What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

:what: and you still dint get that i dint deny presence of bangladeshis in India.
You said that "Butchering of Assamese Muslims have started" which hints that the Muslims killed are Assamese and not Bangladeshi's meaning there are no illegal Bangladeshi's in India.

may be not punjabi sikh coz humility and punjabi dont get along well.. :chilli:

jootay khanay hay kiya aapnay bhai?

1. why would i want you to get killed ? all i want that you qadyanis should NOT force your self-imagination on entire Muslim world by playing victim card.

2. Sure you have right like anyone to fly to any country for better living standard its just that look into your collar and accept that you are using ahmedi card to get facilities from those foreign countries.

They say jealousy destroys your good deeds. Good luck.

Last edited:
the kind of radicalization I was referring to and you are suggesting started some decades ago when KSA started exposing its faith over the entire Muslim world ... look up the figures the Saudi spend runs in billions of dollars. Abdul Kalam's so called prediction (of told you so) doesnt apply and its a bit self pitty and self blame that hey its in Muslims nature so they shouldnt get the say to decide their own fate.

Syrian conflict is just an example of this Saudi experiment that goes from Baku Haram in Naigeria to Bali bombing.. I know Abdul Kalam didnt see that coming.

Abdul Kalam Azad and Ulmah hind dismissed the creation of Pakistan and like I said.. its the same ideology that has waged war against the state of Pakistan it rubbishes the constitution of Pakistan and refuses to accept the writ of the state

so what gives? do you think it will have any sympathy towards Indian state?

Abdul Kalam's thinking and mentality is the classical example of a slave and underclass which accepts the oppression of the prevailed and blames itself.
where the victim is mocked and criticized the most.. take example of victims of rape.. where even the women are very vocal against the victims.

while you Indian guys wont lay off .. and keep questioning our right to ask for a separate homeland

I will like to put your attention to those reports where BJP blowhards are telling people to leave India and go to Pakistan if they dont wont BJP.. is that not Modi-fication?

dont tell me you chose to miss those news because we didnt.

Blame the Saudi's and ignore the inherent nature of the Musalman quom? Blaming Zia or nurturing Jihadi groups would have served better.

you tell me one Muslim country in the world that isnt radical right now?

Muslims have begun to show their radical nature in Non Muslim nations now.

It isnt that one blames all Muslims of being radical but we have ample examples of it all over the world.

The reaction to this is radicalization as a counter as well, how else do you suggest one tackle terrorism and extremism? because the non radicalized muslim isnt doing much about it - as this thread amply suggests.

Abul Kalam made this projection based on the sole inherent nature of Musalmans, and he has been proved right.

The jamaatis had evil intentions in not wanting partition, they didnt want a division of the musalmans of the sub continents lest it makes them weaker against the Hindu.

The jamaatis are of course the root cause of terrorism in the sub continent, but their mullahism and terrorism is affecting the pure lands rather than us and this is what they didnt want. They wanted to foster their medivielism on non Muslims of the entire SA, but noww have to reconcile with spreading theirr vile on the few non muslims and non sunnis of Pak and BD. They lost their power in India.

and, you are right, it will affect India too till we take care of the remaining radicals and jamaatis and make our fences stronger on the east and west.

Blame the Saudi's and ignore the inherent nature of the Musalman quom? .

yes ... but of course
I should have gone for the tried and tested most popular view..

the problem is with the Muslim people

back in the medievil times the popular opinion (without twitter, youtube and forums) was that Jews were the problem

then it later stages protestants became the reason for all the evil.

and lets not talk about Tutsis and Hutoos ad the 35 million dead because none were Muslims so its fine.

in short

Ahmedis have to accept their fate because according to you
both the victims and the perpetrators are Muslims.

in another time I will share some views of our former colonial masters on how they viewed all Indians and how they justified the biggest genocide in India which will be a news for you.. hold time and put on double diapers) ;)

@Irfan Baloch, as I said, I didnt expect anything better.

In all your examples above - who do you think was the real aggressors and the terrorists were? is the same a true example to cite when you compare to whats happening to minorities in muslim lands?, and does it not fade in comparision to what the Muslim hordes unleashed in the past?

Coming back to present times, please answer a few simple questions.

1. Who do you think is killing Muslims the most for the last few decades?.

2. who do you think is at war with Christians, Buddhists, Pagans, Atheist....basically anyone who isnt from their religion?.

3. Who do you hold responsible for all the terrorism and the turmoil in the muslim and the non muslim world?

4. Which religious groups has the hope of turning the world into one religion by hook or by crook to please their god?

5. Show me one example of a Muslim state that is doesnt discriminate against its religious, ethnic or any other minority in one form or the other and inversely do the Muslims have any moral right to ask for a better treatment for themselves in non muslim nations?.

@Irfan Baloch, as I said, I didnt expect anything better.

In all your examples above - who do you think was the real aggressors and the terrorists were? is the same a true example to cite when you compare to whats happening to minorities in muslim lands?, and does it not fade in comparision to what the Muslim hordes unleashed in the past?

Coming back to present times, please answer a few simple questions.

1. Who do you think is killing Muslims the most for the last few decades?.

2. who do you think is at war with Christians, Buddhists, Pagans, Atheist....basically anyone who isnt from their religion?.

3. Who do you hold responsible for all the terrorism and the turmoil in the muslim and the non muslim world?

4. Which religious groups has the hope of turning the world into one religion by hook or by crook to please their god?

5. Show me one example of a Muslim state that is doesn't discriminate against its religious, ethnic or any other minority in one form or the other and inversely do the Muslims have any moral right to ask for a better treatment for themselves in non muslim nations?.

There is a huge difference between Muslims and Islam. Islam teaches peace, respect and love for humanity. Muslims go and do the opposite. But it is still unfair to paint all Muslims as terrorists or extremists. The biggest problem is the rising corrupt clergy with political goals.

The standard you use to blame Muslims can be used against Hindus too. Did not Hindus butcher 2000 Muslims in Gujrat? did they not demolish the Babri Mosque? why do you have double standards to judge Muslims and Non-Muslims. Use the same standards and don't be a hypocrite.

Only Muslims have double standards to judge Non Muslims,sometimes to extreme extents.

A devout muslim who doesnt smoke or drink will see another muslims who does all kinds of ayaashi or nasha as his brother but a non muslim who is as devout as him to be not his brother.

So,this explains whatever u want to know.

There is a huge difference between Muslims and Islam. Islam teaches peace, respect and love for humanity. Muslims go and do the opposite. But it is still unfair to paint all Muslims as terrorists or extremists. The biggest problem is the rising corrupt clergy with political goals.

The standard you use to blame Muslims can be used against Hindus too. Did not Hindus butcher 2000 Muslims in Gujrat? did they not demolish the Babri Mosque? why do you have double standards to judge Muslims and Non-Muslims. Use the same standards and don't be a hypocrite.

I do understand where you are coming from Sir,

But tell me what is the solution for extremism if not extremism?

kindly tell me what would have been the response if Ahmedis or Hindus in Pakistan had torched 60 Sunni women and children in a train compartment when they were sleeping?

It was a communal riot where 300 Hindus died as well. So more deaths of Muslims who indulged in killings of Hindus is a given because they were in a majority.

Ayodhya is a sacred place for Hinduism,

Kindly tell me what would be the reaction if a barbarian had razed a mosque in Mecca and built a temple or church on it.

Babri mosque was a derelict mosque which was built after demolishing a temple in a sacred place for Hindus. It was a eye sore for Hindus who cannot forget the thousands of temples that Muslims destroyed in their bloody rein or the millions of people they killed.

I know, I am in for a secular lecture but then why does it always has to be the non Muslim who has to be secular and nott muslims when they are in majority.

Thousands of Pak Hindus are till daate flocking to India to escape from the state supported atrocities that they underwent in Pakistan...the same is the sorry state of all minorities of pakistan.

Does the standard differ when it is a minority under muslims?.

There are thousands of Muslims who still flock to India now why is that?.

I do understand where you are coming from Sir,

But tell me what is the solution for extremism if not extremism?

kindly tell me what would have been the response if Ahmedis or Hindus in Pakistan had torched 60 Sunni women and children in a train compartment when they were sleeping?

It was a communal riot where 300 Hindus died as well. So more deaths of Muslims who indulged in killings of Hindus is a given because they were in a majority.

Ayodhya is a sacred place for Hinduism,

Kindly tell me what would be the reaction if a barbarian had razed a mosque in Mecca and built a temple or church on it.

Babri mosque was a derelict mosque which was built after demolishing a temple in a sacred place for Hindus. It was a eye sore for Hindus who cannot forget the thousands of temples that Muslims destroyed in their bloody rein or the millions of people they killed.

I know, I am in for a secular lecture but then why does it always has to be the non Muslim who has to be secular and nott muslims when they are in majority.

Thousands of Pak Hindus are till daate flocking to India to escape from the state supported atrocities that they underwent in Pakistan...the same is the sorry state of all minorities of pakistan.

Does the standard differ when it is a minority under muslims?.

There are thousands of Muslims who still flock to India now why is that?.

I understand where you are coming from. what i earlier said was not to paint more then a billion Muslims as terrorists.

Only Muslims have double standards to judge Non Muslims,sometimes to extreme extents.

A devout muslim who doesnt smoke or drink will see another muslims who does all kinds of ayaashi or nasha as his brother but a non muslim who is as devout as him to be not his brother.

So,this explains whatever u want to know.

Its not about Muslims or Non Muslims. Its Human nature to find a reason to stick with a group and declare other groups as enemies.

so accept that first and figure that muslims also do it and they do it more than others.

It is unfortunate what we do with the Ahmadis. They are Pakistanis and our brothers. That is all that matters.

I understand where you are coming from. what i earlier said was not to paint more then a billion Muslims as terrorists.

Its not about Muslims or Non Muslims. Its Human nature to find a reason to stick with a group and declare other groups as enemies.

I was answering to your gujarat and babri reference and gave you the fact behind it, I want to know what would have been the reaction if we do a role reversal of the same in pakistan and mecca. I know the answer - the killings would have been 10 times more worse.

It was not a voluntary act but was a reaction, one was for what happened the night before and the other for the thousands of razed structures and the millions of killings.

Can you seriously comparing to global Islamic jihad and extremism movement to what happened in gujarat and Ayodhya?.

And, no I didnt call Islam as a terrorism fostering religion and neither did I call all Muslims terrorists....because I know thats not true and I have many Muslim friends to know it. India has the third largest Muslim population.

But such generalization isnt helping the moderate Muslims and Islam, and neither is their silence.

Though many Muslims keep generalizing other countries and religions.

I was answering to your gujarat and babri reference and gave you the fact behind it, I want to know what would have been the reaction if we do a role reversal of the same in pakistan and mecca. I know the answer - the killings would have been 10 times more worse.

It was not a voluntary act but was a reaction, one was for what happened the night before and the other for the thousands of razed structures and the millions of killings.

Can you seriously comparing to global Islamic jihad and extremism movement to what happened in gujarat and Ayodhya?.

And, no I didnt call Islam as a terrorism fostering religion and neither did I call all Muslims terrorists....because I know thats not true and I have many Muslim friends to know it. India has the third largest Muslim population.

But such generalization isnt helping the moderate Muslims and Islam, and neither is their silence.

Though many Muslims keep generalizing other countries and religions.

The so called global Jihad is certain Muslims countries using their mercenaries to advance their political and economic gains. The religious clergy of Islam is corrupt so they can be bought and sold by anyone.

The so called global Jihad is certain Muslims countries using their mercenaries to advance their political and economic gains. The religious clergy of Islam is corrupt so they can be bought and sold by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom