What's new

Do I have the right to remain Ahmadi?

Yes the reason why British or west wont declare Ahmadis non Muslims is because the occult leader of ahmadis was the creation of British empire.

Why would the west declare Ahmadis Kafir? They are not Muslims and most of them don't even know the difference between Muslims.

We are british agents? So what about true momineen like you. You have failed to destroy Ahmadiyyat. Your Zia wanted to wipe Ahmadiyyat from the face of the earth. The only one got wiped was him.

Yes the reason why British or west wont declare Ahmadis non Muslims is because the occult leader of ahmadis was the creation of British empire.
Civilized people and societies dont 'declare' people of any religion.
You are free to believe what you want and you are accepted as what you say you are.

The only things they restrict are unlawful activities.

As far as Marzais are concerned they are non Muslims and Mirza was nothing but a fruad and a cheater and no PROPHET would come after Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW but as for now the current generations of Mirzas Man they should be allowed to live in Pakistan they should be given the rights which Islam gives to minorities and they should not be killed on only being an Ahmedi but eye should be kept on them because how much they deny many of their leaders have contacts with Israel but no one can be allowed to take law in his own hand that is my point of view
You have zero rights to insult the beliefs of any other member here. You may not agree with what Mirza preached/said, but you cannot insult the religious prophet of some one else.

How would you feel if someone insulted Mohammad the way you are insulting Mirza.

Post reported.

Last edited:
I dont even go into History...I read what others provide me with ...and base their arguments on...I dont go searching to prove them wrong coz anyone can prove any group wrong...Internet has alot of crap :oops:

especially nowdays! and the less educated, emotional people couldnt tell the difference between FACT and propaganda

Not true. Only Pakistan has official declared Ahmadis as Non-Muslims. Indonesia have some local laws which restrict Ahmadis, other then that no civilized nation on Earth thinks that they can control what people believe.

that isnt true yaar...

but either way - its wrong I think. And only God is the first and last Judge, nobody else. Whatever your beliefs is your business only, hell with others who have a problem and get emotional about it. Their faith is weak if they have to resort to angry attacks - physical, verbal

You have zero rights to insult the beliefs of any other member here.

Says someone who spends most of his time trolling against Islam and Pakistan. Anyways good to see this SOB banned.

Not true. Only Pakistan has official declared Ahmadis as Non-Muslims. Indonesia have some local laws which restrict Ahmadis, other then that no civilized nation on Earth thinks that they can control what people believe.

Pakistan did in parliament that is in practice in all the other Muslim countries.

Pakistan did in parliament that is in practice in all the other Muslim countries.

Not all my friend. But even if it is true, are you proud? Not all Sunnis consider Ahmadis as kafirs. I had many Sunni friends in school and college, we ate together and even prayed together.

Not all my friend. But even if it is true, are you proud? Not all Sunnis consider Ahmadis as kafirs. I had many Sunni friends in school and college, we ate together and even prayed together.

I am not proud or whatever. I am just saying that it isn't just Pakistani issue as you guys make it to be. AS for eating together. I have no issues with eating with ahmadi or anyone else.

especially nowdays! and the less educated, emotional people couldnt tell the difference between FACT and propaganda

that isnt true yaar...

but either way - its wrong I think. And only God is the first and last Judge, nobody else. Whatever your beliefs is your business only, hell with others who have a problem and get emotional about it. Their faith is weak if they have to resort to angry attacks - physical, verbal

Which PDF member has ever threatened to attack physically or verbally? Stop lying. If a Polytheist claims to be monotheistic it is pretty common sense that his claim will be refuted. Just like a Pakistani can not claim to be American without US citizenship.

We are british agents? So what about true momineen like you. You have failed to destroy Ahmadiyyat. Your Zia wanted to wipe Ahmadiyyat from the face of the earth. The only one got wiped was him.

You are not an agent per say but your leader the false prophet is a british agent. I do not represent nor am i affiliated with any organization. So i dont care if zia failed or mullahs are failing to destroy ahmadiyyat. Actually no one can abolish this occult sect except for true mahdi who will arrive with hazrat issa and insallah their will be peace and justice very soon.

You are not an agent per say but your leader the false prophet is a british agent. I do not represent nor am i affiliated with any organization. So i dont care if zia failed or mullahs are failing to destroy ahmadiyyat. Actually no one can abolish this occult sect except for true mahdi who will arrive with hazrat issa and insallah their will be peace and justice very soon.

The real British agents are your mullahs who keep the Christian god alive in heaven, Ahmadiyya has pretty much destroyed the concept of Cross, just go and ask frustrated Christian missionaries in Africa. Keep waiting no one is flying down from sky to rescue you. Since you attacked my Sect and ridiculed my beliefs i will reply back in kind.

That was my last reply to you, don't bother replying back to me.

Which PDF member has ever threatened to attack physically or verbally? Stop lying. If a Polytheist claims to be monotheistic it is pretty common sense that his claim will be refuted. Just like a Pakistani can not claim to be American without US citizenship.
I need to understand why educated and articulated people like yourself feel the compulsion to degrade a certain belief or sect when its not even the topic of discussion?

do you think as human beings Ahmedi people have the right to live in peace?
does/ should Pakistani constitution give them safety and security to live in peace without ridicule and intimidation?

not buts, no ifs.. simple question.... but if its too hard to understand

who has the right to intimidate ridicule and hate someone solely on the basis of his/ her belief?
does Pakistani constitution, Jinnah's address give people of Pakistan to Lynch and degrade Ahemdi community?

why the faith become topic of discussion and indirectly an extended excuse and justification for targeting a community?

by this "Muslim" spirit.

we are condemning all Kashmirs, Palestinian and Burmese Muslims because their oppressors use the same fanatical and bigoted logic all in the name of God.

go figures.
"I hate and hurt in the name of God." and God would say "was there no one else you could use but me to justify your bigotry and savagery?"

in the land of pure, everyone who sacrificed for the creation of Pakistan will suffer because today
the bigots that called Quaid e Azam Kafir e Azam and pakistan a Napakistan... call the shots and butcher fellow Pakistanis and are crowned as "lost brothers"

right.. would you become kafir if all sunnis agreed that you are kafir?
how about shia?

what if all the religions of the world united and agreed that Muslims are barbaric and savages that must be eradicated?

"Oh but they are not following the true religion " a single brain celled wahabi declares

but they do have the biggest and strongest Dang to push down your anus no?

"oh bit that will be Zulm and great injustice to humanityyyyyy"

oh yea? what about the communities you persecute from Africa, middile east to the far east you scumbag?

oh but they are not Muslims are they .. so its justified states the cluless wahabi

"refer to the Dang... postulate"

"drones are haram, Abbotabad attack was haram, music is haram, education is haram, polio vaccination is haram, taking a bath is haram

Back
Top Bottom