That say's something about these very 'small men' from the swamps of the Ganga.

That said I blame the Banglas for having given this goal to Ganga's. That is something I can't forgive or forget. A family member of mine was involved in that debacle. Also anybody say to me 'Muslim' my reply is shove it. These traitor Banglas were also 'Muslims'. Yet thet were the cause of the biggest humiliation suffered by PA.

Allama Iqbal 1930.

"India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India."

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad_Address

Yes, indeed.

This @lcafanboy is so gone that he is not worth even wasting my time on. Just kick this tosser back into the Ganga for a bath. Maybe he might come back a better man - touch wood.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Many think I am too harsh on the Banglas here./ My reason is simple - they gave these Gangas the biggest PR victory in 1971 imaginable. In military terms 1971 was nothing special.50k men could never have lasted long against the odds. US Marine Corps, Russian SVD paratroopers, Royal Marines, French Foreign Legion, SS-Panzer Divisions would all have been defeated like PA was in Bangla given the odds, terrain and geopolitics.

However the fact is it gave Ganga's a goal and they still sing songs about it. Of course in 70 years of trying they have failed to take Azad Kashmir of PK. That say's something about these very 'small men' from the swamps of the Ganga.

That said I blame the Banglas for having given this goal to Ganga's. That is something I can't forgive or forget. A family member of mine was involved in that debacle. Also anybody say to me 'Muslim' my reply is shove it. These traitor Banglas were also 'Muslims'. Yet thet were the cause of the biggest humiliation suffered by PA.

Allama Iqbal 1930.

"India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India."

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad_Address

Bro, that's what I keel saying. What people don't realize is that it was impossible for india/bangladesh to lose the 1971 war. 90,000 Pakistanis soldiers verses over 100 million bengalis and 500 million indians. And the 90,000 Pakistani soldiers had their supplies completely severed and were at least 2500 kms from their homeland. So even if each Pakistani soldier was a terminator or predator, we would still have lost. bangladesh had a war with us just like the indians have done. For that reason, I will always hate bangladesh and it's people just so much as I hate india and indians. Religion does not come into it. To me bengalis and indians are the same people. They look the same and have the same habits.

There were 90000 Pakistani troops captured by Indian army now read what 21 sikhs did at battle of Saragrahi which is still taught in Army training in India as well as in UK and is featured in hall of fame.

Here's what 21 Sikhs did at saragrahi:

The Battle of Saragarhi was fought before the Tirah Campaign on 12 September 1897 between British Indian Army and Afghan Orakzai tribesmen. It occurred in the North-West Frontier Province (now Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan).

The British Indian contingent comprised 21 Sikhs of the 36th Sikhs (now the 4th Battalion of the Sikh Regiment), who were stationed at an army post attacked by around 10,000 Afghans. The Sikhs, led by Havildar Ishar Singh, chose to fight to the death, in what is considered by some military historians as one of history's great last-stands.[9] The post was recaptured two days later by another British Indian contingent.

Sikh military personnel commemorate the battle every year on 12 September, as Saragarhi Day.[10]
Saragarhi was a small village in the border district of Kohat, situated on the Samana Range, in present-day Pakistan. On 20 April 1894, the 36th Sikh Regiment of the British Army was created, under the command of Colonel J. Cook.[11] In August 1897, five companies of the 36th Sikhs under Lt. Col. John Haughton, were sent to the North West Frontier Province (Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa), stationed at Samana Hills, Kurag, Sangar, Sahtop Dhar and Saragarhi.

The British had partially succeeded in getting control of this volatile area, however tribal Pashtuns attacked British personnel from time to time. Thus a series of forts, originally built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Ruler of the Sikh Empire, were consolidated. Two of the forts were Fort Lockhart, (on the Samana Range of the Hindu Kush mountains), and Fort Gulistan(Sulaiman Range), situated a few miles apart. Fort Lockhart is located at 33.5562N 70.91877E.[12] Due to the forts not being visible to each other, Saragarhi was created midway, as a heliographic communication post. The Saragarhi post, situated on a rocky ridge, consisted of a small block house with loop-holed ramparts and a signalling tower.

A general uprising by the Afghans began there in 1897, and between 27 August - 11 September, many vigorous efforts by Pashtuns to capture the forts were thwarted by 36th Sikh regiment. In 1897, insurgent and inimical activities had increased, and on 3 and 9 September Afridi tribes, with allegiance to Afghans, attacked Fort Gulistan. Both the attacks were repulsed, and a relief column from Fort Lockhart, on its return trip, reinforced the signalling detachment positioned at Saragarhi, increasing its strength to one Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) and twenty troops of Other Ranks (ORs).

On 12 September 1897, 10,000 Pashtuns attacked the signalling post at Saragarhi, so that communication would be lost between the two forts.

Remembrance and legacy[edit]
The epic poem "Khalsa Bahadur" is in memory of the Sikhs who died at Sargarhi.[15]

The battle has become iconic of eastern military civilization, British empire military history and Sikh history.[16] The modern Sikh Regiment continues to celebrate the day of the Battle of Saragarhi each 12 September as the Regimental Battle Honours Day. To commemorate the men the British built two Saragarhi Gurudwaras: one in Amritsar very close to the main entrance of the Golden Temple, and another in Ferozepur Cantonment, which was the district that most of the men hailed from.

In Indian schools[edit]
The Indian military, in particular the Indian Army have been pushing for the battle to be taught in India's schools. They want it taught due to the heroism shown by the Indian soldiers to act as inspiration for young children – in the field of bravery. There were articles like these, printed in the Punjab's longest-established newspaper, The Tribune in 1999: "the military action at Saragarhi is taught to students the world over and particularly to students in France."[17] Although there seems to be no evidence for this claim (it is not, for example, on France's national school curriculum[18]) the news was enough to provoke political debate, and the battle has been taught in schools in the Punjab since 2000:

“ The decision to include the battle story in the school curriculum was taken last year during a public rally presided over by the Punjab Chief Minister, Mr Parkash Singh Badal. Following this, the State Government had issued a notification that the battle story should be included in the school curriculum from this session. There had been a constant demand from the Sikh Regiment and various ex-servicemen's associations that the battle be included in the school curriculum. A similar request had also been put forward to Mr Badal during the battle's state-level centenary celebrations at Ferozepore in 1997. A subsequent letter sent to the Punjab Government by the Saragarhi Memorial and Ethos Promotion Forum had also urged the State Government that the battle has many inspiring lessons for children. On hearing the acts of valour, the British Parliament had then risen in unison to pay homage to the fallen soldiers.[19] ”
Saragarhi Day[edit]
Saragarhi Day
Official name Saragarhi Day
Observed by India[3] (also observed by Sikhsworldwide)
Type national & international
Significance Honors the 21 military Sikhsoldiers who died at the Battle of Saragarhi
Observances Parades, school history projects, government buildings
Date 12 September (or nearest weekday)
Related to Remembrance Day
Saragarhi Day, is a Sikh military commemoration day celebrated on 12 September every year to commemorate The Battle of Saragarhi.[3] Sikh military personnel and Sikh non-military people commemorate the battle around the world every year on 12 September. All units of the Sikh Regiment celebrate Saragarhi Day every year as the Regimental Battle Honours Day.

Saragarhi Memorial Gurudwara (temple) was built in memory of the 21 Sikh soldiers that fought at The Battle of Saragarhi.[20]

Saragarhi Day in the UK[edit]
Saragarhi was introduced back into the UK by writer and filmmaker Jay Singh-Sohal[21] and the British Army with the launch of the book "Saragarhi: The Forgotten Battle" in 2013 at Old College Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. It has since been commemorated each year on its battle honour day by the British Armed Forces. In 2014 the commemoration also took place at Sandhurst at the Indian Army Memorial Room. In 2015 it took place at the Honourable Artillery Company in London,[22] where it is also due to take place in 2016.

Various senior ministers and armed forces generals have paid tribute to Sikh service by mentioning the story of Saragarhi. In April 2016 the Defence Secretary Michael Fallon MP made mention as a special Vaisakhi event at the Ministry of Defence. In June 2016 the Chief of the General Staff Sir Nick Carter did the same at a special British Sikh Association dinner.

Saragarhi and Thermopylae[edit]
The battle has frequently been compared to the Battle of Thermopylae,[16] where a small Greek force faced a large Persian army of Xerxes (480 BC).

The comparison is made because of the overwhelming odds faced by a tiny defending force in each case, and the defenders' brave stand to their deaths, as well as the extremely disproportionate number of fatalities caused to the attacking force.

It is important[clarification needed] to note that during the Battle of Saragarhi, the British did not manage to get a relief unit there until after the 21 had fought to their deaths. At Thermopylae, the 300 Spartans and their allies also stayed after their lines had been outflanked, to fight to their deaths.

The sikhs are so powerful that many 100s of thousands of them were massacerred like dogs in 1984 and there was nothing they could do about it. So the sikhs are good at fighting for the British and protecting them yet can't protect themselves or their women from the indian army in 1984. That is utterly pathetic and shameful.

And I often see them them in UK. I won't hide the fact I beat a few in my younger years just for being Banglas. Their elders had this puffed up, red swollen lips spouting from ugly face jammed on a skinny short body barely above 5 feet spitting that red gunk all over the place. Yuk !

Their women would be dressed in those Ganga special - the Sari. Nowdays they have taken to wear the Shalwar Kameez which annoys me to no limits as I don't want anything to share with these scumbags.

The best thing ever happened to PK was losing these tossers

That is the biggest fraud being spread by you dalkhors. Give me a machine gun and I would shred 1,000 Sikhs before they could tie their turbans. I already posted a link debunking this myth.
Seriously speaking how do you think Pakistan could have defended the East Pakistan?
Serious answer only. Even if improbable, I would like you to answer in the positive. How could the Pakistan Army have saved East Pakistan?

90,000 Pakistanis soldiers
It was 55k. The rest were civilian officials, police and family members.

3-jpg.213587

Read this please. It's got all the facts and interesting comparison. > https://defence.pk/threads/war-of-1971-bangladesh.377374/

Seriously speaking how do you think Pakistan could have defended the East Pakistan?
Impossible. No army could have. The moment Banglas turned tail the game was over. Pak should have pulled out straight away and saved the situation - damage containment.

Last edited:
And I often see them them in UK. I won't hide the fact I beat a few in my younger years just for being Banglas. Their elders had this puffed up, red swollen lips spouting from ugly face jammed on a skinny short body barely above 5 feet spitting that red gunk all over the place. Yuk !

Their women would be dressed in those Ganga special - the Sari. Nowdays they have taken to wear the Shalwar Kameez which annoys me to no limits as I don't want anything to share with these scumbags.

The best thing ever happened to PK was losing these tossers

That is the biggest fraud being spread by you dalkhors. Give me a machine gun and I would shred 1,000 Sikhs before they could tie their turbans. I already posted a link debunking this myth.

Brother, TBH the bengalis could not ever be a part of Pakistan because they never were one of us nor will they ever be. A single nation CAN NEVER be formed from 2 separate races. In terms of race, physical appearance, genetics, culture, way of life we have FAR more in common with Afghans, Iranians and SOUTHERN Turks than with bengalis yet we are not forming a nation with them. So how can we with bangladesh?

When Pakistan was formed in 1947, the bengalis also NEVER EVER wanted to be a part of india. So they cunningly clung to the Pakistan bandwagon to get away from india. They would have just as easily clung to the Somalian bandwagon if it meant them getting away from india. When everything was set, they wanted their own independent homeland after they had finished using our resources and power to get them to that stage. Us Pakistanis fell for that trap.

But yes, the irony in the UK is that many bengalis imitate Pakistanis and our culture. Some even call us their "brothers". And some even say we are the "same people". I have had to correct a few bengalis on these 2 points in the past before.

Crushing the Khalistan movement so completely, that it has not been able to rear it's has for two decades, would suggest competence rather than incompetence
and blaming ISI for its emergence or any other insurgency rather than realizing how they started is a superb form of competence
also competence is not being able to provide security to your people and then put all the blame on poor neighbors
thats never argued
You apologise too much
dont want you to start badmouthing as i am allergic to bullshits

Back
Top Bottom