What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

What you said,,, Can you clarify who enacted this law that who believes in One God is a muslim?

And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you "Muslims" before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah . He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper. [Al-Haj: 78]

They are presecuted for them being Muslims right? Ahmadis are presecuted for claiming to be Muslims. As far as i know anyone who claims to be a Muslim and belives in One God is a Muslims the rest only Allah knows.
You are taking Rohingaya Muslims as an example who are being prosecuted by a different religion not because that religion thinks they are trying to promote their religion (Buddhism) under the same banner so it really doesnt make sense :unsure:

While what Ahmadis are doing...according to many other sects of Islam and even if you analyze the Quran youself and compare it with the speech given by Mr.Ghulam that he is Muhammad and gets revelations directly from Muhammad in heaven (when we clearly know Muhammad is dead as it is written all over the Quran he was a Muslim not an angel not a father...In fact even the Sahaba accepted his death and buried him)...is offending the sentiments of the people who follow a prophet of a religion known as Islam!

While the Rohingaya Muslims dindt do that and were persecuted for God knows what reason which is not the topic of this thread!

And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you "Muslims" before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah . He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper. [Al-Haj: 78]

So simple answer is Allah mian himself, right?

The real British agents are your mullahs who keep the Christian god alive in heaven, Ahmadiyya has pretty much destroyed the concept of Cross, just go and ask frustrated Christian missionaries in Africa. .
The only thing ahmadiyya have destroyed is their chance to be Muslim.
Keep waiting no one is flying down from sky to rescue you. Since you attacked my Sect and ridiculed my beliefs i will reply back in kind
Coming from a guy who believes Mirza dajjal was Issa, Mahdi, chain of all prophets, shiva, ram, all in one. nauzubillah
That was my last reply to you, don't bother replying back to me.
Stop acting like a 14 year old girl. This is a public forum i will reply to your absurd claims about my religion.

I need to understand why educated and articulated people like yourself feel the compulsion to degrade a certain belief or sect when its not even the topic of discussion?
Ahmadiyaa is the topic here. Why dont they hijack Christianity or Hindusim? Debunking an absurd belief 2 + 2 = 132,945 should not be considered degrading.
do you think as human beings Ahmedi people have the right to live in peace?
does/ should Pakistani constitution give them safety and security to live in peace without ridicule and intimidation?not buts, no ifs.. simple question.... but if its too hard to understand
Like i have said in countless threads in past 3 years, they have the right to live in peace and should be protected. However if they spread lies and deception among Muslims then the organization needs to be banned without harming the people.
who has the right to intimidate ridicule and hate someone solely on the basis of his/ her belief?
does Pakistani constitution, Jinnah's address give people of Pakistan to Lynch and degrade Ahemdi community?
Sir do you understand that mere discussion in PDF is not a threat, hate, or anyof that bs! familiarize yourself with discussion which can be among two groups with different opinion which can be refuted by the either one. I am not forcing you or anyone else to do what i am saying but all what i am here to do is prove the opponent debater wrong by trying my best to provide with substantial facts.
why the faith become topic of discussion and indirectly an extended excuse and justification for targeting a community?
The topic is religious. It can be only discussed by involving religion. and no, no one is targeting a community but their belief which targets my religion.

we are condemning all Kashmirs, Palestinian and Burmese Muslims because their oppressors use the same fanatical and bigoted logic all in the name of God.
the more you oppress a community by use of force the more they get strong in their belief. The best solution is to adopt the practice of our believe prophet mohammed which was to spread words of truth. Who ever is killing non muslims in Pakistan is WRONG!
in the land of pure, everyone who sacrificed for the creation of Pakistan will suffer because today
the bigots that called Quaid e Azam Kafir e Azam and pakistan a Napakistan... call the shots and butcher fellow Pakistanis and are crowned as "lost brothers"
Dont forget, without islam pakistan would not be here today.

Back
Top Bottom