What's new

Khalistan Movement

Punjab is in the US ? Are they going to make Khalistan in the US ?

Most of these Khalistanis are in the diaspora and are people or kids of people who flee Punjab during the 1980s when they were part of the separatist outfits.

Do you see such Khalistani protests in Punjab ? If yes then how many are there in the rallies ?

Are the Kashmiris protesting in Kashmir or sitting in the USA ?

Understand the difference b/w Kashmir and Punjab. Anyway, you can believe what you wish to believe.
Well Kashmiris were protesting in US as well . I hope this would help
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ttempts-to-shed-violent-past/article30279412/
And admit this that there are still separatist khalistani people amongst you , whom the gov. is deliberately trying to arrest and punish. Seems like the fire is rekindling itself!

Sikhs diaspora living abroad has adopted the Jewish tradition. Which is, to overwhelm the socio-economic structure of a country in their favor. Take a look at the Canadian and English parliaments----- now make a guess about what's coming for Indian Punjab in the far future.
Edit Canadian defence minister is a Punjabi Sikh.

Kashmiris were protesting in the US AND in Kashmir Valley.

In the case of Sikhs, only Sikhs in diaspora are protesting, not the ones in Indian Punjab. Even IS some are its only a few. Nothing like Kashmir.

The difference is pretty easy to understand, no rocket science.
yeah it's easy to understand but you never know what will happen since indian government is well established in Punjab and fortunately not in Kashmir might be the reason for an all out defiance of indian opression.

i live in punjab all i can say is the only thing burning is u r ....... lol u cant even imagine how we punjabis are proud of our country every society has few rejects. most of my friends are sikhs and the ppl u show are very few who were hurt during 1984 sikh riots and few who has sadly lost family members in terrorism era but they are like in 100s or max in 1000s cant even put a percentage on it

lol look at the video apart from 10 -20 ppl in front no one raising slogans u will see it if u want to see it
U then dont remember what they were chanting hindustan murdabad.. maybe u have short memory of how ur Goldend tempel was humilated by indian army fill that pool insude with blood killed innocent kids there and 35 sikhs killed by indian army again to show bill clinton that it was ISI job. Or maybe u r hindu punjabi.

U then dont remember what they were chanting hindustan murdabad.. maybe u have short memory of how ur Goldend tempel was humilated by indian army fill that pool insude with blood killed innocent kids there and 35 sikhs killed by indian army again to show bill clinton that it was ISI job. Or maybe u r hindu punjabi.
punjabi is a punjabi sikhs go to temples we go to grudwaras. u can see 100s of sikhs when u go to any devi vice versa u can see 100s of hindus in golden temple. let me tell u we punjabis are the worst when it comes to playing mind games and or being shrewd so dont even try that nonsense. 2nd dont forget that punjabis hate u lot for what happened in 1947 and most the killing took place in pakistani and indian punjab so we dont need any sympathy of urs .

Raju no need to get upset and get carried away, if you think its merely 10-20 people then why bother? and responding in such an emotional way. :lol:
showing truth is not emotional u lot need a slap of truth to wake u up thats it.

e7ac0e04d6292986fab2a8569a57ec94.jpg

Dont be a slave.............
Nehru ? :o::hitwall:
images

punjabi is a punjabi sikhs go to temples we go to grudwaras. u can see 100s of sikhs when u go to any devi vice versa u can see 100s of hindus in golden temple. let me tell u we punjabis are the worst when it comes to playing mind games and or being shrewd so dont even try that nonsense. 2nd dont forget that punjabis hate u lot for what happened in 1947 and most the killing took place in pakistani and indian punjab so we dont need any sympathy of urs .

showing truth is not emotional u lot need a slap of truth to wake u up thats it.

you just proved that you are Hindu other wise you would have said or condemn what happend in Golden temple but here you go again trying to play same nonsense game again that we are this we are that... whats so hard to say that what happend back then was wrong but hey if you admit you have to submit but your proud that you are Hindu and rest is just third class and you can do what ever when ever even if thats their holliest place.

you just proved that you are Hindu other wise you would have said or condemn what happend in Golden temple but here you go again trying to play same nonsense game again that we are this we are that... whats so hard to say that what happend back then was wrong but hey if you admit you have to submit but your proud that you are Hindu and rest is just third class and you can do what ever when ever even if thats their holliest place.
yes i am a hindu and u r muslim, atleast i wasn't raised to judge ppl on the bases of religion i respect u r religion its the ideology i may oppose or agree to not the religion. and what happened at golden temple was unfortunate but the responsibility lie on the ppl who took weapons and made that holy place into den of terrorists and criminals

yes i am a hindu and u r muslim, atleast i wasn't raised to judge ppl on the bases of religion i respect u r religion its the ideology i may oppose or agree to not the religion. and what happened at golden temple was unfortunate but the responsibility lie on the ppl who took weapons and made that holy place into den of terrorists and criminals

Exactily you still didnt condemn cuz you just proved you are HINDU, you just draw and define line.. if people took weapon they must have greviences.
this is third world where we still follow the old tradition to define horse as horse and duck as duck..

Ce-ezhmXIAAY5Pf.jpg

India should cease repression of Sikh nation in Punjab. Oppression could provoke violence.

FreeKhalistan

Every couple of days, some guy come with this so called Khalistani Movement.
The guy, who I am sure has never been to Punjab.
And I being a Punjabi, A Sikh, read these Threads, sitting here in Punjab.
And I am not sure whether to laugh or argue...

Just one thing though,
Ik vaari aithe Punjab ch aake vekh lao,
Vaddeo Khalistanio...
Pta lag ju Khalistania di bundch pehli goli kihne maarni aa....
Salle Breadd....

Khalistan ???? HAHAHAHAHA you mean Khali Sthan! Its dead, for quite sometime. Been to punjab, hariyana. These people are busy in making high (income) and getting high (on life). No time for Khali Baat (Empty Talk) or Khali Sthan (Empty place).

Tch..Tch..Tch..Tch.. :lol:
Khalistan Movement is a powerful reminder for India to take care its internal affairs and don't ever try to engage its nose in Pakistan..

In a try to ignite insurgency in Baluchistan...India will be burnt slightly from inside...!

On the contrary the Khalistan movement and it's extermination by the centre, is a constant reminder to Pakistan, how quickly the Indian state can crush any insurgency once it makes up it mind to do so.

Please also note, that the current insurgency in Kashmir, is like a kindergarten picnic compared to the Khalistan insurgency at it's peak. Balochistan on the other hand, I see interesting times ahead especially with the CPEC. :-)

Khalistan ???? HAHAHAHAHA you mean Khali Sthan! Its dead, for quite sometime. Been to punjab, hariyana. These people are busy in making high (income) and getting high (on life). No time for Khali Baat (Empty Talk) or Khali Sthan (Empty place).

It's been dead for two decades.. This article is about twenty years late..

Balochistan on the other hand, I see interesting times ahead especially with the CPEC

Like many Indians on this forum and off it, I see you also make yourself out to be an expert on Baloch issues. Allow me to please set some things in perspective for you.

If you think Khalistan was something, thank God you never had the misfortune of fighting the Taliban. They're a tough bunch and I speak through experience. Guess who beat them, us. And it was no easy task, the 48 nation coalition to our west will vouch for as much.
Balochistan in comparison, totally different story. They're small nomadic bands of no more than 50 individuals a camp who lack the capacity to put up a fight. Hit and Run is their MO and if you believe that blowing up a pipeline or ten accounts for "interesting times", I'd rather not ask you how dull ones go.

Back
Top Bottom