What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

Meesna

Reaction score
Kashmir’s Grand Mufti on Wednesday stirred up a real hornet’s nest by asking for declaring Ahmadis or Ahmadiyyas as non-Muslims through a legislation in the state Assembly.

The cleric, Mufti Muhammad Bashiruddin, who is recognised by both the state government and the Centre as official 'Mufti Azam' or Grand Mufti of Jammu and Kashmir, while speaking at a meeting of religious leaders here organised by the Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Personal Board headed by him, said that all legislators should jointly table a bill in the state Assembly during its coming session and ensure it was passed with voice votes as well to declare Ahmadis as non-Muslims.

Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti | Deccan Chronicle

This is India, Not some Arab country. Here Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi, Bohra all are Muslim. If this Hatemonger want Ahmedi to be declared non Muslim, I will suggest him to learn "Pole Vaulting"..

This kind of Stupid ideas will not tolerated in "Land of free".

Due to ppl like him, Azim's father rejected Jinna's offer...

This is India, Not some Arab country. Here Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi, Bohra all are Muslim. If this Hatemonger want Ahmedi to be declared non Muslim, I will suggest him to learn "Pole Vaulting"..

This kind of Stupid ideas will not tolerated in "Land of free".

Due to ppl like him, Azim's father rejected Jinna's offer...

Is he is a Ahmedi ,AFAIK he is a Shia.

There is no way this will happen. We in india allow anyone to call himself/herself as any religion.
i can call myself a mslim and go to temple if i want to. Ahmadis , if they call themselves mslim or hindu , they can. period.
If kashmir gets freedom they can do what they want.

ae mufti, muft mein khaane waala, ja ja.

There is no way this will happen. We in india allow anyone to call himself/herself as any religion.
i can call myself a mslim and go to temple if i want to. Ahmadis , if they call themselves mslim or hindu , they can. period.
If kashmir gets freedom they can do what they want.

In that case you will not be a muslim.... calling yourself one wont make you one ......

Is he is a Ahmedi ,AFAIK he is a Shia.

Infact I also didn't say he is Ahmedi, I said, due to this mentality ppl like Azim's father opted to stay in India. He saw India as a place where Muslims will treated equal (by Law) irrespective of their sect. Yes you are right, he is Shia and he shias are safe in India than any other country.

Listen to Zaved's interview, He categorically tell that "India is the only country where Shias, Ahmedi, Sunni live togather under one Islam.

The nonsense of Mufti will not be allowed here... shooo...

Funny how it is that in India the large non Muslim population is what prevents Muslims from indulging in sectarian violence of the kind seen elsewhere. All the sects end up being protected from each other by those non believers. Not in any active, interventionist manner but by simply being the elephant in the room.

In that case you will not be a muslim.... calling yourself one wont make you one ......

This is what you guys hate in India ..and this is what makes Indians different... for instance .....

I am a Hindu ....
I am married to a Sikh Lady
I go to Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi almost every month, and I serve and eat there...and Muslims have no problem with that.
I go to Gurudwaras every month and serve and eat langar..Sikhs have no problem with that
I visit template every month....serve and eat there ...and I don't have a problem with that...

There is a large number of people in India who live their lives like I do.. and that's what makes Internet warriors so uneasy ...because this is not what they have learnt in their text books.
But this bothers

It will in india.

Religion does not boundry related..... As a muslim if you will bow infront of anyone other than Allah you are doing shirk and you are not muslim..... You calling yourself muslim sure give the idea how minority view and religion are being manipulated and the basic spirit of Islam being torn... I dont want to go deep into this because my reply can hurt hindu religion followers and i am trying to avoid that.... And i expect the same.... If you dont know about religion Islam dont discuss it.....For the starters You are not a muslim if you dont believe and act as per first kalma

@ Austerlitz....

You are calling a religious belief "Bakwass"....

1zmlcmx.jpg

This is interesting. The question that popped into my mind is.. "Can I declare myself to be of any religion and take advantage of that religion's personal laws?".

Apparently I cannot
Marriage between a Hindu and non-Hindu under HMA not vaild: HC - Indian Express

It stipulates that a formal religious conversion should take place.

My next question. Can I undergo religious conversion for all the possible religions represented by its own personal laws and claim to follow a composite made with rules from all the different religions and be free to select whatever personal law I want to be bound by? Personal laws in India are stupid in my opinion. We should have a common civil code.

Back
Top Bottom