What's new

Khalistan Movement

d9863dcf63e9476f2303d1805cdea546.jpg

11348144_1598076030443488_1936371199_n.jpg

There was more people holding Baluchistan flag than on this video holding Khalistan flag..Those things are expected in Canada & US only.

Hindustan murdabad slogans shouted yesterday on Indian territory.......check the 1st post.......Envoy....sorry Enjoy :P

Do you even speak Punjabi, lol
read again and try to understand what i said..

e7ac0e04d6292986fab2a8569a57ec94.jpg

Dont be a slave.............

images

Hindustan murdabad slogans shouted yesterday on Indian territory.......check the 1st post.......Envoy....sorry Enjoy :P
Such 10-20 people's groups consist in every country..Better not to be counted.Even Punjabis don't count them...If they really had that much of potential Khalistan would have already become a reality..
I am well aware about ground reality here..Their main demand is to arrest Sandeep Singh,not khalistan although they are chanting such..Govt can easily put an end to it if they want.

Khalistan movement is not going anywhere. Most of its supporters live overseas and do nothing but hold protests. May be Pakistan can invite them and raise a Khalistan army.

Seriously, Pakistan supporting such a movement is a losing proposition.

pakistanis are champions of people's rights in other countries yet in their own Ahemdiyyas are treated as 3rd class citizens, Pathans and Balouch aren't given self-determination, people on this site support the hanging of a Christian because she hurt the sentiments of muslims, and the list goes on.

before bashing Pakistan you should look whats happening in India Dalits,Sikhs,Muslims and Kashmiris are prosecuted daily.
dont you guys do same to muslims for eating beef in the form of mobs and state institutes are also involved at least we are giving her a chance for justice
besides this you should also look into Indian rape cases no one is save form the frustrated Indian janta.same thing is happening to women in Kashmir or do you consider rapes to be your way of expressing love.

you deserve a negative rate for this post.reported

ON topic: Pakistan had chance to support Khalistan movement during BB's tenure even Hamid Gul and isi were ready to support. but BB had other moronic plans.

Last edited:
i live in punjab all i can say is the only thing burning is u r ....... lol u cant even imagine how we punjabis are proud of our country every society has few rejects. most of my friends are sikhs and the ppl u show are very few who were hurt during 1984 sikh riots and few who has sadly lost family members in terrorism era but they are like in 100s or max in 1000s cant even put a percentage on it

lol look at the video apart from 10 -20 ppl in front no one raising slogans u will see it if u want to see it

Raju no need to get upset and get carried away, if you think its merely 10-20 people then why bother? and responding in such an emotional way. :lol:

Are you sure??? So who was protesting last month in US?

Punjab is in the US ? Are they going to make Khalistan in the US ?

Most of these Khalistanis are in the diaspora and are people or kids of people who flee Punjab during the 1980s when they were part of the separatist outfits.

Do you see such Khalistani protests in Punjab ? If yes then how many are there in the rallies ?

Are the Kashmiris protesting in Kashmir or sitting in the USA ?

Understand the difference b/w Kashmir and Punjab. Anyway, you can believe what you wish to believe.

Pakistan should make a deal with India, "you stop meddling in Balochistan and we will stop meddling in Khalistan"

Back
Top Bottom